Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

You may want to actually address reality and review the Dover trial. Creationism was once again exposed as a fraud. The drubbing taken by the christian fundies was humiliating.

You don't really have any response to common sense questions so you resort to changing the subject and divide and conquer. We both know that no court is gonna stand up for God because the perverting of the constitution. One simple letter written by Jefferson gave the secularists the ammunition they needed to pervert the constitution and what our forefathers really wanted.

The forefathers did not want God removed from the public and schools. They just did not want Christianity as a state sponsored religion like it once was in England, and to allow others to openly practice their religions. something you would not get in a theocracy such as middle eastern countries.
You're hoping weak excuses will supplant yet another failure on the part of religious extremists to impose their fundamentalist beliefs upon the public school system.

The arguments made at the Dover trial by the religious lobby were appeals to partisan gawds and supernaturalism. As usual, you confuse proselytizing and your need to impose your religious beliefs on others with a coherent argument supported with facts.

A natural process arising such as spontaneous generation would in fact be considered supernaturalism.

You don't really have any response to common sense questions so you resort to changing the subject and divide and conquer. We both know that no court is gonna stand up for God because the perverting of the constitution. One simple letter written by Jefferson gave the secularists the ammunition they needed to pervert the constitution and what our forefathers really wanted.

The forefathers did not want God removed from the public and schools. They just did not want Christianity as a state sponsored religion like it once was in England, and to allow others to openly practice their religions. something you would not get in a theocracy such as middle eastern countries.
You're hoping weak excuses will supplant yet another failure on the part of religious extremists to impose their fundamentalist beliefs upon the public school system.

The arguments made at the Dover trial by the religious lobby were appeals to partisan gawds and supernaturalism. As usual, you confuse proselytizing and your need to impose your religious beliefs on others with a coherent argument supported with facts.

A natural process arising such as spontaneous generation would in fact be considered supernaturalism.

Not true at all. You have a real issue recognizing facts.

Not true at all. You have a real issue recognizing facts.

Yes the "magic soup' theory.. that can not be replicated in laboratory conditons

It's not.
Of course it is. It's a simple matter to review the "about" page or the "statement of faith" section of the Christian fundie websites your cut and paste from.

So You, what other books do creationists really on? Book of Mormons? Any others?

TO NAME A FEW OF THE OLDIES..
Baha'i
Buddhism
Christianity
Confucianism
Jainism
Judaism
Hinduism
Islam
Mormonism
Paganism
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoism
Zoroastrianism

Of course it is. It's a simple matter to review the "about" page or the "statement of faith" section of the Christian fundie websites your cut and paste from.

So You, what other books do creationists really on? Book of Mormons? Any others?

Baha'i
Buddhism
Christianity
Confucianism
Jainism
Judaism
Hinduism
Islam
Mormonism
Paganism
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoism
Zoroastrianism

Buddy, try to stay focussed. We're talking about You, a white christian creationist.

not true at all. You have a real issue recognizing facts.

yes the "magic soup' theory.. That can not be replicated in laboratory conditons

you obviously have no indication of what you're hoping to convey.

You need to stick with your space alien conspiracy theories.

they are not my theories it is the testimony of the men who walked on the moon ..but clearly thats too much for you to handle so you need to pretend its my theory to comfort yourself

Last edited:

Baha'i
Buddhism
Christianity
Confucianism
Jainism
Judaism
Hinduism
Islam
Mormonism
Paganism
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoism
Zoroastrianism

Buddy, try to stay focussed. We're talking about You, a white christian creationist.

You are the one that needs to stay focused.you made a statement about creationist.. but now you say it was about me specifically..and its still completly based on false assumptions

yes the "magic soup' theory.. That can not be replicated in laboratory conditons

they are not my theories it is the testimony of the men who walked on the moon ..but clearly thats too much for you to handle so you need to pretend its my theory to comfort yourself

.... it's like putting fresh batteries in a child's toy.

it is isn't it.. interesting watching how you simple can not address directly where the information came from and have to attributive it to me or make corny one liners to maintain the avoidance...wind her up and watch her go

it is isn't it.. interesting watching how you simple can not address directly where the information came from and have to attributive it to me or make corny one liners to maintain the avoidance...wind her up and watch her go

It is, isn't it. It's comical to watch your sweaty, feverish rants in desperate attempts to defend your space alien / hybrids / gubment' conspiracy theories.

It is, isn't it. It's comical to watch your sweaty, feverish rants in desperate attempts to defend your space alien / hybrids / gubment' conspiracy theories.

lol see...you attributed it to me and ignored the Apollo crew elephant in the room again...because that brings you little mind some comfort and fits your belief system...lol...its classic...I could watch it all day

lol see...you attributed it to me and ignored the Apollo crew elephant in the room again...because that brings you little mind some comfort and fits your belief system...lol...its classic...I could watch it all day
Well, yeah. Your saliva-slinging tirades are comedy gold. Are you aware that the black helicopters are circling above?

You have something on your chin.

it is, isn't it. It's comical to watch your sweaty, feverish rants in desperate attempts to defend your space alien / hybrids / gubment' conspiracy theories.

lol see...you attributed it to me and ignored the apollo crew elephant in the room again...because that brings you little mind some comfort and fits your belief system...lol...its classic...i could watch it all day
well, yeah. Your saliva-slinging tirades are comedy gold. Are you aware that the black helicopters are circling above?

whats does any of this have to do with the sworn testimony of apollo crew ???..lol...you sound like a crazy person

lol see...you attributed it to me and ignored the apollo crew elephant in the room again...because that brings you little mind some comfort and fits your belief system...lol...its classic...i could watch it all day
well, yeah. Your saliva-slinging tirades are comedy gold. Are you aware that the black helicopters are circling above?

whats does any of this have to do with the sworn testimony of apollo crew ???..lol...you sound like a crazy person
Oh, you mean the sworn testimony of the Apollo Crew???

Oh, you mean the sworn testimony of the Apollo Crew???

Now you are completely incoherent..what is it you are struggling to say ?

Forum List

Back