Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

I never do lol,you find it comical that you come off as an ignorant Ideologue ?

You are somehow under the impression that cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is in any way going to be taken seriously.

Hollie your credibility continues taking hits and you're not intelligent enough to see it.

Dodge!
You're just enraged that your lies have again been exposed.

Come on. Thrill us with more of your falsified "quotes" you routinely cut and paste from your extremist Christian flat-earth'er websites.

Refuting them for the lies and fabrications you hope to perpetrate is my gawd given purpose.

You are somehow under the impression that cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is in any way going to be taken seriously.

Hollie your credibility continues taking hits and you're not intelligent enough to see it.

Dodge!

Come on. Thrill us with more of your falsified "quotes" you routinely cut and paste from your extremist Christian flat-earth'er websites.

Refuting them for the lies and fabrications you hope to perpetrate is my gawd given purpose.

Hollie seriously you need to see a shrink about being a habitual liar.

Hollie got exposed as a liar and a fake.

Let me know when you're ready to show the evidence I requested.

Hollie got exposed as a liar and a fake.

Let me know when you're ready to show the evidence I requested.

This is a typical pattern of behavior for you. I provided many examples of the lies you cut and paste from your creation ministries. You can't acknowledge your dishonest behavior because without lies, your arguments fall flat.

You're now reduced to frantic attempts to hide your many lies. What a shame that your twisted fundamentalist beliefs allow the promotion of lies and deceit.

Dodge!

How interesting that you make such a false claim

Yet, how interesting that you do so in the face of being exposed for multiple instances of knowingly posting fraudulent "quotes" from your extremist Christian ministries.

Why do you continually post fraudulent "quotes" when I have continually shown you the lies that you promote?

Can you show us anywhere, in any of the bibles where lies are said to be furthered?

If you can't prove the existence of God through science, then it's not scientific. I don't mind that. It's not like it disproves God, just that we can't know through scientific methods.

If you can't prove the existence of God through science, then it's not scientific. I don't mind that. It's not like it disproves God, just that we can't know through scientific methods.

Design and creationism is just as viable as naturalism. If you can't prove naturalism through the scientific method which you can't, how is it a more viable explanation ?

Either naturalism is responsible for all we see or a designer is.

Yet, how interesting that you do so in the face of being exposed for multiple instances of knowingly posting fraudulent "quotes" from your extremist Christian ministries.

Why do you continually post fraudulent "quotes" when I have continually shown you the lies that you promote?

Can you show us anywhere, in any of the bibles where lies are said to be furthered?

When you're ready to discuss the issues, and present your argument I will respond, until than your posts are not worthy of a response.

You may not have had much interaction with ywc but he is something of the stereotypical angry, really angry, self-hating religious extremist. If you can imagine a Christian Taliban, he would the head mullah in charge.

His ilk despises science, knowledge and enlightenment because education conflicts with his extremist worldview that is modeled upon the Falwell’s and Robertson’s of the world.

That worldview would give humans no room for any further development. When extremists religious nut-bars try to extend the reach of their holy books beyond the spiritual, it tends toward a backward society. Their animosity to knowledge and enlightenment is palpable. It has been furthering of humanity to prune back the overreaching of religion into science. While extremists such as ywc will not admit it, the earth isn't flat. Species evolved. These are not Christian extremist facts, they're material facts.

When you're ready to discuss the issues, and present your argument I will respond, until than your posts are not worthy of a response.

As expected, you chose to slither away because you're running out of fraudulent "quotes" to cut and paste.

I'm sure you find it enraging that you're falsified "quotes" are your only way of promoting your extremist agenda. Those "quotes" being shown by me to be frauds causes you real angst.

Your agenda of lies and deceit won't stand the harsh light of even casual scrutiny. How it is that you can justify lies as a means to promote your extremist views only you can justify. A moral person with a functioning moral compass can see your dishonesty and deceit.

So have at it. Go ahead and post more of your falsified "quotes". I'll be happy to expose those lies as I've exposed your other attempts at lies.

Design and creationism is just as viable as naturalism. If you can't prove naturalism through the scientific method which you can't, how is it a more viable explanation ?

Except that supernatural design and creationism is a front for Christian religious extremism.

The industry of extremist Christians is a part of what we can call "The Amazing Shrinking Creation Model." The earlier attempts by creationists to force Christian creationism into the schools made no effort to conceal the agenda of promoting Biblical literalism. Those efforts were originally titled as "Biblical Creationism" with great candor. Faced with the correct legal conclusions that it was merely religion, they retreated and renamed it "Scientific Creationism," making a half hearted attempt to edit out explicit Biblical references... but that fooled no one. When that met an equally unambiguous decision in the courts, the new version became "Intelligent Design." In the process, the creationist movement has become progressively less candid, more angry, more extremist and frankly more pathetic.

In the same way, when creationists find themselves unable to deal with the multiple independent sources of evidence for evolution that include the fossils, the genetic comparisons, comparative anatomy, biogeography, ecology etc., they retreat further and further into really angry outbursts (followed by the hurling of the bible verses) as evidenced by the sweaty, chest-heaving antics of ywc.

But how does that help them?

I didn't say it was more viable. Even if it can't be proven, scientists will use certain findings to prove there is no God. They say it's viable. Scientists and atheists will never give up the notion that they will be able to scientifically disprove God.

You may not have had much interaction with ywc but he is something of the stereotypical angry, really angry, self-hating religious extremist. If you can imagine a Christian Taliban, he would the head mullah in charge.

Thanks! I'll talk to anyone, no matter what their views are. I am a Christian, but I'm pretty liberal in my views. I am open to anything science has to offer, but I don't think that proving or disproving God's existence will be one of them. I do, however, believe in Theistic evolution.

Last edited:

His ilk despises science, knowledge and enlightenment because education conflicts with his extremist worldview that is modeled upon the Falwell’s and Robertson’s of the world.

That worldview would give humans no room for any further development. When extremists religious nut-bars try to extend the reach of their holy books beyond the spiritual, it tends toward a backward society. Their animosity to knowledge and enlightenment is palpable. It has been furthering of humanity to prune back the overreaching of religion into science. While extremists such as ywc will not admit it, the earth isn't flat. Species evolved. These are not Christian extremist facts, they're material facts.

:cuckoo:

I didn't say it was more viable. Even if it can't be proven, scientists will use certain findings to prove there is no God. They say it's viable. Scientists and atheists will never give up the notion that they will be able to scientifically disprove God.

:confused:

Please provide links where scientists and atheists are trying to "scientifically disprove God".

Thank you

:confused:

Please provide links where scientists and atheists are trying to "scientifically disprove God".

Thank you

Science is objective and unbiased supposedly. So, why does an atheistic and naturalistic bias exist in science over agnostic views for the possibility of natural or supernatural origin?

Thanks! I'll talk to anyone, no matter what their views are. I am a Christian, but I'm pretty liberal in my views. I am open to anything science has to offer, but I don't think that proving or disproving God's existence will be one of them. I do, however, believe in Theistic evolution.

Religions "evolve"?

Forum List

Back