Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

bullshit! you say the bible declares that the earth is sphere it does not..as already presented to you. now as always you're attempting to weasle out of what you said.
btw from space the earth looks like ball not a circle ...hint video and film are not 3 dimensional but the astronauts eyes are .

A sphere is pretty much the same thing as a circle,this is rediculous. The bible uses a term I am fine with.

Of course you're fine with conflicting terms when it suits your extremist agenda. "Four corners" also describes a sphere... in the warped view of the extremist.

How is it conflicting terms ? if you read and actually study the bible you would see how wrong you're.

Let me give you a quick bible lesson. The four corners represent the entire earth north ,south,east,and west.

Eze 37:9 And He said to me, Prophesy to the Spirit, prophesy, son of man, and say to the Spirit, So says the Lord Jehovah: Come from the four winds, O Spirit, and breathe on these dead ones so that they may live.

Dan 7:2 Daniel spoke and said, In my vision by night I was looking: and behold, the four winds of the heavens were stirring up the Great Sea.

Dan 8:8 Then the he-goat became very great. And when he was strong, the great horn was broken. And in its place came up four outstanding ones towards the four winds of the heavens.

Zec 2:6 Ho! Ho! Flee then from the land of the north, says Jehovah. For I have scattered you as the four winds of the heavens, says Jehovah

Mar 13:27 And then He shall send His angels and shall gather His elect from the four winds, from the end of the earth to the end of heaven.

This is revealing no ?

Rev 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth so that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

If you're gonna slander the bible at least know what you're talking about first.

Once again, you will simply lie in order to further your dogma. What a shame that you cannot be honest about what is actually written in the various bibles but instead must make these hopelessly amateurish attempts to rewrite the bibles in order to maintain your delusions.

Ant hills in to mountains. bottom line the bible writer was accurate. now have you come up with that evidence I asked for yet,it's been two days lol.
The typical pattern of obfuscation and denial from the fundie. "Four corners" describing a sphere. How silly.

Still nothing about the gawds huffing and puffing to breath life into clay. What a shame. Supernaturalism and magic as the requirement for life, all from various books of dubious authorship which often conflict which each other .

Yet once again your ignorance gets revealed.

Ant hills in to mountains. bottom line the bible writer was accurate. now have you come up with that evidence I asked for yet,it's been two days lol.
The typical pattern of obfuscation and denial from the fundie. "Four corners" describing a sphere. How silly.

Still nothing about the gawds huffing and puffing to breath life into clay. What a shame. Supernaturalism and magic as the requirement for life, all from various books of dubious authorship which often conflict which each other .

Yet once again you're befuddled. This type of non-answer is typical for you when you've come up short on a handy couple of sentences you can cut and paste from Harun Yahya.

Still waiting on that evidence I asked of you.

Why are you waiting for evidence that has been presented to you on many occasions?

Being forever befuddled about things that have been explained to you in excruciating detail suggests you are suffering from cognitive disabilities.

Yet once again you're befuddled. This type of non-answer is typical for you when you've come up short on a handy couple of sentences you can cut and paste from Harun Yahya.

Uh oh hollie forced back in to her typical defense posture and resorting to her baseless rhetoric.

A sphere is pretty much the same thing as a circle,this is rediculous. The bible uses a term I am fine with.

Of course you're fine with conflicting terms when it suits your extremist agenda. "Four corners" also describes a sphere... in the warped view of the extremist.

How is it conflicting terms ? if you read and actually study the bible you would see how wrong you're.

Let me give you a quick bible lesson. The four corners represent the entire earth north ,south,east,and west.

If you're gonna slander the bible at least know what you're talking about first.

I'll take this to mean you somehow believe that "he-goats" proves... that you're totally befuddled?

Why are you waiting for evidence that has been presented to you on many occasions?

Being forever befuddled about things that have been explained to you in excruciating detail suggests you are suffering from cognitive disabilities.

You're lying you have only produced the small variations within a family which both sides agree on which is micro adaptations.

Go back and read my questions slowly so you understand them.

Uh oh hollie forced back in to her typical defense posture and resorting to her baseless rhetoric.

I actually find it comical when you're forced to stutter and mumble. Nothing you can cut and paste from Harun Yahya is working for ya', eh?

I'll take this to mean you somehow believe that "he-goats" proves... that you're totally befuddled?

Why did you cut out the verses that confirm what I said ? trying to use your sneaky tactic as usual.

I actually find it comical when you're forced to stutter and mumble. Nothing you can cut and paste from Harun Yahya is working for ya', eh?

I never do lol,you find it comical that you come off as an ignorant Ideologue ?

You're lying you have only produced the small variations within a family which both sides agree on which is micro adaptations.

Don't let your lack of education in the relevant sciences be a distraction. When your limited knowledge of the biological sciences is taken from Harun Yahya, expect to be always the bumbling fool.

You are somehow under the impression that cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is in any way going to be taken seriously.

Don't let your lack of education in the relevant sciences be a distraction. When your limited knowledge of the biological sciences is taken from Harun Yahya, expect to be always the bumbling fool.

:lol: you must be speaking to the person in the mirror. Can you not produce the evidence I requested to give yourself reason to trust the theory you claim is a fact :eusa_whistle:

Why did you cut out the verses that confirm what I said ? trying to use your sneaky tactic as usual.

Why do you believe bible verses from one or more of the many versions of bibles will make a flat earth spherical. Additionally, what does a "he-goat" have to do with a flat earth?

:lol: you must be speaking to the person in the mirror. Can you not produce the evidence I requested to give yourself reason to trust the theory you claim is a fact :eusa_whistle:
Have you already forgotten the many times evidence was presented to refute your bible stories?

You are somehow under the impression that cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya is in any way going to be taken seriously.

Hollie your credibility continues taking hits and you're not intelligent enough to see it.

Dodge!

Why do you believe bible verses from one or more of the many versions of bibles will make a flat earth spherical. Additionally, what does a "he-goat" have to do with a flat earth?

Hollie this view of yours has been shown to be inaccurate. Because the bible is accurate and can stand up to your scrutiny.

Have you already forgotten the many times evidence was presented to refute your bible stories?

If this was true you would provide this evidence I requested from you. Pretty simple no ?

I remember you posting conjecture filled articles that refutes nothing I have stated. I also remember you copying and pasting nonsense that did not address my questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back