Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

I didn't say it was more viable. Even if it can't be proven, scientists will use certain findings to prove there is no God. They say it's viable. Scientists and atheists will never give up the notion that they will be able to scientifically disprove God.

:confused:

Please provide links where scientists and atheists are trying to "scientifically disprove God".

Thank you

Science is objective and unbiased supposedly. So, why does an atheistic and naturalistic bias exist in science over agnostic views for the possibility of natural or supernatural origin?

No, the voices in your head don't bother me at all.

Please provide links where scientists and atheists are trying to "scientifically disprove God".

Thank you

I don't have links but I don't think that anyone is totally unbiased. I am sure there are many scientists who would like to be "the one" to disprove God.

Thank you

Science is objective and unbiased supposedly. So, why does an atheistic and naturalistic bias exist in science over agnostic views for the possibility of natural or supernatural origin?

Now that is the kind of response I expected.

Thank you

I don't have links but I don't think that anyone is totally unbiased. I am sure there are many scientists who would like to be "the one" to disprove God.

I have no reason to believe that there are scientists actively trying to disprove any of the gods. I also have no reason to believe that there are scientists actively trying to disprove Leprechauns. That's not intended to be a facetious reply. But it is illustrative of a deeper absurdity.

Honestly, your comment is a bit strange. How does anyone disprove an alleged supernatural entity? What exactly would define a supernatural event?

Thank you

I'm a bit concerned. Those lovely folks who hear voices from the gawds tend to appear on the news attached to stories about others being killed or maimed.

Thank you

I have no reason to believe that there are scientists actively trying to disprove any of the gods. I also have no reason to believe that there are scientists actively trying to disprove Leprechauns. That's not intended to be a facetious reply. But it is illustrative of a deeper absurdity.

Honestly, your comment is a bit strange. How does anyone disprove an alleged supernatural entity? What exactly would define a supernatural event?
What do you think they are doing by trying to show everything arose through natural processes. :eusa_eh:

What do you think they are doing by trying to show everything arose through natural processes. :eusa_eh:

You believe stupidity is a virtue, right?

I'm a bit concerned. Those lovely folks who hear voices from the gawds tend to appear on the news attached to stories about others being killed or maimed.

Hollow you are a drama queen. Natural disasters,accidents,war, evil regimes,disease,old age. It's like the rider of the white horse is riding and we are in the tribulation. Quit being so narrow minded and open your eyes.

You believe stupidity is a virtue, right?

You don't know your own theory.

Last edited:
I'll thank you for being an example of the dangers of religious extremism .

You suffer from paranoia.

Not that you are capable of being honest, but the fact is, the really outrageous and silly conspiracy theories aimed at the "atheistic evilutionist" derive from the extreme Christian fundies.

Hollie a person can be wrong without being a liar. The problem for you is that you can't show me as being wrong. Do I have all the answers ,of course not, but I don't remember you ever proving me wrong.

When you turn to rhetoric once you have been shown to be wrong then that is a liar that refuses to admit to being wrong.

Forum List

Back