Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Why would a member of the aclu write his closing statement that also happened to be a member oif the plaintiffs against the defendants the school board.

How do we know this happened because he copied it word for word with the same grammar errors.

Here is another assertion that you will run away from supporting. Documentation, please?

Even if such a thing were true, the judge is not going to affix his signature to something he does not agree with. Let's see your proof.

I don't run from anything. If I am wrong I am a big enough person to admit it. I will not admit I am wrong until it is proven just like you so stop with the rhetoric.

CSC - A Comparison of Judge Jones' Opinion in Kitzmiller v. Dover with Plaintiffs? Proposed ?Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law?
This silliness has been promoted by various ID'iot creation ministries.

A lot of goofy christian extremist nonsense.

Study Shows Discovery Institute Copied Book For Law Review Article ? Dispatches from the Creation Wars

1.The second law of thermodynamics - a law stating that mechanical work can be derived from a body only when that body interacts with another at a lower temperature; any spontaneous process results in an increase of entropy.

This is not claiming what you're claiming sorry. This law shows that the process of evolution or origins of life would contradict this law.

So far the creationists argument is solid.

No, their argument shows they don't understand the 2nd Law. Not solid in the least.

This law shows that the process of evolution or origins of life would contradict this law.

LOL! Please show how.

LOL! you need to show how a spontaneous process that results in an increase in entropy produces order. Like evolution or chemical evolution that would have caused the origins of life.

When mutations actually cause change the results is usually not good. Evidence: over 6,000 genetic disorders and counting with very few benefits from mutations you can point to.

How bout the order of this planet. How the atmosphere acts as a shield,how we benefit from the sun and the moon.

It is totally absurd to think this just all happened from a huge explosion of a tiny spec.

you need to show how a spontaneous process that results in an increase in entropy produces order.

No. All I need to show is that living things can get more complex.
That shows the claim that living things cannot get more complex, because of the 2nd Law, is wrong.
Not sure about you, but I am more complex than I was as a fertilized egg.

How bout the order of this planet. How the atmosphere acts as a shield,how we benefit from the sun and the moon.

Less babbling that shows your ignorance of physics would make you sound less stupid.

No, their argument shows they don't understand the 2nd Law. Not solid in the least.

This law shows that the process of evolution or origins of life would contradict this law.

LOL! Please show how.

LOL! you need to show how a spontaneous process that results in an increase in entropy produces order. Like evolution or chemical evolution that would have caused the origins of life.

When mutations actually cause change the results is usually not good. Evidence: over 6,000 genetic disorders and counting with very few benefits from mutations you can point to.

It is totally absurd to think this just all happened from a huge explosion of a tiny spec.

you need to show how a spontaneous process that results in an increase in entropy produces order.

That shows the claim that living things cannot get more complex, because of the 2nd Law, is wrong.

Less babbling that shows your ignorance of physics would make you sound less stupid.

Ok you are using a natural process that is coded in our genes. What happens to us once we reach our limits in the process ?

So are you saying we don't benefit from having the atmosphere nor the sun or moon ?

Stupid ?

Are you one of those that does not believe this planet is unique ?

Ok you are using a natural process that is coded in our genes. What happens to us once we reach our limits in the process ?

So are you saying we don't benefit from having the atmosphere nor the sun or moon ?

Stupid ?

Does this have something to do with your silly ideas about the 2nd Law?

Are you saying purple wangfingers don't warble nicks?
Not sure about you, but I kinda like oxygen and sunlight.
Still doesn't have anything to do with your 2nd Law silliness.

Try, for a post or two, to stay on the topic of the 2nd Law. Please.

Stupid ?

Does this have something to do with your silly ideas about the 2nd Law?

Are you saying purple wangfingers don't warble nicks?
Not sure about you, but I kinda like oxygen and sunlight.
Still doesn't have anything to do with your 2nd Law silliness.

Try, for a post or two, to stay on the topic of the 2nd Law. Please.

What I am asking you what happens to many of us once we reach our prime ? some never reach their prime.

An earlier question was concerning my evidence of purposeful design.

The 2nd law is proven by what is observed.

second law of thermodynamics - a law stating that mechanical work can be derived from a body only when that body interacts with another at a lower temperature; any spontaneous process results in an increase of entropy

Hmm this is interesting

law of thermodynamics - (physics) a law governing the relations between states of energy in a closed system

second law of thermodynamics - definition of second law of thermodynamics by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The 2nd law of thermodynamics requires that all systems and individual parts of systems have a tendency to go from order to disorder. How does this improve organisms in complexity ?

If these 6,000 genetic disorders can't spread through the whole genepool, why is it you believe all the beneficial mutations it took to go from a bacterium to a microbiologist did ? and even the science community infers beneficial mutations are rare.

So a creationist is ignorant or naive for asking these all important questions.

I've never dodge your questions ...you still don't get it ...

I think he gets it. He just won't acknowledge it. Ignorance can be cured. Intentional ignorance like his cannot.

You really don't understand that creationists and ID'ERS agree on many things however we disagree on a few things ?

It was also easily demonstrated in the Kitzmiller trial that ID is just creationism in a fancy dress.

Look, let's not get sidetracked, and get back to my questions.

By all means lets get back to the fact that you keep avoiding producing proof of a supernatural being that controls the universe. You make the positive assertion - you produce the proof

Now this is the part where YWC does his fundy tapdance to avoid the challenge once again.

I think he gets it. He just won't acknowledge it. Ignorance can be cured. Intentional ignorance like his cannot.

You really don't understand that creationists and ID'ERS agree on many things however we disagree on a few things ?

It was also easily demonstrated in the Kitzmiller trial that ID is just creationism in a fancy dress.

Only because the intelligent agent has not shown up in court yet :razz:

By all means lets get back to the fact that you keep avoiding producing proof of a supernatural being that controls the universe. You make the positive assertion - you produce the proof

Now this is the part where YWC does his fundy tapdance to avoid the challenge once again.

I have opened the discussion, take a question and let's discuss it. The thread became inactive once a little reality was introduced to the discussion. Now are you gonna just fall back to rhetoric like hollie ?

I keep asking myself why I am trying to reason with someone like you who doesn't have the capacity to reason. I have this small glimmer of hope that maybe you'll smarten up and get some integrity but it appears that you have a death grip on your cult of ignorance, so I am not going to waste any more time. You are choosing to remain stupid.

I have opened the discussion, take a question and let's discuss it. The thread became inactive once a little reality was introduced to the discussion. Now are you gonna just fall back to rhetoric like hollie ?

Yet another attempt to avoid the issue. Are you trying to set a record?

I keep asking myself why I am trying to reason with someone like you who doesn't have the capacity to reason. I have this small glimmer of hope that maybe you'll smarten up and get some integrity but it appears that you have a death grip on your cult of ignorance, so I am not going to waste any more time. You are choosing to remain stupid.

Sure I can reason, that is why I no longer believe as you do. Now choose a question and see if you can have a logical discussion without falling in to a stupor like hollie.

Yet another attempt to avoid the issue. Are you trying to set a record?

Which issue ? I have raised several.

You have missed the point that the ID'iot / creationist cabal brought in their "experts" who were expert only at demonstrating that their arguments were a colossal waste of time.

Atheists only know how to create a strawman god and destroy it.

They are a silly lot and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone. They have no experience of God, no apt concept of God. They're perfectly happy to gad about telling people there's no guy in the sky. They believe that makes them appear intelligent.

Ignore them.

Forum List

Back