Why is our US intelligence bragging like WE are personally killing a lot of Russian Generals, tanks, and ships?

Why is our US intelligence bragging like WE are personally killing a lot of Russian Generals, tanks, and ships?​

Because unfortunately our Deep State are a bunch of buffoons

Reportedly, the plan originally called for war with Russia when Hillary was installed. DT made them delay by 4 years.
Unless Russia can end this soon, I think Joe will give the NWO the WWIII they want, possibly with nukes, definitely with starvation & depopulation.

• Banned
Reportedly, the plan originally called for war with Russia when Hillary was installed. DT made them delay by 4 years.
Unless Russia can end this soon, I think Joe will give the NWO the WWIII they want, possibly with nukes, definitely with starvation & depopulation.
I'm shocked that this wording isn't getting played

The libturds don't know what they are backing here, you stupid GD fools.....You'd rather see this than November you evil MFs

The Deep State has to make Brandon look like a tremendous military leader. People can see what an economic failure he is, how he is destroying the school system, the US social fabric, etc. Telling tales of military conquests abroad and what a great generalissimo that Biden is builds his reputation here in America.

Why is whacking Russian generals so tremendous, when offing Archterrorist Soleimani and dispatching him to Hell was such a sin?

Ummm, one's gotta watch (or read) all of the news.

The DOD promptly denied the story of 'targeting' generals.

It is fitting and proper for NATO to provide Ukraine with intelligence ---humint, satellite, drone, etc. --- on the locations of military field HQ's on Ukrainian soil....be it at company, battalion, regiment, division levels.

It seems obvious that the combined resources and 'feet-on-the-street' knowledge of NATO members could provide useful (actionable?) intelligence.

It is then up to Ukraine to decide what....if anything....to do about it.

If they do do something about it....say, do an artillery strike on a field HQ......it seems not improbable that a command officer, or two, could become casualties.

War is like that.
Duh!

Why is our US intelligence bragging like WE are personally killing a lot of Russian Generals, tanks, and ships?​

Because unfortunately our Deep State are a bunch of buffoons
Deep State is something that loons believe in. That and Jewish space lasers.

That and Jewish space lasers.

Good point.

WHY??? Hasn't the MAGA/RWNJ/QAnon-world advocated for MJT's space lasers to assist in giving the Russian forces some sort of a speedbump?

They need not be 'state'-provided, i.e., Israel.

Couldn't the Rothschilds, George Soros, or the Anti-Defamation League facilitate the Ukrainians getting them?

That’s what Americans do. Remember when WE beat the Russians in the Olympics?
I dont follow the olympics

But if I recall the soviets cheated every way possible to be first in gold medals

Deep State is something that loons believe in. That and Jewish space lasers.
Since the Tea Party emerged when obama was president the Deep State has been in plain view

I dont know how you could have missed it

But if I recall the soviets cheated every way possible to be first in gold medals
118a0b28fbe56d43656531e8cbc1b5f8--muscular-women-ab.jpg

The Soviets killed the fantasy of the amateur system. It was instituted so that the rich wouldn’t have to compete against the working class.

The Soviets killed the fantasy of the amateur system. It was instituted so that the rich wouldn’t have to compete against the working class.
I dont believe that

Our olympic teams had many kids who were on from rich families

Forum List

Back