Why is the far left so upset that a 17 year old Patriot shoot arsonists and looters?

...Because what he did was murder
Regardless of what the local DA(s) are saying at the moment...

WAS it truly 'murder'?

I've only seen the same video-bytes on the news outlets that most other folks have seen, but...

From what I've been able to discern, the boy was assaulted first, and fired in self-defense...

Then some of the thugs in the mob got-in close and then started to chase him down the street, and he stumbled...

When a couple of those thugs swooped-in for the kill, he fired again, multiple times, and put more of them down...

That, too, in self-defense, if I'm reading this correctly...

Mind you, he's one of those ultra-right-wing militia nitwits who probably went there half-hoping for a fight...

But motives for traveling from Antioch Illinois to Kenosha Wisconsin have no bearing upon whether the kid fired in self-defense on both occasions...

The question before the bar is: Did he act in self-defense?

The videos being run non-stop by the MSM seem to indicate that the answer is "Yes"... certainly enough wiggle room for the usual "reasonable doubt" defense.

If self-defense turns out to be the reasonable answer, then...

Regardless of whether Rump wins or loses on November 3...

It's my hope that on November 4, 2020 Rump issues a full pardon for the kid, and arranges for the record to be expunged.

Last edited:
Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.
So what he did was legal?

When you start to support vigilantism like this, you are no different than the looters and rioters. This all is coming together in a really bad way and dangerous way for our country.
Everyone is screaming, no one is actually listening.

This has been getting worse for a long time, and we've reached a point that was entirely predictable.

We need some honesty and some critical thinking pretty soon, and I don't know that we have that ability any more.
We also need people to call a spade a spade and quit living in denial. These are Communist Revolutionaries. They are trying to overthrow the U.S. and take power to confiscate property.

Quit living in denial.
More ignorant assumptions. I've said many times that these are arrogant, dangerous idiots who need to be locked the fuck up.

The problem is, they're being opposed by a different set of arrogant, dangerous idiots who are proud to be willfully ignorant.

Meanwhile, the country is in rapid decay, and there is no leadership from the top.
You still refuse to call a spade a spade. This is the whole problem. You're the problem.
Um, I just did.

If " arrogant, dangerous idiots who need to be locked the fuck up" isn't good enough for you, then you're just gone.

I can't help your willful ignorance.
And what is it these "arrogant, dangerous idiots" want? Why are they "protesting?

You are WILLFULLY ignoring their cause and likely voting for their Trojan Horse candidates.
Yeah, I don't ignore anything. I can see both sides of an issue. It really isn't that hard.

If the Dems get in, the next step will be to fight against THEIR loonies, just like I'm fighting against Trump.

You really don't understand my politics. Not everyone is an obedient sheep. I swear. It's true.
Right now, a vote for Joe Biden is a vote for Communist Revolutionaries. You obviously lean commie if you are proposing replacing Trump for Joe. He will be nothing but a puppet.

Two nights ago, the Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha, and Guardian of the Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, suppressed an unlawful riot in Kenosha where countless businesses have been burnt down, looted and forced out of business.

The police were no where to be found, unable to act and carry out their function of maintaining Law and Order.

So the citizens of the area took up arms, exercising their Second Amendment right to suppress violent riot, arson and looting and to suppress a communist insurrection.

It's almost as if the far left wants to take our Second Amendment rights so they can abolish the police and then rain chaos upon our communities (problem, reaction...solution?), and then institute their new police force under the flag of communism to restore civilization.

When you start to support vigilantism like this, you are no different than the looters and rioters. This all is coming together in a really bad way and dangerous way for our country.

This has been getting worse for a long time, and we've reached a point that was entirely predictable.

We need some honesty and some critical thinking pretty soon, and I don't know that we have that ability any more.
We also need people to call a spade a spade and quit living in denial. These are Communist Revolutionaries. They are trying to overthrow the U.S. and take power to confiscate property.

Quit living in denial.
More ignorant assumptions. I've said many times that these are arrogant, dangerous idiots who need to be locked the fuck up.

The problem is, they're being opposed by a different set of arrogant, dangerous idiots who are proud to be willfully ignorant.

Meanwhile, the country is in rapid decay, and there is no leadership from the top.
You still refuse to call a spade a spade. This is the whole problem. You're the problem.
Um, I just did.

If " arrogant, dangerous idiots who need to be locked the fuck up" isn't good enough for you, then you're just gone.

And what is it these "arrogant, dangerous idiots" want? Why are they "protesting?

You are WILLFULLY ignoring their cause and likely voting for their Trojan Horse candidates.
Yeah, I don't ignore anything. I can see both sides of an issue. It really isn't that hard.

If the Dems get in, the next step will be to fight against THEIR loonies, just like I'm fighting against Trump.

You really don't understand my politics. Not everyone is an obedient sheep. I swear. It's true.
Right now, a vote for Joe Biden is a vote for Communist Revolutionaries. You obviously lean commie if you are proposing replacing Trump for Joe. He will be nothing but a puppet.
Yes, I'm the world's only commie CFP/Investment Advisor. You got me.

Quit living in denial.

Um, I just did.

Yes, I'm the world's only commie CFP/Investment Advisor. You got me.
And thus why I KNOW you are living in complete denial or willful ignorance.

Because what he did was murder

No....it likely wasn't..........
He had his mother drive him there from another state to kill people. He was not protecting property or his family. That is murder.

You are a moron............the reporter who was there and the New York Times talked about this guy before the shooting, he wasn't there to shoot anyone...... he even talked to the police before the shooting and they knew he had the rifle......

Mad USA. What had they done, if he had visited Donald Trump and his family with such a war weapon, which is constructed to kill human beings in masses?

he was violently attacked by joe biden voters who burned, looted and violently attacked people in that neighborhood long before this guy showed up....you dumb twit.

Last edited:
Liberals support mobs looting, rioting, stealing, beatings, etc. and when killings happen as a result of that, it’s even more silence. Yet when someone tries to enforce the law or defend themselves using a firearm, they lose their shit.

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Left is full of shit to quote Law while they sit back and advocate lawlessness on a daily basis.

Commies don't exist any longer.
You either live here:

PIA02647_hires.jpg

...or you are one of them.

This is the problem.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"A communist insurrection"??? You're posts get dumber every single day.

This idiot wasn't part of any "militia", well organized or otherwise. He thought it would be cool to go out and shoot protestors. After all, if he's protecting property, it's not illegal to shoot people, right? Tell me, if the non-white protestors all started showing up with AR15's and other long guns, would you be so enthusiastic about the Second Amendment? If black people started walking around white neighbourhoods with their semi-automatic weapons, you'd see a ban on those guns so fast your head would spin.

What is happening is that idiot gun owners think they can go out and shoot people with impunity. This 17 year old piece of shit thought it would be fun to go out and shoot protestors, and this is what has happened. He killed two people and his life is now over. The little shit should have stayed home.
He was a junior cop and he thought he was the law, now he is the victim of his own ego.

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.
The suffer greater harm by lack of healthcare, a pandemic and deadly recessions. The gop doesn’t want you to look at the real cause of social injustice......voter suppression and privileged supremacy.
I see you have your head deep in your ass like only a good twisted Leftist would. You speak of fictitious bullshit fabricated by the filthy fucks among us.

"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000590387296-e1592595894572.jpg

"Privilege" is calling out people you've never met, for things that are not true, from the comfort and security your whiteness.

All of the above is a white guy perpetuating the stereotype that all blacks are poor, on welfare, and have no idea of the value work. 80% of all black people are employed and NOT POOR. 20% of black people are poor, which is a higher percentage than white people. The black unemployment rate before the pandemic was 6%.

So this entire notion that all black people are poor, unemployed and living on the public dime, is a total fallacy. Black people are really fucking tired as being portrayed as dangerous thugs, when in reality, most black people are hard working and fully employed, and they're tired of fearing for their lives every time they encounter the police.

Quit living in denial.

Um, I just did.

No it's not, Bootney. It's a vote for the American people, not the American oligarchs. Donald Trump was elected because the PEOPLE wanted change, and instead he brought more of the same - incompetence and an economic crash. Just like the 2 out of the past 3 Republican Presidents.

40 years of Republican economic policies have left the country sick, broke, and unemployed - again. The New Deal was the result of the first Republican economic crash, and it created the American middle class, and ushered in the greatest economic prosperity that the world has ever seen. Now,, 80% of the income and wealth of the nation flows to the top 20% of the wealthiest Americans, and the people are dependent on government handouts.

It is the Republican Party which has abandoned the people and turned the country over to Wall Street and the wealthy. And you Bootney, seem to be in favour of an authoritarian dictator. No thank you.

Privilege" is calling out people you've never met, for things that are not true, from the comfort and security your whiteness.
What is that supposed to mean? Define "whiteness."
All of the above is a white guy perpetuating the stereotype that all blacks are poor, on welfare, and have no idea of the value work. 80% of all black people are employed and NOT POOR. 20% of black people are poor, which is a higher percentage than white people. The black unemployment rate before the pandemic was 6%.
On this point I agree...

But isn't calling out "whiteness" the same damn thing?

So this entire notion that all black people are poor, unemployed and living on the public dime, is a total fallacy. Black people are really fucking tired as being portrayed as dangerous thugs, when in reality, most black people are hard working and fully employed, and they're tired of fearing for their lives every time they encounter the police.
I agree that most black people are hard working and fully employed.

This whole notion that police are going around indiscriminately (or discriminately, whichever fits) shooting black people is also a big fat lie. But, media and the Dems have perpetuated that lie, so many black people believe a stereotype that cops are racist murderers who are looking for reasons to shoot them.

See the problem?

The second amendment was created to keep abusive govt. and their agents at bay. Right now we have abusive got. with police that think they can be paid assassins for the state. I say that we rise up and throw off these chains and shackles of oppression from the police state. The police are not your friends they are the enemy and threaten to kill all that do not submit.
Floyd killed himself, and if the others did as they were told they would still be alive today. If these riots keep up, there will be more blm getting shot. Law abiding citizens are getting sick of this.

Quit living in denial.

Um, I just did.

No it's not, Bootney. It's a vote for the American people, not the American oligarchs. Donald Trump was elected because the PEOPLE wanted change, and instead he brought more of the same - incompetence and an economic crash. Just like the 2 out of the past 3 Republican Presidents.

40 years of Republican economic policies have left the country sick, broke, and unemployed - again. The New Deal was the result of the first Republican economic crash, and it created the American middle class, and ushered in the greatest economic prosperity that the world has ever seen. Now,, 80% of the income and wealth of the nation flows to the top 20% of the wealthiest Americans, and the people are dependent on government handouts.

It is the Republican Party which has abandoned the people and turned the country over to Wall Street and the wealthy. And you Bootney, seem to be in favour of an authoritarian dictator. No thank you.
Trump will be your president till 2025.

Self defense is absolutely legal.

Quit living in denial.

Um, I just did.

I am NOT saying Trump is perfect. If I had a better alternative, I would take it.

Your complaint about the oligarchy is justified, but you and I probably disagree on the cause. Keynesianism economics breeds and perpetuates the oligarchy--crony capitalism at its finest. You don't fix that problem with higher taxes. You stop letting oligarchs use/abuse government.

The only way to do that is strip government of all power that is not designed to protect the people from violence and theft. Anything more, and government does more feeding the oligarchy at our expense.

Please tell me you see what I see.

Because what he did was murder

No....it likely wasn't..........
He had his mother drive him there from another state to kill people. He was not protecting property or his family. That is murder.
There is lots of video of him there that day and lots of video of the pedophile that day.....Kyle spent his day cleaning up graffiti, giving interviews to the media, and using his medical kit to patch up anyone hurt including the idiotic protestors.

The democrat pedophile on the other hand spent his day with is skateboard buddy another convicted felon and BLM going after the group of kids screaming shoot me nigga at them repeatedly in their face trying with that goofy plastic bag that he would pick up and put down intermittently during his attacks as the kids were a collection of different color kids who weren't confronting anyone just standing as group trying to calm the situation and discourage attacks...all of the boys had their long rifles in backpacks on their backs. The pedo would later catch kyle off a few feet from the group circle around and try to get him. The dem Pedophile was shot and Kyle and another boy tried to give aid before the mob of violent BLM, Criminals, and antifa attacked him. There are reports that the shooting was done by someone is a bullet proof vest and white helmet which btw the cops are looking for criminals white helmets from that night.

The little puke used an assault rifle to murder two unarmed white guys. There was no indication that they were arsonists and/or looters.

View attachment 381044

These Are The Victims Of The Kenosha Protest Shooting
The kid may have shot these two violent criminals who attacked him and were trying to kill him...the PEDOPHILE and the violent skateboarder pictured above were both convicted felons and were also seen in close proximity to one another in the videos leading up the shootings--------the Pedophile on the left repeatedly attacked all the kids telling them over and over and over to shoot me nigga------------------and there is some question as to if Kyle was the shooter of the pedophile btw....he was shot as he snuck on kyle who had wondered a few feet away from the group of boys and reports from several witnesses say a man in a white helmet and wearing a bullet proof vest was the shooter..........and oddly today reports that the cops are looking for a men in white helmets has come about.

The state of Wisconsin. .it could get real ugly for them if they try and crucify this kid...the right is gonna be shining a yuge spotlight on this

You have governors and mayors letting the looting and burning happening ...

Its the democrats fault for this kid even being out there

Cnn is now worried the riots (formerly peaceful protests )are impacting the biden Harris campaign and are hurting the democrats ...oh now

I mean look who you have killed and injured, felons ...one a convicted child molester, one a wife beater,the wounded other common thief

Whats the big deal anyway did t they have life insurance.?....lol fuck yoooose

What are they out there fighting for ? Or rather burning down looting for ?

We know what the kid was standing for

People

The kid even tried to surrender to local police ..they told him to go home

Goa steps up

“Based upon publicly available video evidence, it appears that Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self-defense. And despite fake news media reports, it is clear that Kyle was not firing indiscriminately into a crowd.

“GOA has reached out to Rittenhouse’s attorneys and the Lake County Public Defender’s office, and we have our own attorneys use of force experts looking into this case, as well. In the meantime, we demand fair treatment from the media, because up till now, their coverage has been horrific. With no evidence, they have labeled Kyle as a racist and a vigilante, but that just indicates how the media elites view all gun owners.

I wrote an email to em last night please help this kid ....they probably got flooded with emails last night...

I've been a goa member for a long while now ...fuck the nra

View attachment 381051

Sparkly

Spork mofos!

rk!
Yahoo is as of this morning lying their arses about what is already known to have happen trying to smear this boy.........

Forum List

Back