Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

So therefore, impeachment should be removed from the constitution because after all...its all politics...big deal.....

Until someone you don't worship gets back in office..then suddenly you will be back to carrying around your little pocket constitutions whining about the rule of law...

I see it for what it is. With Clinton it was the same deal. You knew the House would impeach and the Senate didn’t have the votes to convict. Gabbard had the right idea, censure him and put an end to the posturing. The longer this plays out the worse it is for America and if the holds the articles for long, them Democrats will look worse to independents. I’m voting Gabbard, she is at least sane. Trump and the rest of the Democrats are nothing but grandstanders and ego stokers. They are supposed to serve the American people, they only serve themselves.
Oh, so you support her Medicare For All plan...cool...
  • Tulsi strongly supports the Medicare for All Act and serves on the Medicare for All Caucus
  • Tulsi believes that our present healthcare system is organized by and for the benefit of big insurance and pharmaceutical companies and not the American people, which must be changed
  • We pay far more in this country on healthcare costs than any other country in the world and get worse results. Far too many Americans in this country are sick and unable to get the care they need.
  • Tulsi supports Medicare for all to make sure that every American gets quality healthcare - we must also focus on reducing the cost of healthcare overall, preventive health, bring down cost of prescription drugs by allowing Medicare to negotiate those prices down, and ensure transparency so people know exactly what the cost is and what they’re paying for.
  • Tulsi believes that the Affordable Care act was a step in the right direction, but points out that issues remain with the number of uninsured and high costs related to deductibles, copayments for medical services, and prescription drugs

Medicare for All

She supports bringing America together. She is not going to be abrasive, like Trump and Warren, she is not going to be senile and forgetful like Biden or Sanders. I can see her reaching across the aisle unlike the others. She is willing to compromise, she is willing to work for America. I don't see any other candidate that will work for America.
I named policies, you talked about your feelings...

This is why folks like you are so easily conned and are politically all over the place with who you claim to support....because its all about your feelings and then you project them onto the candidate....

Why do you think reaching across the aisle is important when on one side of the aisle is a party who consistently caters and appeases the worst segment of America?? Republicans are the problem....

Obama tried that "reach across the aisle" -- Obama ditched the public option and settled for a healthcare plan that was a republican idea until the black guy was for it...

Obama tried that "reach across the aisle" bullshit when he appointed republicans to his cabinet -- what did that get him??

Obama was even willing to cut social security and medicare in order to "reach across the aisle" -- what did that get him??

I care about policies, period.....reaching across the aisle doesn't mean shit if you can't talk policies

Hating Republicans is a feeling. Liking Democrats is a feeling. Those are two facts. I didn’t vote for either major candidate and unless the Democrats put a moderate candidate, I will vote third party again. Gabbard is an option for me. Every Democratic candidate is for government run healthcare, so if I follow your stupid logic, if I vote for any Democrat I would be supporting government mandated and controlled insurance, so I should vote for someone else. I like her isolationist policy, I like her standing up to the establishment Democrats. Sanders is to old for me to vote for him and he is a hypocrite. Warren is a self serving politician trying to play that she is for the common people. I could go on but I’ll vote Gabbard if you put her up, the rest of the field I am not interested in them as they all sound alike.

My preference is a Democratic President and a Republican Congress, that seem the best fiscally, which is my biggest concern.
Still waiting for you to talk about policies...……

As much as it may make you feel warm inside -- her standing up to establishment democrats doesn't mean shit without policies...so if she stands up to them by pushing to get money out of politics, then talk to me...if she stands up to them by not giving away billions of taxpayer money to subsidize oil companies, then talk to me...but her standing up to them because you like sound bites isn't a policy.....that is like saying Trump stood up to the Republican establishment, yet he passes every republican policy they put in front of him....

Sanders being old and being a hypocrite again, isn't a policy...and as for Gabbard being hypocritical, there is a long list...as is with most politicians...so something tells me hypocrisy doesn't bother you much....like I said, talk policies.....

As usual, the rightwing props up some Democrat candidate as if she is someone they would see themselves supporting and the minute she is the nominee, they will attack her with the same script they would attack any other Dem candidate...because they are hacks...

Which why they will never tell you what policies of hers they support, just how she makes them feel...which is also a lie....

these moron republicans brought this trump plague to America and they refuse to admit what asses they are

these moron republicans brought this trump plague to America and they refuse to admit what asses they are

Trump was the only Republican who could win in 2016, and is the only one who can win in 2020. That's the real problem libs have with him.

And personally, I don't think its that "moronic" to want to win. Au contraire, investing time and money into a sure fire loser like Kasich or Romney is a lot less smart.

Um, the stock market is not an economic indicator.

Ok, what about record low unemployment? Is that an "economic indicator?"

You mean the record low unemployment that started under Pres. Obama.

What about record wage growth? Is that an "economic indicator?"

Which jobs are these record wage growths growing under.

What about record housing sales, is that an "economic indicator?"

When did these record home sales start?

Did you want to take a crack at telling us all what economic policies of Barack Obama's it was that caused unemployment to go down?
You've been shown, lying con tool. Keep in mind, you call claim the Impeached Trump lowered the unemployment rate even before he became president and before he passed any policies.

Trump actually DID lower the unemployment rate before he became President, Faun! Businesses knew what they were getting with him. As soon as he was elected...even before he was sworn in...businesses knew that they'd be working with an Administration that saw the Private Sector as a good thing rather than the outgoing President who saw the Private Sector as a problem.
LOLOL

Lying con tool, then why didn't the rate of employment growth increase faster when Trump won the election?

Do you ever stop lying, lying con tool?

Ever??

Ok, what about record low unemployment? Is that an "economic indicator?"

What about record wage growth? Is that an "economic indicator?"

What about record housing sales, is that an "economic indicator?"

Did you want to take a crack at telling us all what economic policies of Barack Obama's it was that caused unemployment to go down?
You've been shown, lying con tool. Keep in mind, you call claim the Impeached Trump lowered the unemployment rate even before he became president and before he passed any policies.

Trump actually DID lower the unemployment rate before he became President, Faun! Businesses knew what they were getting with him. As soon as he was elected...even before he was sworn in...businesses knew that they'd be working with an Administration that saw the Private Sector as a good thing rather than the outgoing President who saw the Private Sector as a problem.
That was the point I have been trying to make but Fawn cannot grasp that.
Great, then let's you you explain the post above this one...

It is self explanatory. Do you need me to dumb it down for you?

Oh, believe me...Faun grasps it...he's just unable to admit the truth because it's embarrassing. Barack Obama was terrible with the economy. Take out the numbers from the energy boom and his record would have been historically abysmal! The fact is...progressives don't know how to create jobs because they think that profit is antisocial and anyone who's making a profit is in some way ripping the public off! You can't create jobs when you're THAT clueless!
LOLOL

This is what, "Obama was terrible with the economy," looks like to lying con tools...

20191227_122456.jpg

And this is what reality looks like...

Last edited:

Oh, believe me...Faun grasps it...he's just unable to admit the truth because it's embarrassing. Barack Obama was terrible with the economy. Take out the numbers from the energy boom and his record would have been historically abysmal! The fact is...progressives don't know how to create jobs because they think that profit is antisocial and anyone who's making a profit is in some way ripping the public off! You can't create jobs when you're THAT clueless!
LOLOL

This is what terrible for the economy looks like to lying on tools...

Increasing an NFL win total from 4 games to 8 games is 100%. 8 wins to 12 wins is only 50% but much harder to achieve than going from 4 to 8. If you knew six sigma, which you don’t you would see that there are several data points and other circumstances to consider.

LOLOL

Increasing an NFL win total from 4 games to 8 games is 100%. 8 wins to 12 wins is only 50% but much harder to achieve than going from 4 to 8. If you knew six sigma, which you don’t you would see that there are several data points and other circumstances to consider.
LOLOL

What a stupid analogy. Unlike football which has a limited number of games, our population continues to grow.

LOLOL

LOLOL

What a stupid analogy. Unlike football which has a limited number of games, our population continues to grow.
You missed the point of my post entirely. Amazing. My point was that numbers and %s don’t always tell the full story.

So, "no," you can't explain it. Thanks for meeting my expectations.
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

You missed the point of my post entirely. Amazing. My point was that numbers and %s don’t always tell the full story.
Imbecile, I understand the point you were trying to make. You simply failed miserably by using a stupid analogy.

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...
The question should have been, "Why were the dems so afraid to have the GOP call their witnesses in the House proceedings?"
They wanted to call witness that had nothing to do with whsat Trump did.

Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer - all had to do with Joe Biden's actions as VP. What Joe Biden did is not relevant to Trump's bribery.

They also wanted to call the whistleblower only to find out who they were.

Cool story, bro.

View attachment 296770
Literally no one is saying that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

"Witnesses" LOL! Democrats still don't realize "butt-hurt" isn't a valid reason to impeach.

The Stimulus lowered the une,ployment rate between 1/2% and 1 1/2% & shortened the lerngth of the recession.

So, you think by allowing more pollution, unsafe work places & food supply created all these supposed jobs?

Why aren't you taking about the 1.5 trillion he borrowed?

The Stimulus cost US taxpayers a trillion dollars. Unemployment went up after the Stimulus was employed. It didn't start to come down until the Democrats lost the House and could no longer implement their progressive agenda. Only THEN was it safe for private capital to come out of hiding and start investing again!
Unemployment was on the way up/. That is why we needed the stimulus you stupid shit.

Without it, unemployment could have surpassed 11% & the recession lasted a lot longer.

The CBO said the stimulus did was was intended.

The Obama Administration said that if the stimulus wasn't granted that unemployment would rise above 8% but if it were granted that unemployment would go to 6%. They got the stimulus money but utilized it so poorly that unemployment rose above 10%! Only a progressive would claim that the stimulus worked as intended!
The unemployment rate was already about 8% when the stimulus was passed.

Obama's economic advisors promised that if given the stimulus that rate would drop to 6%...instead it rose to over 10%.
Again, the unemployment rate was higher than the ARRA predicted (December, 2008), than when ARRA was passed (February, 2009). And they predicted it would drop to 6% in 2012 and that happened in 2014.

Actually he did. The positive vibes that Trump created throughout the business world after his vanquishing of Hillary, helped the economy immensely even before inauguration.

The business community realized that the large dark night of Obamunism was over and it was dawn in America.

In other words I can't point to nothing specifically, it's just Trump the Messiah that has made all wholesome and good in America.

159vg6.jpg

Getting rid of burdensome regulations and passing tax cuts stimulated the economy. Business responds when they see opportunity. They pull back when they see an Administration that's erecting barriers to growth.
Lying con tool, the economy was already stimulated when Impeach Trump became president.

thumbsup.gif
I said it was self explanatory. That to you means “ I cannot”? LOL

You and faun the little yellow coward can both go fuck yourselves. YOU are the racist you projecting Obamanzee. You continue to show your ignorance. Thus earning the title Obamanzee. Your lack of knowledge, continual kissing of the ass of Obozo, and general stupidity make you eminently qualified. I’d tell you to say your shit to my face, but cowards like you two would run away when looked at sideways. Prove it’s a slur or STFU moron.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
triggered-animated-gif-3-gif.280539

LOLOL

LOLOL

Imbecile, I understand the point you were trying to make. You simply failed miserably by using a stupid analogy.
Triggered. Didn’t take long. Typical Leftist.

thumbsup.gif
I said it was self explanatory. That to you means “ I cannot”? LOL
If you could have, ya would have. Who do you think you fooled with that sad excuse for why you couldn't?

Forum List

Back