Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Because lives of whites are cheap in the western world.
Even if you kill dozens of them nothing happens.

One this guy is a little bit 'more equal' as the group of white dudes from below in any western country.

378b1f36c1f694e657cef7318b675a50.jpg

Group_of_white_men-medium.jpg

Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar?
She didn't drop a fucking drinking glass you asshole.

She broke through a barricade in an attempt to attack the members of our government...including the Speaker of the House, The Senate Majority Leader, the sitting Vice President, and the VP elect.

Nonsense....they had no intent to attack anyone....they were just demonstrating....by confronting the phoney politicians face to face....they were unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.
The cop is a murdering pos.
YOU are supporting the murder of a COP you POS
Excellent spin and spew! 6.7.

Doers this look like "natural causes"?
Yes it does.
This is what we're dealing with here folks

Total suspension of reality
No, we are dealing with traitor criminal liars such as you.

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops
Thats nonsense

since cops didnt shoot to kill rioters during the spring and summer there was no justification to suddenly start on Wednesday

Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar?
She didn't drop a fucking drinking glass you asshole.

She broke through a barricade in an attempt to attack the members of our government...including the Speaker of the House, The Senate Majority Leader, the sitting Vice President, and the VP elect.

Nonsense....they had no intent to attack anyone....they were just demonstrating....by confronting the phoney politicians face to face....they were unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.
The cop is a murdering pos.
YOU are supporting the murder of a COP you POS

No cop was murdered ....fake news...cease watching the msm if you are interested in the truth.

since cops didnt shoot to kill rioters during the spring and summer there was no justification to suddenly start on Wednesday
Another piece of human filth.

That bitch was breaching a barricade protecting virtually every member of government absent the President and the SCOTUS

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops
Thats nonsense

What little actual violence there was came about because of the police over-reacting in some cases .....like Ashli getting shot in cold blood by a plain clothes (supposed officer) why would a officer not be in uniform?

Ashli allegedly broke a window....not even certain it happened....but even if it did that in now way justifies her getting shot....the police thus exacerbated the whole situation....it is hard to believe a police officer would shoot an unarmed lady like he did and the video proves it.

No cop was murdered ....fake news...cease watching the msm if you are interested in the truth.
Shut up retard. That cop was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

You are a piece of human filth

Not true....someone lied to you. Try and get the facts before you come on here spouting your nonsense.

The Associated Press reported that Sicknick's family does not want to make his death a political issue, as there are still questions about what happened.

Last edited:
As her struggle was for justice, her death makes her a martyr.
She was a criminal.

She had broken into the Capitol Bldg and was in the process of jumping though a window she had just smashed in an effort to invade the Halls of Congress...in which the members of Congress were convened.
And our rep are such big men that they were scared of this woman? That MarkWarren whatever his name convinced the plain cloths cop to shoot her.....how pathetic.

First I have heard this....where is your info coming from?
markwarren gave an interview immediately after in defense of the killer cop. He said that he "just had a serious talk with the killer cop right before the shooting" about how necessary it was to shoot the protestors. That they (the cops) had to do it..so the cop had no other choice when he shot this woman. This cop acted because he was egged on or perhaps flat out ordered is a better term by MarkWarren...

Today crickets---the media is hiding this interview along with the identity of the cop.

I've been reading reports --------they are changing his story as we speak--the media especially George stepponalis whatever his name is rewriting the interview to tone down this reps original comments.

Closest from yesterday interview that I can still find goes

"They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker's lobby, and that's problematic when you're trying to defend two fronts," Mullin told host George Stephanopoulos in a Thursday interview on ABC News' Good Morning America.

"When they broke the glass in the back, the [police] lieutenant that was there, him and I already had multiple conversations prior to this, and he didn't have a choice at the time," Mullin added. "The mob was going to come through the door, there was a lot of members and staff that were in danger at the time."

Robert Contee, the chief of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, said in a statement that Babbitt was pronounced deceased after "all life-saving efforts failed."

Three other people amid the rioting–one woman and two men–had "separate medical emergencies which resulted in their deaths," said Contee.

Last edited:
A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

She was involved in an assault on House chambers with Congressmen inside.

What her intent was will never be known. Police and Secret Service were trying to protect those inside. There are reports of the mob going door to door asking where the Congressmen were.

We will learn more about who fired and under what circumstances
Why is her case not being immediately judged in the court of the internet, like George Floyd? We don't no stinking facts.

As her struggle was for justice, her death makes her a martyr.
She was a criminal.

She had broken into the Capitol Bldg and was in the process of jumping though a window she had just smashed in an effort to invade the Halls of Congress...in which the members of Congress were convened.
And our rep are such big men that they were scared of this woman? That MarkWarren whatever his name convinced the plain cloths cop to shoot her.....how pathetic.

First I have heard this....where is your info coming from?
markwarren gave an interview immediately after in defense of the killer cop. He said that he "just had a serious talk with the killer cop right before the shooting" about how necessary it was to shoot the protestors. That they (the cops) had to do it..so the cop had no other choice when he shot this woman. This cop acted because he was egged on or perhaps flat out ordered is a better term by MarkWarren...

Today crickets---the media is hiding this interview along with the identity of the cop.
And who the fuck is"markwarren"?

Not true....someone lied to you. Try and get the facts before you come on here spouting your nonsense.
Fuck yourself

The Associated Press reported that Sicknick's family does not want to make his death a political issue, as there are still questions about what happened.

Very possible he had a stroke due to all the excitement going on.

Why is her case not being immediately judged in the court of the internet, like George Floyd? We don't no stinking facts.
There's video of the asshole bitch climbing through a window she had just smashed ya fucking moron

Forum List

Back