Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

That officer is a hero. He took out a terrorist.
Thats a damn lie

too bad you law and order chameleons didnt hatch out of your egg sooner

such as during the past 8 months when leftwingers were rioting in the streets

I have nothing to do with what those cops did during the riots in the streets. I have never once said looters shouldn't be shot.

You however say that because some rioters didn't got shot that no rioters should be shot.

Violence by the police aka using lethal force should only be used when absolutely needed....the lady could have been subdued peacefully....there ware armed police all over the place at that location...no need to shoot her.

What actually happened on the 6th was that it was a Mostly Peaceful demonstration, where a few people got out of hand on both sides.
Save us the "both sides".

The cops were remarkably...in fact fatally... restrained. Had this been any other group there would have been mass bodies piled up and next time there will be.

Peaceful demonstration is fine and would be accepted. Murderous rioters chanting to hang the Vice President will be met with force this time.

These insurrectionists got away with one ...they won't get a second.

Peaceful demonstrations against the Biden Regime shouldn't just be "accepted" but instead encouraged. Those are the real patriots, those willing to speak Truth to Power.

As far as what happened in Washington this week, there is no excuse for an unarmed woman veteran to be slaughtered in cold blood in the Capitol. The libs are out of control, and its really up to Biden to let them know that this kind of thing isn't acceptable.

The broad could have been brought aside, given a citation, if she was in technical violation of something.

Veterans Lives Matter, that's the real point.

Exactly.....no one should get shot for breaking a window or attempting to crawl through a broken window....she was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.

It was a terrible use of excessive force amounting to cold blooded murder.

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops

Thats a damn lie

I have nothing to do with what those cops did during the riots in the streets. I have never once said looters shouldn't be shot.

You however say that because some rioters didn't got shot that no rioters should be shot.

Violence by the police aka using lethal force should only be used when absolutely needed....the lady could have been subdued peacefully....there ware armed police all over the place at that location...no need to shoot her.

OK tell me if a person was climging through your window after smashing it out so she could let a violent mob into your home would you shoot?

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

It's OK to shoot white people and conservatives. It's only non-PC when blacks are involved rioting, looting and destroying cities with bats, bombs and fires over a dead counterfeiter who died of his own drug overdose while trying to pass off phony money.

Then, you tell the police to pull back and let them go.

What actually happened on the 6th was that it was a Mostly Peaceful demonstration, where a few people got out of hand on both sides.

The cops were remarkably...in fact fatally... restrained. Had this been any other group there would have been mass bodies piled up and next time there will be.

Peaceful demonstration is fine and would be accepted. Murderous rioters chanting to hang the Vice President will be met with force this time.

This is only the beginning....Americans are not going to bow down to totalitarian control by the leftwingers nor accept the results of a rigged election.

There should have been a lot more protestors and then they could have easily taken control of the situation without any violence whatsoever.....Trump's approval rating has gone up since the protest.

Pedo Joe will never be accepted by the majority of Americans as a legitimate president....for the democrats to foist a demented, perverted old fool on the American People is a outrage that should not have happened and would not have happened if the election was not fraudulent.

This sorry mess created by the democratic party is not going away....the people are learning they must be better organized and I think they will be....Americans are not going to tolerate leftwing radicals and their effort to create totalitarianism here in America.

Thats a damn lie

OK tell me if a person was climging through your window after smashing it out so she could let a violent mob into your home would you shoot?

Nonsense....this was not a private home....the capitol bldg. belongs to the people.

This is only the beginning....Americans are not going to bow down to totalitarian control by the leftwingers nor accept the results of a rigged election.

There should have been a lot more protestors and then they could have easily taken control of the situation without any violence whatsoever.....Trump's approval rating has gone up since the protest.

Pedo Joe will never be accepted by the majority of Americans as a legitimate president....for the democrats to foist a demented, perverted old fool on the American People is a outrage that should not have happened and would not have happened if the election was not fraudulent.

This sorry mess created by the democratic party is not going away....the people are learning they must be better organized and I think they will be....Americans are not going to tolerate leftwing radicals and their effort to create totalitarianism here in America.
So you're willing to kill your neighbors in Trump's name?

You're willing to destroy your life for that fat fraud?

truly sad

As her struggle was for justice, her death makes her a martyr.
She was a criminal.

She had broken into the Capitol Bldg and was in the process of jumping though a window she had just smashed in an effort to invade the Halls of Congress...in which the members of Congress were convened.
Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar? How come police didn't shoot all those looters and rioters and arsonist over the last nine months? Now spew some more bullshit.

Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar?
She didn't drop a fucking drinking glass you asshole.

She broke through a barricade in an attempt to attack the members of our government...including the Speaker of the House, The Senate Majority Leader, the sitting Vice President, and the VP elect.

So you're willing to kill your neighbors in Trump's name?

You're willing to destroy your life for that fat fraud?

truly sad

Ridiculous claim....the protestors killed no one....you are terribly coinfused boyo!

Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar?

She broke through a barricade in an attempt to attack the members of our government...including the Speaker of the House, The Senate Majority Leader, the sitting Vice President, and the VP elect.

Nonsense....they had no intent to attack anyone....they were just demonstrating....by confronting the phoney politicians face to face....they were unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops
And likely some dead lawmakers
That's what I was hoping for. Still am.
My God....
As her struggle was for justice, her death makes her a martyr.
She was a criminal.

She had broken into the Capitol Bldg and was in the process of jumping though a window she had just smashed in an effort to invade the Halls of Congress...in which the members of Congress were convened.
Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar? How come police didn't shoot all those looters and rioters and arsonist over the last nine months? Now spew some more bullshit.

Exactly....people are very angry because of the fraudulent election and they have the right to demonstrate....the leftwing totalitarians think they are the only ones who should be allowed to demonstrate.

Notice liar, that I never said shit about a drinking glass. Like I said, you'll spew bullshit like you always do. Make up shit and lie, that's all you worthless bastards do. Why didn't the cops shoot all those looters, rioters and arsonists over the last nine months, huh liar?

Nonsense....they had no intent to attack anyone....they were just demonstrating....by confronting the phoney politicians face to face....they were unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.
The cop is a murdering pos.

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

Ridiculous....you have bought the media b.s. No cop was killed anyhow.

One cop died of natural causes after leaving the capitol....he had a history of poor health...and had a stroke...the excitement was probably too much for him.

The cop is a murdering pos.
YOU are supporting the murder of a COP you POS

Forum List

Back