Why Is The Killer Cop's Identity Being Protected?? #Justice4AshliBabbitt

No cop was murdered ....fake news...cease watching the msm if you are interested in the truth.
Shut up retard. That cop was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

You are a piece of human filth

Not true....someone lied to you. Try and get the facts before you come on here spouting your nonsense.

The Associated Press reported that Sicknick's family does not want to make his death a political issue, as there are still questions about what happened.

Very possible he had a stroke due to all the excitement going on.
One cop died of natural causes
He was beaten with a fire extinguisher you lying POS

You don't know that...you heard one of the prejudiced overly excited reporters claim that. Even the cops own family refuses to say that.

BTW Murder is a legal term and if it was murder then that must be determined by a jury....not some biased and emotional reporter following instructions to hype up what was going on at the capitol....trying to create a scenario that did not exist...overall it was peaceful....except for Ashli getting shot in cold blood by a officer in civilian clothes....why would a cop be wearing civilian clothes? ...no doubt about that ---it is on video of which the liberal media is trying to scrub because they do not want the people to see.

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
Rioting and breaking into buildings is a 1st Amendment activity in trumpland now?
Nope, most republicans agree that rioters should be shot. Do you agree?

Yep, and a member of Cult45 paid the ultimate price for rioting.
She went through a broken window--that isn't a riot.

"[Ashli] Babbitt was shot dead on Wednesday as she and other protesters stormed the Capitol building to disrupt the formal confirmation of Joe Biden's win in the presidential election. She was shot by a plain-clothed police officer after breaching the building and attempting to enter the House chamber, said Washington Police Chief Robert Contee. The shooting is being investigated by the force's internal affairs unit, which is responsible for investigating deaths involving officers. A fellow Trump supporter, who witnessed the shooting, told WUSA 9: "A number of police and secret service were saying 'get back, get down, get out of the way -- she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull them back they shot her in the neck and she fell back on me."

Why haven't they released the cop's name yet? His face should be all over the media so we all know the identity of this killer cop -- why are they protecting him? She was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone and they just shot her down like a dog -- I hear some claim that she didn't follow police orders or play the what if game of "would you say that if she was some muslim or BLM thug??" -- of course if she was Antifa or some muslim looking person, of course they should have been shot -- but she was neither of those things.....

Good points, exactly what I am thinking.

Ms. Babbitt was a military veteran, unarmed and engaged in protected 1st Amendment activities.

Maybe there was a good reason to butcher her in Cold Blood, and the Murderer should definitely get a chance to testify and explain his actions before the public.
Rioting and breaking into buildings is a 1st Amendment activity in trumpland now?
Nope, most republicans agree that rioters should be shot. Do you agree?

Yep, and a member of Cult45 paid the ultimate price for rioting.
She went through a broken window--that isn't a riot.

Actually, she didn't even make it through the window, magafag.

Justify THIS you human filth

So the protestors didn't actually attack the officer---he just got pinned between his own gear as the large crowd of VOTERS came in---------like trying to stand in the way of concert goers aka STAMPEDE.

Meanwhile all summer--blm and antifa used bats, urine, pipes, fire, and sorts of otherthings to attack cops and the media and people like you just ignored their actual intended violence.

Last edited:
One cop died of natural causes
He was beaten with a fire extinguisher you lying POS
You are lying and are a moron---at most they are saying he was hit with a fire extinguisher---which may mean
1) its not a correct story
2) that it is unlikely that he was hit more than once
3) they made no mention of where he was hit or if it did any damage
4) even if hit earlier in the day, it wasn't till hours later that he went to the hospital
5) official repeated story of his death has listed a stroke as the cause of death
6) They didn't say who hit him----trump supporters attacking cops? You know damn well most trump supporters would never even at this point in time
7) Your wet dreams of a trump supporter attacking and murdering a cop is far fetched--------even in todays climate---and based on so little of a story with facts or evidence or really a full story being told. So get yourself a tissue and wipe off and wait for more evidence one way or other.

So the protestors didn't actually attack the officer---he just got pinned between his own gear as the large crowd of VOTERS came in---------like trying to stand in the way of concert goers.

Meanwhile all summer--blm and antifa used bats, urine, pipes, fire, and sorts of otherthings to attack cops and the media and people like you just ignored their actual intended violence.
You fuckers will say anything...excuse anything

Disgusting

Your lying and moron---at most they are saying he was hit with a fire extinguisher
That's EXACTLY what they are saying...not "AT MOST".

HE WAS HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A 40 LB OBJECT AND IT KILLED HIM

Which is why there is now a MURDER investigation ongoing

No cop was murdered ....fake news...cease watching the msm if you are interested in the truth.
Shut up retard. That cop was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.

You are a piece of human filth

Not true....someone lied to you. Try and get the facts before you come on here spouting your nonsense.
Fuck yourself

You should edit that and say, "Sir, you must go and perform an anatomical impossibility." That way grammar will be preserved and grateful English teachers will shake their heads in agreement.

So the protestors didn't actually attack the officer---he just got pinned between his own gear as the large crowd of VOTERS came in---------like trying to stand in the way of concert goers.

You fuckers will say anything...excuse anything

Disgusting
but what we say is truthful, unlike you, liar.

Not long after unarmed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbit was murdered by Capitol police during the false flag “siege” in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence praised law enforcement for their “service.”
In a tweet, Pence praised Capitol Hill Police and other law enforcement officers “for keeping us safe today,” adding that the Capitol “was secured and we are truly grateful.”

That bitch was breaching a barricade protecting virtually every member of government absent the President and the SCOTUS
Ha!

the sniveling pukes in washington are no better than ordinary citizens

the left has not cared about violence rioting and threats of death till it reaches them

and only now do you care

That officer is a hero. He took out a terrorist.
Thats a damn lie

too bad you law and order chameleons didnt hatch out of your egg sooner

such as during the past 8 months when leftwingers were rioting in the streets

I have nothing to do with what those cops did during the riots in the streets. I have never once said looters shouldn't be shot.

You however say that because some rioters didn't got shot that no rioters should be shot.

Violence by the police aka using lethal force should only be used when absolutely needed....the lady could have been subdued peacefully....there ware armed police all over the place at that location...no need to shoot her.

OK tell me if a person was climging through your window after smashing it out so she could let a violent mob into your home would you shoot?

Nonsense....this was not a private home....the capitol bldg. belongs to the people.
and the cops were defending the people who weren't rioting vandalizing and killing cops

Since when does breaking a glass in a public building carry a death sentence, liar?
She didn't drop a fucking drinking glass you asshole.

She broke through a barricade in an attempt to attack the members of our government...including the Speaker of the House, The Senate Majority Leader, the sitting Vice President, and the VP elect.

Nonsense....they had no intent to attack anyone....they were just demonstrating....by confronting the phoney politicians face to face....they were unarmed and posed no threat to anyone.
tell that to the cop they beat to death

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops

Ridiculous....you have bought the media b.s. No cop was killed anyhow.

One cop died of natural causes after leaving the capitol....he had a history of poor health...and had a stroke...the excitement was probably too much for him.
wrong

he was struck with a fire extinguisher and collapsed later which is not uncommon with blunt force injuries

as a military veteran shoe should have known that if you force entry into a building you could get shot
There is no evidence that she forced entry

how did the unnamed cop pick her out for killing?
She was climbing through a widow that was broken by the mob

If that's not forced entry I don't know what is

you can watch video here SHOCK: New Footage Emerges Of Capitol Police Shooting Air Force Vet Ashli Babbitt At Point-Blank

She was climbing through a window that she and the mob smashed out

It's only forced entry if the person is black or brown.
I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There is no need.

Obviously she was not climbing through the window...it looked like the cold blooded killer took careful aim and being very close he must have picked her out for some reason....maybe he hated women or maybe just white women.
I don't know what video you watched but the one I saw clearly showed her climbing through a side widow that the rioting mob had smashed out

She was surrounded by police no matter what she was doing there was no need to shoot her....she could have been apprehended without violence and very easily.

It was cold blooded murder.
I disagree.

The cops were outnumbered and if she cleared the doors there would have been more dead cops
Thats nonsense

since cops didnt shoot to kill rioters during the spring and summer there was no justification to suddenly start on Wednesday

so now all cops are part of the same police force and not under the purview of each individual state government?

Just admit you have a double standard

so now all cops are part of the same police force and not under the purview of each individual state government?
Cops that are dancing to the same tune under orders from liberal democrat mayors and governors will be considered the same

but really I think most cops across the nation wanted to treat the Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA thugs the same as cops in the capital builded reacted

but liberal democrat mayors forbade them

Cops that are dancing to the same tune under orders from liberal democrat mayors and governors will be considered the same

but really I think most cops across the nation wanted to treat the Black Lies Matter and ANTIFA thugs the same as cops in the capital builded reacted

but liberal democrat mayors forbade them
but they are not the same.

so your entire argument falls apart

but they are not the same.
Thats where you are wrong

as far as violence in the street goes the far left and the far right are exactly the same

a fire once ignited has no political bias

ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter are larger, more advanced, and better funded than the radicals on the right

but otherwise they are pretty much the same

Forum List

Back