Why is the left so angry at Trump?

Don Foreskeen

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2017
Why are the left wingers so angry with Trump?
All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
executive orders that are just following the law.

It isnt about trump. It's about them being impotent. They have the least amount of power that they have had in century. It scares them because might finally see how relevant they are.

All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's

Tiggerred is that you?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE LAW?

I WOULD GUESS IF THEY WERE FOLLOWING THE LAW THAT THE COURTS WOULD NOT BE RULING AGAINST THEM

You must live in a cave and incomunicado or in your mom's basement.

I WOULD GUESS IF THEY WERE FOLLOWING THE LAW THAT THE COURTS WOULD NOT BE RULING AGAINST THEM
You mean extreme left loon courts.

You must live in a cave and incomunicado or in your mom's basement.
Again how do YOU know that these orders are legal? I will bet you never spent a single day in law school

You mean extreme left loon courts.
They sure weren't left loon courts when they failed to uphold Obamas executive orders. Furthermore, there were republicans on the court who also voted against trump

"that O'bama failed to ignore" huh.

Partisan hacks. Trip themselves up every time.

Ewe know that about 90% of the ninth circuits rulings are overturned don't ya?

Ewe know that about 90% of the ninth circuits rulings are overturned don't ya?
who is going to overturn it? To say 90% is a massive lie

because he's disgusting... unless you're an angry misogynist white male christian supremacist

why do trump loons keep asking the same idiotic question?

Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.

Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.
Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is

Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is
Are you claiming you know enough law to make your post?
To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.

To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.
Thats exactly the point, you, I, and most of the media have no knowledge of the law. Trump screwed this one up, badly

IMG_0154.JPG

Thats exactly the point, you, I, and most of the media have no knowledge of the law. Trump screwed this one up, badly
Incorrect...I do NOT have "no knowledge of the law".
That is your partisanship stepping in.

Forum List

Back