Why is the left so angry at Trump?

They are angry because the rapists wife did not win. They want to be propelled into hell the fastest way possible and when she lost, that was the trigger event.

hillaryvampire[1].jpg

View attachment 112015
If YOU are the result of 8 years of Obama, I want to go back in time and revoke my last 2 votes.
May I remind you...President Donald J Trump.
Now...WHO won?
Definitely not the American people

Of course they did the ones who wanted to work...

The ones who just wanted a free ride, yes we can see why you're upset

View attachment 112015
If YOU are the result of 8 years of Obama, I want to go back in time and revoke my last 2 votes.
Now...WHO won?
Definitely not the American people
That's YOUR opinion.
And based on our conversation I can easily say my opinion, at THIS point in time, is worth more than yours.

2 years of Legal Forensics courses.
That should give you a wonderful insight into the workings of the 9th circuit court
Three judges from the court...A joke of a court.
The Supreme Court will rule with Trump.
BTW, according the 9th circuit court, everyone on earth has the right to Due Process.
You know, just like Americans when we go to other countries.
Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4
Obama was thwarted for 7 years by the scumbags on the Right...we all know that.
Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.
America has alway been great. I am sorry you feel so bad about your country
Really? Then why did obama turd want to fundamentally transform it?

Why are the left wingers so angry with Trump?
All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
executive orders that are just following the law.

1. He's an Obama birther.
2. He's a pathological liar.
3. He surrounds himself with pathological liars.
4. He had help winning the election from Putin, Assange, and Comey.
5. He has not divested his business interests and is profiting from the presidency.
6. He is not a legitimate president.

Just all opinions from a cry baby..

Actually, they are all verifiable facts.

It's too much you say so...

All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE LAW?
Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.
Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is
Are you claiming you know enough law to make your post?
To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.
Most of the dudes and ladies on Fox are lawyers!
Indeed they are...and they are prone to agree with whatever their boss tells them to agree with.

They are angry because the rapists wife did not win. They want to be propelled into hell the fastest way possible and when she lost, that was the trigger event.

View attachment 112018
But your kind couldn't care just how many law suits of sexual harassment trump has, or that he enjoys grabbing pussy whenever he wants. Thats just fine- right

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?

orange sociopath has a job approval rating of 40%

keep on keeping on, hack

Trump's job approval rating hits a new low
So Jillian, are you retired and living off of your stocks?

That should give you a wonderful insight into the workings of the 9th circuit court
Three judges from the court...A joke of a court.
The Supreme Court will rule with Trump.
BTW, according the 9th circuit court, everyone on earth has the right to Due Process.
You know, just like Americans when we go to other countries.
Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4
Obama was thwarted for 7 years by the scumbags on the Right...we all know that.
Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.
America has alway been great. I am sorry you feel so bad about your country
Really? Then why did obama turd want to fundamentally transform it?
He didn't. You got your ass up right wing radio

View attachment 112018
But your kind couldn't care just how many law suits of sexual harassment trump has, or that he enjoys grabbing pussy whenever he wants. Thats just fine- right
Look out! Here comes Mr. Pussy Whipped.
You know that Hitler LOVES Classical Music and never assaulted a woman.

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?
Who won? WallStreet. Remember when you were conned that Trump was going to" drain the swamp?"
He stocked it with the same people he said he wouldn't.
You were duped but you're too stupid to realize it.

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?

keep on keeping on, hack

His job approval rating could be 1% and it doesn't mean anything..

View attachment 112018
Look out! Here comes Mr. Pussy Whipped.
You know that Hitler LOVES Classical Music and never assaulted a woman.
Does that comment have anything to do with Mr. Pussy grabber

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?

keep on keeping on, hack

His job approval rating could be 1% and it doesn't mean anything..
It means the people think he is doing a shit job. Can you understand that

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?
Who won? WallStreet. Remember when you were conned that Trump was going to" drain the swamp?"
I would like anyone here to list their credentials for Cabinet positions and we will Tweet Trump.
You DO realize that ANYONE who stabs Trump in the back will be trashed by him for the remainder of their lives.

Because he wasn't supposed to win Hillary the chosen one was many still can't come to terms with this.

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?

He drained it of liberal morons..

That's why you're mad..

No more junk science AGW, no more anti business regulations

Forum List

Back