Why is the left so angry at Trump?

They are angry because the rapists wife did not win. They want to be propelled into hell the fastest way possible and when she lost, that was the trigger event.

View attachment 112018
But your kind couldn't care just how many law suits of sexual harassment trump has, or that he enjoys grabbing pussy whenever he wants. Thats just fine- right
Look out! Here comes Mr. Pussy Whipped.
You know that Hitler LOVES Classical Music and never assaulted a woman.
Does that comment have anything to do with Mr. Pussy grabber
It has to do with what is important to ME.
Every other candidate, with the exception of Sanders, was an outright Globalist.
I have to eat before I'm concerned with a candidates sexual preferences.

They are angry because the rapists wife did not win. They want to be propelled into hell the fastest way possible and when she lost, that was the trigger event.

View attachment 112018
But your kind couldn't care just how many law suits of sexual harassment trump has, or that he enjoys grabbing pussy whenever he wants. Thats just fine- right

Remind us again how many sexual harassment lawsuits trump has?

View attachment 112015
If YOU are the result of 8 years of Obama, I want to go back in time and revoke my last 2 votes.
May I remind you...President Donald J Trump.
Now...WHO won?

orange sociopath has a job approval rating of 40%

keep on keeping on, hack

Trump's job approval rating hits a new low

His job approval rating could be 1% and it doesn't mean anything..
It means the people think he is doing a shit job. Can you understand that

If children like you thinks he is doing a shit job

Well...

That means he is doing an excellent job.

Three judges from the court...A joke of a court.
The Supreme Court will rule with Trump.
BTW, according the 9th circuit court, everyone on earth has the right to Due Process.
You know, just like Americans when we go to other countries.
Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4
Obama was thwarted for 7 years by the scumbags on the Right...we all know that.
Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.
America has alway been great. I am sorry you feel so bad about your country
Really? Then why did obama turd want to fundamentally transform it?
He didn't. You got your ass up right wing radio

So fuck ewe asswipe!

Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4
Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.

So fuck ewe asswipe!

Burn

View attachment 112015
If YOU are the result of 8 years of Obama, I want to go back in time and revoke my last 2 votes.
Now...WHO won?

keep on keeping on, hack

His job approval rating could be 1% and it doesn't mean anything..

poor bitter bear.... it matters... see how long the insane orange sociopath can keep it going before he has a mutiny among the rightwingnuts

So fuck ewe asswipe!

quiet vulgar witch

So fuck ewe asswipe!

quiet vulgar witch

Nobody paying ewe any attention?

Why are the left wingers so angry with Trump?
All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
executive orders that are just following the law.
Thank-you for asking.
I cannot speak for left-wingers but I would suggest that they might be bothered by Donald Trump's manner and values. We know he uses a filthy vocabulary when discussing women. He speaks about Mexicans as murderers and rapists, he has contempt for POWs, he sees anyone who does not agree with him as an enemy, he mocks the handicapped, he mocks the judiciary, he mocks members of Congress even Republicans, he accuses the media of making-up falsehoods when they report the truth, he tells lies about the numbers at his inauguration so maybe other alternative facts, he makes up stuff to seem the greatest and most important, he criticizes everyone and everything American but never Vladimir Putin, he turns his back on Europeans by saying that the European Union should break apart, and that NATO is obsolete.
There may be some other things.

All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
Thank-you for asking.
I cannot speak for left-wingers but I would suggest that they might be bothered by Donald Trump's manner and values. We know he uses a filthy vocabulary when discussing women. He speaks about Mexicans as murderers and rapists, he has contempt for POWs, he sees anyone who does not agree with him as an enemy, he mocks the handicapped, he mocks the judiciary, he mocks members of Congress even Republicans, he accuses the media of making-up falsehoods when they report the truth, he tells lies about the numbers at his inauguration so maybe other alternative facts, he makes up stuff to seem the greatest and most important, he criticizes everyone and everything American but never Vladimir Putin, he turns his back on Europeans by saying that the European Union should break apart, and that NATO is obsolete.
Trump's honesty DOES bother some people...not ME.

Liberals are not very bright people. They´re the equivalent to retarded, rabid dogs who rob their meals from the table tops of hard working people. They crap on their neighbors lawns and then complain about their neighbors crappy lawn.

Thank-you for asking.
So who stole the MLK bust?

Thank-you for asking.

Wow this is amazing how you liberals can take everything out of context and make it into a smorgasbord of nonsense.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE LAW?
You must live in a cave and incomunicado or in your mom's basement.
Again how do YOU know that these orders are legal? I will bet you never spent a single day in law school
And you have spent years in limbo.
Get educated with facts and not ideology.

I WOULD GUESS IF THEY WERE FOLLOWING THE LAW THAT THE COURTS WOULD NOT BE RULING AGAINST THEM
You mean extreme left loon courts.
They sure weren't left loon courts when they failed to uphold Obamas executive orders. Furthermore, there were republicans on the court who also voted against trump
The three judges who voted against the temporary travel from the 7 countries thst your god obama classified as dangerous are liberal judges and 80% of the cases have been overturned by them because of their left wing agenda and ideology.
I hope l have enlighten you.
Next time turn the tv on or have your mom buy one for you.

because he's disgusting... unless you're an angry misogynist white male christian supremacist

why do trump loons keep asking the same idiotic question?
If you were on the receiving end you'd he asking the same question.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE LAW?
Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.
Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is
Are you claiming you know enough law to make your post?
To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.
Thats exactly the point, you, I, and most of the media have no knowledge of the law. Trump screwed this one up, badly
The left loon judges did.

View attachment 112015
Now...WHO won?

keep on keeping on, hack

FAKE NEWS.
His approval rating was in the fifties as of Friday.

Last edited:

View attachment 112018
You mean to tell me that you've never grabbed any pussy?

Forum List

Back