Why is the left so angry at Trump?

Why are the left wingers so angry with Trump?
All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
executive orders that are just following the law.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE LAW?
Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.
Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is
Are you claiming you know enough law to make your post?
To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.
Wild guess... you don't like them because they prove Trump's comments are bald faced lies.

All he is doing is enforcing the laws already in the books that obama failed to ignore and enforce, the same thing goes for ALL of Trump's
Because EVERY pundit in the media is admitting the Supreme Court will go with Trump's EOs.
Pundits in the media know about as much of our laws as you do. It looks like trump will rewrite his EO and maybe, just maybe he can get it right this time. What a pathetic administration this is
To be honest, there are pundits in the media I do NOT like even though I know they know their field of expertise.
Wild guess... you don't like them because they prove Trump's comments are bald faced lies.
I am anti-Globalism.
That's why Fox can Fux off.

Thats exactly the point, you, I, and most of the media have no knowledge of the law. Trump screwed this one up, badly
Incorrect...I do NOT have "no knowledge of the law".
That is your partisanship stepping in.
What then is your legal background

Thats exactly the point, you, I, and most of the media have no knowledge of the law. Trump screwed this one up, badly
2 years of Legal Forensics courses.

That should give you a wonderful insight into the workings of the 9th circuit court

That should give you a wonderful insight into the workings of the 9th circuit court
Three judges from the court...A joke of a court.
The Supreme Court will rule with Trump.
BTW, according the 9th circuit court, everyone on earth has the right to Due Process.
You know, just like Americans when we go to other countries.

1. He's an Obama birther.
2. He's a pathological liar.
3. He surrounds himself with pathological liars.
4. He had help winning the election from Putin, Assange, and Comey.
5. He has not divested his business interests and is profiting from the presidency.
6. He is not a legitimate president.

BTW, according the 9th circuit court, everyone on earth has the right to Due Process.
Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4

IMG_0161.JPG
If YOU are the result of 8 years of Obama, I want to go back in time and revoke my last 2 votes.

Circuit court judges weren't such a joke when the y ruled against Obama, were they. Such hypocrisy. Even republican judges ruled against trump. How can you take this case to the supreme court, it will be decided 4-4
Obama was thwarted for 7 years by the scumbags on the Right...we all know that.
Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.

5. He has not divested his business interests and is profiting from the presidency.
The list can be far longer, but you hit on the salient points

Obama ran for his 2nd term on Make America Great Again but dropped that the moment he won reelection.
America has alway been great. I am sorry you feel so bad about your country

Just all opinions from a cry baby..

America has alway been great. I am sorry you feel so bad about your country
I will be happy when Trump buries Supply Side Economics.

Most of the dudes and ladies on Fox are lawyers!

I can only imagine your reaction if president Obama would have done 1/2 of these things. Thats why your kind is so fullofshyte

Actually, they are all verifiable facts.

Forum List

Back