Why is the left so happy about abortions?

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
The direct quote where the Left said they were "happy about abortions"?

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo

Thanks, you just admitted to lying about your own thread title. No surprises there.

Nice try but no cigar doofus. The thread is a question....got an answer? Nope.
Don't like being exposed? Too bad.

Jo

Considering that the same people are horrified at the very idea of "choice" in every other topic in life, I'd say we understand quite well that it's the abortion they're cheering, not "freedom".
If you could take off your ideological blindfold you might see the world as it is, not the way you want to see it. The world is gray, not black and white. Sorry.

"If you could just start agreeing with me instead of being a bad person, you'd see the world look this way!"

Still waiting on any actual refutation, instead of the standard "No, your'e wrong, because I say you are". Let me spell it out for you, in case you didn't understand the words the first time:

The left does not support "choice". It abhors choice. It abhors any hint of freedom that might actually be free, ie. allow people to disagree with them. The left supports and cheers abortion. The fact that they euphemistically and dishonestly call it "choice" instead of abortion doesn't make it true.

The world is not gray; you just need to clean the lenses on your perspective.
I call it "choice" and "abortion". What about it?

Considering that the same people are horrified at the very idea of "choice" in every other topic in life, I'd say we understand quite well that it's the abortion they're cheering, not "freedom".
If you could take off your ideological blindfold you might see the world as it is, not the way you want to see it. The world is gray, not black and white. Sorry.

"If you could just start agreeing with me instead of being a bad person, you'd see the world look this way!"

Still waiting on any actual refutation, instead of the standard "No, your'e wrong, because I say you are". Let me spell it out for you, in case you didn't understand the words the first time:

The left does not support "choice". It abhors choice. It abhors any hint of freedom that might actually be free, ie. allow people to disagree with them. The left supports and cheers abortion. The fact that they euphemistically and dishonestly call it "choice" instead of abortion doesn't make it true.

You forgot the one person in this who has
NO CHOICE..... your fixation is so pathological that it didn't even occur to you.

Jo

Jo

Jo

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo

Thanks, you just admitted to lying about your own thread title. No surprises there.

Jo

Damn you're a straight dumb ass. It's a question you already answered with a conclusion. Boy, you ain't the sharpest knife in the box for sure.

You forgot the one person in this who has
NO CHOICE..... your fixation is so pathological that it didn't even occur to you.

Jo
What person?

Jo
I think a better question is why do Republicans arm school shooters?

It is hard to refute assertions like The left does not support "choice" since no actual evidence is provided. Every supporter of choice I know of abhors abortion, they just think the alternatives are worse.

Jo

For the same reason Democrats give driver's licenses to drug-addicted aliens.

Jo

It is hard to refute assertions like The left does not support "choice" since no actual evidence is provided. Every supporter of choice I know of abhors abortion, they just think the alternatives are worse.

Yeah um.... That's a total crock.
What could be worse for a child than death?

Jo

Jo

Jo

Jo

Damn you're a straight dumb ass. It's a question you already answered with a conclusion. Boy, you ain't the sharpest knife in the box for sure.

Nah....I'm just on to your game. Don't need a conclusion to see cheering happy crowds.

Rush Limbaugh on NY Abortion Law: 'Here's Why Liberals Are Cheering Murder'

Yeah um.... That's a total crock.
What could be worse for a child than death?

Jo
Maybe a long, slow, painful death?

Ahhh....well maybe you can choose that for yourself.

Jo
I'm glad you've come around to the pro-choice position.

I've always been pro children... They should have a choice to live. Never been any other way for me. Any adults who choose to end
their life early....be my guest.

Jo

Jo

It is because the Globalist are taking away our 2nd amendment right and giving it away to other countries. Its says in our constitution that we has the right to bare arms, but not in theirs.

Evil beings love to see innocents suffer.
Leftists want the citizens to see government as God, and therefore know they are serfs and Government can get away with murder.

When they finally Socialize medicine and kill off the old with rationing, nobody will be shocked.

Jo

Because deep down inside they know they are retarded and shouldn't be procreating, but they are so retarded that they don't even understand the simple concept of birth control.

Evil beings love to see innocents suffer.
Leftists want the citizens to see government as God, and therefore know they are serfs and Government can get away with murder.

When they finally Socialize medicine and kill off the old with rationing, nobody will be shocked.

So you're saying that they are clapping and cheering because this is one more step in that direction.

Jo

Forum List

Back