Why is the left so happy about abortions?

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming?

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo

The same reason John Wayne Gacy kept at his hobby. It makes them happy.

It's horrifying to see a room full of human adults unanimously celebrating infanticide.
Even more sickening to see politicians willing to kill babies to get votes.

Jo
What’s horrifying is the ease with which you and others on the right lie – you’re not even aware you’re doing it, or just don’t care; the latter being the most likely.

What's horrifying is the ease with which you and others on the left redefine the word "lie" to mean "saying anything that I don't like and wish wasn't true." I think you're aware of it, although I can't entirely discount the possibility that you're all illiterate and completely detached from reality.

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
The direct quote where the Left said they were "happy about abortions"?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

Jo

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo

Jo
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

I doubt it....the cheering and joyousness are very real. It's creepy man.

Jo
You’re a liar, as are most conservatives, your thread is further proof of that.

No one is ‘happy’ about abortion – ‘the left’ in particular.

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

"Just because they're cheering for it doesn't mean anyone's happy about it. We think abortion is awful . . . even though we push for it to happen up to and even after delivery."

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming?

Jo

The same reason John Wayne Gacy kept at his hobby. It makes them happy.

It's horrifying to see a room full of human adults unanimously celebrating infanticide.
Even more sickening to see politicians willing to kill babies to get votes.

Jo
What’s horrifying is the ease with which you and others on the right lie – you’re not even aware you’re doing it, or just don’t care; the latter being the most likely.

What's horrifying is the ease with which you and others on the left redefine the word "lie" to mean "saying anything that I don't like and wish wasn't true." I think you're aware of it, although I can't entirely discount the possibility that you're all illiterate and completely detached from reality.

What gives them away is their refusal to use the word Baby instead of the word fetus.

Can you imagine a baby shower for a pregnant mom where the guests come up to her and ask her: What are you going to name the fetus?

Jo

Jo

Jo

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

How long before the babies aren't safe in the hospital nursery?

Jo

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” - Governor Northam, VA

“Newborn human babies have no sense of their own existence over time. So killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living. That doesn’t mean that it is not almost always a terrible thing to do. It is, but that is because most infants are loved and cherished by their parents, and to kill an infant is usually to do a great wrong to its parents." - Peter Singer, Princeton University Professor of Bioethics, on his faculty page

What makes you think they're safe in the hospital nursery NOW?

There is something very strange about yearbook photos of the Va Governor suddenly showing up when he is involved in a crucial issue about murdering infants. The democrat left threw Northam to the wolves rather than engage in a discussion about killing full term babies.

Not really strange. He drew attention to himself, and got investigated.

Jo
Maybe it is not a celebration of abortion but a celebration of the freedom to make your own decisions and not have gov't intrude on your personal life. You'd think conservatives would understand.

Jo
Maybe it is not a celebration of abortion but a celebration of the freedom to make your own decisions and not have gov't intrude on your personal life. You'd think conservatives would understand.

Considering that the same people are horrified at the very idea of "choice" in every other topic in life, I'd say we understand quite well that it's the abortion they're cheering, not "freedom".

Considering that the same people are horrified at the very idea of "choice" in every other topic in life, I'd say we understand quite well that it's the abortion they're cheering, not "freedom".
If you could take off your ideological blindfold you might see the world as it is, not the way you want to see it. The world is gray, not black and white. Sorry.

Jo
Because they are fun......everybody's doing it!!

Jo

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

Jo

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” - Governor Northam, VA

“Newborn human babies have no sense of their own existence over time. So killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living. That doesn’t mean that it is not almost always a terrible thing to do. It is, but that is because most infants are loved and cherished by their parents, and to kill an infant is usually to do a great wrong to its parents." - Peter Singer, Princeton University Professor of Bioethics, on his faculty page

Whaaaaaat?

New born babies have no sense of their own existence?

That fucking filthy piece of human flotsom!
How many pregnancy experts have already debunked that inhumane fucker's statement by advocating singing to and reading stories to baby as early as four months into pregnancy? That freaky, creepy....cock sucker. Oh man would I love to have a private conversation with him.

Jo

Jo
Because they are fun......everybody's doing it!!

Yeah they can have races to see how much fetal poundage they can send off to research labs! Congress can give medals!

Jo

Last edited:
If you could take off your ideological blindfold you might see the world as it is, not the way you want to see it. The world is gray, not black and white. Sorry.

"If you could just start agreeing with me instead of being a bad person, you'd see the world look this way!"

Still waiting on any actual refutation, instead of the standard "No, your'e wrong, because I say you are". Let me spell it out for you, in case you didn't understand the words the first time:

The left does not support "choice". It abhors choice. It abhors any hint of freedom that might actually be free, ie. allow people to disagree with them. The left supports and cheers abortion. The fact that they euphemistically and dishonestly call it "choice" instead of abortion doesn't make it true.

The world is not gray; you just need to clean the lenses on your perspective.

Jo

Jo

Whaaaaaat?

New born babies have no sense of their own existence?

That fucking filthy piece of human flotsom!
How many pregnancy experts have already debunked that inhumane fucker's statement by advocating singing to and reading stories to baby as early as four months into pregnancy? That freaky, creepy....cock sucker. Oh man would I love to have a private conversation with him.

Jo

He's been spouting that crap since . . . I dunno, the 60s? The 70s? Something like that. Despite the fact that he's been debunked on virtually everything that has emanated from his head hole for decades, the left continues to respect him and reward him.

Jo

Jo

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo

Thanks, you just admitted to lying about your own thread title. No surprises there.

Forum List

Back