Why is the left so happy about abortions?

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

I doubt it....the cheering and joyousness are very real. It's creepy man.

Jo
You’re a liar, as are most conservatives, your thread is further proof of that.

No one is ‘happy’ about abortion – ‘the left’ in particular.

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

How long before the babies aren't safe in the hospital nursery?

Jo

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” - Governor Northam, VA

“Newborn human babies have no sense of their own existence over time. So killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living. That doesn’t mean that it is not almost always a terrible thing to do. It is, but that is because most infants are loved and cherished by their parents, and to kill an infant is usually to do a great wrong to its parents." - Peter Singer, Princeton University Professor of Bioethics, on his faculty page

What makes you think they're safe in the hospital nursery NOW?

The Fauxphere has perfected the art of deliberately slicing up a sentence and taking the remaining part out of context to make a tangential attack. Without contrary evidence their sheep naturally "Bahhh" in unison.

“This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.

So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

-Governor Northam, VA

Looks to me as if it is a question of euthanasia, not abortion.

Last edited:
Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo

You assfuck, it is about the right to choose.

My God you Trumpettes are morons.

I doubt it....the cheering and joyousness are very real. It's creepy man.

Jo

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

Jo

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” - Governor Northam, VA

“Newborn human babies have no sense of their own existence over time. So killing a newborn baby is never equivalent to killing a person, that is, a being who wants to go on living. That doesn’t mean that it is not almost always a terrible thing to do. It is, but that is because most infants are loved and cherished by their parents, and to kill an infant is usually to do a great wrong to its parents." - Peter Singer, Princeton University Professor of Bioethics, on his faculty page

The Fauxphere has perfected the art of deliberately slicing up a sentence and taking the remaining part out of context to make a tangential attack. Without contrary evidence their sheep naturally "Bahhh" in unison.

“This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.

So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

-Governor Northam, VA

Looks to me as if it is a question of euthanasia to me, not abortion.

There are babies born with deformities so severe that doctors recommend no heroic measures.

You assfucks would keep resuscitating them over & overt & over even though there is zero chance to survive.

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

Lokks to me ,ike you're a fool.

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

There are babies born with deformities so severe that doctors recommend no heroic measures.

You assfucks would keep resuscitating them over & overt & over even though there is zero chance to survive.

Out of the womb it's a baby. Therefore, no abortion can be done. To me keeping the baby comfortable till the end is a form of euthanasia is all. Trying to make it sound like the Gov. was explaining, matter of factly, how they abort a healthy full term pregnancy is what you should be upset about.

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
Maybe it is not a celebration of abortion but a celebration of the freedom to make your own decisions and not have gov't intrude on your personal life. You'd think conservatives would understand.
And why can't "progressives" understand that almost all women availing themselves of abortions DID already decide to open their legs and conceive the child in the first place. They always have a choice not to screw anything with a dick.

Jo

My God you Trumpettes are morons.

Nope not for the murdered child it isn't junior.

Jo

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

Out of the womb it's a baby. Therefore, no abortion can be done. To me keeping the baby comfortable till the end is a form of euthanasia is all. Trying to make it sound like the Gov. was explaining, matter of factly, how they abort a healthy full term pregnancy is what you should be upset about.

I watched that news conference several times....sure sounded like that's exactly what he was saying. They keyed in on the mother's state of mind.

Jo

Choosing murder is not a right.

Jo
Maybe it is not a celebration of abortion but a celebration of the freedom to make your own decisions and not have gov't intrude on your personal life. You'd think conservatives would understand.
And why can't "progressives" understand that almost all women availing themselves of abortions DID already decide to open their legs and conceive the child in the first place. They always have a choice not to screw anything with a dick.

You see the murder in their posts? Rats always come out of the corner screaming and teeth showing when youy set them on fire.

Jo

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

For one, the bill in question did not specify such conditions.

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

Exactly correct..... They're trying to sneak it in

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

The omitted part of the quote by the governor did. They have to disingenuously to break up his sentence in the middle to get the sound bite they desired.

Yeah um.... That's a total crock.
What could be worse for a child than death?

Jo
Maybe a long, slow, painful death?

Ahhh....well maybe you can choose that for yourself.

Jo
I'm glad you've come around to the pro-choice position.

Dear, being perfectly okay with you deciding to kill yourself is not "coming around to the pro-choice position". Please do not conflate "Do as you wish to yourself" with "Oh, so you don't mind if I dismember other people".

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

The omitted part of the quote by the governor did. They have to disingenuously to break up his sentence in the middle to get the sound bite they desired.

I wasn't talking about his quote, but the bill, which had it passed would have been law.

When the dems booed God should be a clue

Yet they go ballistic at a school shooting when kids die!

Jo
Worse yet, if you support the 2d Amendment, you are a murderer!
But it's alright to chop off an infant's head the moment it shows. Sick people.

Jo

In fairness to the left, they haven't actually discussed chopping a child's head off the moment it shows. See, a partial-birth abortion depends on getting the baby to deliver breech (feet first), so that actually, the head is the only part that ISN'T showing. Then, while the head is still in the birth canal, the "doctor" stabs the baby in the base of the skull with the surgical scissors. The fact that the head is still in the birth canal is the fig leaf technicality they hide behind to say, "See, it's not really born, so it's not a baby yet! That makes it okay!" Kinda like when you were a kid and your brother would put his hand a half-inch from your face and say he wasn't doing anything wrong because he didn't touch you.

-Governor Northam, VA

I wasn't talking about his quote, but the bill, which had it passed would have been law.

The sponsor of the bill openly admitted
That a healthy baby at the point of birth control fall victim to a last minute decision
By a distraught mother.

Jo

-Governor Northam, VA

The sponsor of the bill openly admitted
That a healthy baby at the point of birth control fall victim to a last minute decision
By a distraught mother.

Jo

Not without a doctor. The mother couldn't just walk in to clinic and demand an abortion in the 9th month because she was having a bad day.

The bill is not my concern, the use of partial sentences to push a false narrative is my point.

Forum List

Back