Why is the left so happy about abortions?

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

I doubt it....the cheering and joyousness are very real. It's creepy man.

Jo
You’re a liar, as are most conservatives, your thread is further proof of that.

No one is ‘happy’ about abortion – ‘the left’ in particular.

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

How long before the babies aren't safe in the hospital nursery?

Jo

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
Nah it doesn't fail..

Most conservatives are this stupid, dishonest, and ignorant.

Jo
Nah it doesn't fail..

Lol
Says a control freak

Jo

Jo

Indeed, it’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion and seek the end of the practice while supporting and defending a woman’s right to privacy; to defend privacy rights from you and other authoritarian, big government conservatives is not to ‘approve’ of abortion.

Privacy is covered under privacy statutes. Murder is not covered under privacy rights. Technically, such a murder involving two or more persons is conspiracy as well as murder.

Jo
Not safe from the hospital staff.

Jo
Nah it doesn't fail..

So the video portrays sadness?

Jo

Jo

Jo
Not safe from the hospital staff.

Geez I wonder if they have a parts list that they carry around with them?

Jo

Jo

Jo

You're apparently not paying attention to the new development in this area. The left is simply overjoyed as if they had discovered a cure for cancer that now....a baby that has entered the birth process can have his brains scrambled.....oh wait they don't do that anymore because you can sell the brain so how do they kill the fetus?

There is something very strange about yearbook photos of the Va Governor suddenly showing up when he is involved in a crucial issue about murdering infants. The democrat left threw Northam to the wolves rather than engage in a discussion about killing full term babies.

There is something very strange about yearbook photos of the Va Governor suddenly showing up when he is involved in a crucial issue about murdering infants. The democrat left threw Northam to the wolves rather than engage in a discussion about killing full term babies.

Timing is interesting that's for sure. You're thinking they don't want too much attention on the issue?

Jo

Timing is interesting that's for sure. You're thinking they don't want too much attention on the issue?

Jo

More evidence that the left has no morals.

Rush Limbaugh on NY Abortion Law: 'Here's Why Liberals Are Cheering Murder'

Abortion is a fund raising ploy.

Jo

Jo
The direct quote where the Left said they were "happy about abortions"?

Jo
The direct quote where the Left said they were "happy about abortions"?

Forum List

Back