Why Is This Woman -

It's possible she lives in a community where drinking and driving aren't taken seriously.

Had a teacher and some other people where I live, that got off more than once.

After about the 20th time he finally got arrested.

People who many a times in my area got off on drug offenses, while some people get slammed for a simple open container.

It's who you are or who you know. Just like getting a job sometimes, ya gotta know someone.

Shadow 355

Sadly, there are too many people who couldn't care less about driving on a suspended license ... for a variety of reasons. They are also probably not insured. The police cannot put them in jail. They can only issue traffic citations, then it's in the hands of the prosecutors and judges. So the opening question is a good one to pose to the latter two people mentioned. Maybe a maximum jail sentence and a good taste of DTs would have some effect ... or maybe not.

It's possible she lives in a community where drinking and driving aren't taken seriously.

You mean like THE ENTIRE U ITED STATES?

I sat on a DUI jury 11 years ago. We found tbe mofo guilty and on his EIGHTH DUI CONVICTION he was finally going to see the inside of a jail cell..... for 6 months, max.

Total BS.

Sadly, there are too many people who couldn't care less about driving on a suspended license ... for a variety of reasons. They are also probably not insured. The police cannot put them in jail. They can only issue traffic citations, then it's in the hands of the prosecutors and judges. So the opening question is a good one to pose to the latter two people mentioned. Maybe a maximum jail sentence and a good taste of DTs would have some effect ... or maybe not.

Impound the car on the second infraction. Impound any car they are found driving thereafter, unless it is a stolen vehicle.

Forum List

Back