WHY IS THIS ?

After centuries of oppression, blacks had an inferiority complex. The Black Pride movement of the 60s sought to make blacks rise out of those feelings of inferiority and realize they were as good as everyone else.

So do they still have an inferiority complex? (YES/NO)
As long as blacks have to continue to fight racism and bigotry, they will have to fight against feelings of inferiority, fear, and anger.

When there is no more racism or bigotry, racial pride will become a non-issue.

jhbvo5.jpg

You must be so proud of your bumper sticker collection.

After centuries of oppression, blacks had an inferiority complex. The Black Pride movement of the 60s sought to make blacks rise out of those feelings of inferiority and realize they were as good as everyone else.

Black Pride is meant to make blacks feel equal.

"White Pride" is meant to make Aryans feel superior.

Big difference.

jhbvo5.jpg

You must be so proud of your bumper sticker collection.

I'm not the one making bumper sticker statements. A copy and paste job deserves about the same in response.

Try putting together more than a single sentence on the issue.

So do they still have an inferiority complex? (YES/NO)
As long as blacks have to continue to fight racism and bigotry, they will have to fight against feelings of inferiority, fear, and anger.

Exactly.
"Black pride" (Latino, Jewish, etc) is a gesture of defiance. The opposite reaction to an initial action. White people have nothing to defy.

There's your answer in a nutshell, OP.

11351298_817978604945611_1287178411067424251_n.jpg

anyone got a good logical explanation ?

why is it that being "white" i can not be proud of it ?
Aside from black pride, do these movements even exist? If your people were brought to this country in chains, enslaved for centuries, freed but repressed and discriminated against, wouldn't you want to celebrate your accomplishments against all odds?

Because typically white pride means attacking another person because of their race. No other "pride" in the OP has the history, violence, etc associated with it.

Sorry, people tend to remember history and despite creative logical twists no one falls for it today

If people truly remembers history they would know that virtually every race in the world were slave holders at on time or another. There are many black slaves in Africa today, but to you leftist that's somehow different.

See? But that twisted side step doesnt have anything to do with the history of people who talk or espouse white pride.

Very nasty things have been done under that motto. Its like asking why does the Nazi symbol have such negative connotations because its an ancient symbol.

Twisted sidestep, hardly, my point is whites have no more and no less reason to be proud than any other race. We all have black spots on our collective histories and your contention that is not the case is pure BS, all races have done some very nasty things.

So they are emotionally disturbed? What therapy do you propose?

The bigot gets confused. When someone else is granted the same rights and privileges he has always enjoyed, he no longer has his elevated position over others, and so it feels like something was taken from him.

Big difference.

jhbvo5.jpg

Are you suffering from amnesia, too?

It's not because you're white -- it's the unhinged way you post. You clearly cannot be proud of that. :eusa_shifty:

Well you've presented a strawman but just to entertain him... you've got a list there
  • Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White
First thing we notice is it's not a list of "likes" -- you have two races (three if you count "Asian"), one nationality, and a religion.

Seems to me you could have also added:
  • Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
.... and probably a few more, and had the same kind of list.

Now, with a mixed list of different races, nationalities and religions, since they don't have any one of those in common, what is the one thing they all DO have in common, that "white" does not share with the rest?

Think about it. Has to do with history.

Bullshit. You White Folks have had "white guilt" beaten into your pointed little heads from birth - to the point that you are STILL making excuses for slave owners 200 years ago.

You have bought into the propaganda lie that you are "responsible" for the ills of the world - and what's worse? You enjoy it. Damn fool, get over yourself.

Big difference.

Damn sonny, nothing worse than someone who hates themselves. Glad I'm not white. I sure as hell wouldn't want you speaking for me.....

It's not because you're white -- it's the unhinged way you post. You clearly cannot be proud of that. :eusa_shifty:

Well you've presented a strawman but just to entertain him... you've got a list there
  • Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White
First thing we notice is it's not a list of "likes" -- you have two races (three if you count "Asian"), one nationality, and a religion.

Seems to me you could have also added:
  • Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
  • Women
.... and probably a few more, and had the same kind of list.

Now, with a mixed list of different races, nationalities and religions, genders... since they don't have any one of those in common, what is the one thing they all DO have in common, that "white" does not share with the rest?

Think about it. Has to do with history.

Another bigoted reply by a liberal with an agenda.

Big difference.

Damn sonny, nothing worse than someone who hates themselves. Glad I'm not white. I sure as hell wouldn't want you speaking for me.....
I don't hate myself.

I hate bigots, though. Boy oh boy, do I hate bigots.

You could say I am bigoted toward bigots. I even feel superior toward them. :321:

[As long as blacks have to continue to fight racism and bigotry, they will have to fight against feelings of inferiority, fear, and anger.

You don't fight racism by practicing racism, Jake.

You and your fellow democrats judge others by the color of their skin.

Decent people judge others by the content of their character.

You're a racist pile of shit, Jake.

Forum List

Back