WHY IS THIS ?

11351298_817978604945611_1287178411067424251_n.jpg

anyone got a good logical explanation ?

why is it that being "white" i can not be proud of it ?

It's not because you're white -- it's the unhinged way you post. You clearly cannot be proud of that. :eusa_shifty:

Well you've presented a strawman but just to entertain him... you've got a list there
  • Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White
First thing we notice is it's not a list of "likes" -- you have two races (three if you count "Asian"), one nationality, and a religion.

Seems to me you could have also added:
  • Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
  • Women
.... and probably a few more, and had the same kind of list.

Now, with a mixed list of different races, nationalities, religions, genders... since they don't have any one of those in common, what is the one thing they all DO have in common, that "white" does not share with the rest?

Think about it. Has to do with history.

Bullshit. You White Folks have had "white guilt" beaten into your pointed little heads from birth - to the point that you are STILL making excuses for slave owners 200 years ago.

You have bought into the propaganda lie that you are "responsible" for the ills of the world - and what's worse? You enjoy it. Damn fool, get over yourself.

Telling the OP to "think about it" is bullshit?
So your point would be "don't think about it"?

Doesn't really make any sense.
I posted nothing about slavery, or "guilt", or "enjoying" anything. Damn fool, get over your own strawmen.

That is a racist comment, PMH. Whatever evil mankind has done - it had nothing to do with what kind of skin he had but rather what kind of heart he had (one void of Christ).
Men filled with Christ slaughtered others like no tomorrow, and they were mostly white, Whitey. Now, should you believe that there is no such thing as a Christian Soldier or killing in the name of god or gods, then we have something to talk about.
There has never been a Protestant Inquisition. A Protestant Crusade. A Protestant plan to dominate the world and rule by stealth. A Protestant agenda to wipe out the Jews and their fellow Protestants who refuse to submit to the Pope. There has never been a Protestant agenda to take Jerusalem for it's headquarters. There has never been a Protestant agenda to back the Muslims, the Communists, a New World order / One World Religion. There is no such teaching to make war against / to mass murder those who do not follow Christ in the Scriptures nor is there a single example of it in the early church. We have no history of it. None whatsoever. You are speaking of the Romanists in the Vatican and their history. Not the History of Christianity.

Last edited:
After centuries of oppression, blacks had an inferiority complex. The Black Pride movement of the 60s sought to make blacks rise out of those feelings of inferiority and realize they were as good as everyone else.

Black Pride is meant to make blacks feel equal.

"White Pride" is meant to make Aryans feel superior.

Big difference.

Damn sonny, nothing worse than someone who hates themselves. Glad I'm not white. I sure as hell wouldn't want you speaking for me.....
I don't hate myself.

I hate bigots, though. Boy oh boy, do I hate bigots.

You could say I am bigoted toward bigots. I feel superior toward them.

So, when members of YOUR race ask a common question "why is there no white pride" you find that "racist" yet you have no problem whatsoever when every other race on the planet does the same.

You are ashamed of your race. A victim of your own liberalism and your own propaganda.

It's not because you're white -- it's the unhinged way you post. You clearly cannot be proud of that. :eusa_shifty:

Well you've presented a strawman but just to entertain him... you've got a list there
  • Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White
First thing we notice is it's not a list of "likes" -- you have two races (three if you count "Asian"), one nationality, and a religion.

• Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
  • Women

Now, with a mixed list of different races, nationalities and religions, genders... since they don't have any one of those in common, what is the one thing they all DO have in common, that "white" does not share with the rest?

Another bigoted reply by a liberal with an agenda.

"Bigoted" because I lead the horse to water and invite him to draw a conclusion?

Bizarre.

What about the above is so inconvenient that you need to sweep it away?
What indeed....

• Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White

• Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
  • Women

Now, with a mixed list of different races, nationalities, religions, genders... since they don't have any one of those in common, what is the one thing they all DO have in common, that "white" does not share with the rest?

Bullshit. You White Folks have had "white guilt" beaten into your pointed little heads from birth - to the point that you are STILL making excuses for slave owners 200 years ago.

You have bought into the propaganda lie that you are "responsible" for the ills of the world - and what's worse? You enjoy it. Damn fool, get over yourself.

I posted nothing about slavery, or "guilt", or "enjoying" anything. Damn fool, get over your own strawmen.

So, every time a nerve is struck - you claim stagnant. Again, I don't hate MY race, but apparently YOU do.

After centuries of oppression, blacks had an inferiority complex. The Black Pride movement of the 60s sought to make blacks rise out of those feelings of inferiority and realize they were as good as everyone else.

Big difference.

Damn sonny, nothing worse than someone who hates themselves. Glad I'm not white. I sure as hell wouldn't want you speaking for me.....
I don't hate myself.

So, when members of YOUR race ask a common question "why is there no white pride" you find that "racist" yet you have no problem whatsoever when every other race on the planet does the same.

You are ashamed of your race. A victim of your own liberalism and your own propaganda.
As I said, "White Pride" is a trademark of the White Nationalist movement, not with equality. I am sorry you cannot get that through your thick head.

The reason there isn't some kind of generic "white pride" movement that isn't associated with Nazis is because whites have no need to struggle for equality in any way even approaching the struggle blacks have had in America. There simply is no parity. Not even close.

That some tards around here actually have to have this explained to them is a textbook case of deliberate obtuseness.

If I condemn the actions of the KKK, or if I condemn slavery and all other forms of oppression that have to be overcome, that does not mean I am condemning my race.

Hope that clears things up for the willfully stupid.

Big difference.

I don't hate myself.

As I said, "White Pride" is a trademark of the White Nationalist movement, not with equality. I am sorry you cannot get that through your thick head.

The reason there isn't some kind of generic "white pride" movement that isn't associated with Nazis is because whites have no need to struggle for equality in any way even approaching the struggle blacks have had in America. There simply is no parity. Not even close.

That some tards around here actually have to have this explained to them is a textbook case of deliberate obtuseness.

So, I can't help but wonder who started the whole "pride" observances? Mexican pride month. Black history month, Asian pride day and so on....

You are telling me that it was some racist white guy?

No. It was a white guilt ridden liberal clown on the Upper East side that came up with the idea to appease some bullshit notion of "guilt"

I think I kind of get where Randall is coming from. He's one of those people who assumes when there are only white people around it is okay to tell a racist joke because all whites must like racist jokes.

So if you bitch slap him for telling a racist joke, then you hate the white race. There's an underlying grossly erroneous assumption behind that kind of thinking.

• Black
  • Mexican
  • Asian
  • Muslim
  • White

• Native American
  • Jewish
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Polish
  • Chinese
  • Catholic
  • Women

So, every time a nerve is struck - you claim stagnant. Again, I don't hate MY race, but apparently YOU do.

I "claim stagnant"?? :lol:

No, but I do "speak English". And you can too.

I haven't posted a damn thing about "hate". You have.
Why is that?

"Hate"... "Guilt"... "Enjoying" ... you seem to have an emotion hangup.

Last edited:

Big difference.

I don't hate myself.

So, I can't help but wonder who started the whole "pride" observances? Mexican pride month. Black history month, Asian pride day and so on....

You are telling me that it was some racist white guy?

No. It was a white guilt ridden liberal clown on the Upper East side that came up with the idea to appease some bullshit notion of "guilt"

OK .... link to this guy?

Btw could you recommend a good mindreader program like the one you're using? I've been looking for one on Amazon but the pickin's are slim.

Just a random sampling found in a couple of minutes of searching:

If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.

Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.

They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.

Satan's religion will lose in the end. Islam is a violent religion based on lies from a psychotic pedophile.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.
Beheading women and children and all infidels along the way.... Yeeeeee Ha.
The religion of peace killing it's way to a town near you!

They went there to see if it's true the average muslim guy's woman as more facial hair than his goat and smells worse too.

Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.

More Muslims in America means more typically Muslim baggage and garbage.
Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. That's why they can't make it and are always demanding special treatment. There is no conspiracy against them. They just don't have the ability and drive of men.

These millions of illiterate disease-ridden illegal minors flooding into america as we speak will be allowed into our schools and cost the taxpayers $15,000 each every year.

All left wingers, of course. :D
cleardot.gif

Pogo, you are a partisan hack who holds party above all things.

The party has decided that white people will not support them, so the party has engaged in a campaign of blatant and incessant racism against white people. You are merely a drone, following the orders of your party masters. But you ARE an anti-white bigot, a complete racist.

As long as blacks have to continue to fight racism and bigotry, they will have to fight against feelings of inferiority, fear, and anger.

[So they are emotionally disturbed? What therapy do you propose?]

"Equality."

Do you mean treating them the same as other people?

Forum List

Back