Why is trump hiding the medical reports?

don't say it was from a bullet if it wasn't. donny uses a teleprompter even though he makes fun of biden for using one.

Seems like it was from a bullet to me since there is a photo of one whizzing past his head. Here is some basic geography--his head was turned to the right when he was hit. The teleprompters were to the left of his head by several feet when he was hit. That would have to be one hell of a magic bullet putting Kennedy's to shame to have been a shard from the teleprompter

A graze that required no stiches. A small wound like that would have stopped bleeding long before now, otherwise, they would have gone back and placed stitches. So, you agree that big bandage he is still wearing is just a prop to garner sympathy from his cult.
No, if you get grazed by a bullet, it is also a burn. He will have to keep vaseline and a bandage on it for probably a month.

Odd how you're such a POS that you condone the attempted murder of an American political candidate and the actual murder of one of his supporters and you give a pass to Biden for hiding in his basement with a cold.
You're making shit up again. Seems you MAGA cult members can't help it.

Still wearing that large unneeded bandage is a stunt to garner sympathy. Typical scam behavior for trump.
If they were doing this for points, they would make a much cooler ear shaped bandage. Regardless, if he is milking it, thats fine too. You hate it right? That means he should keep doing it because, its bad for democrats. :dunno:

Seems like it was from a bullet to me since there is a photo of one whizzing past his head. Here is some basic geography--his head was turned to the right when he was hit. The teleprompters were to the left of his head by several feet when he was hit. That would have to be one hell of a magic bullet putting Kennedy's to shame to have been a shard from the teleprompter

& until it's in a medical report, i'll remain unsure.

No, if you get grazed by a bullet, it is also a burn. He will have to keep vaseline and a bandage on it for probably a month.
At least a month. I got hit in the ear by a piece of wood flying from a chain saw. It bled worse than anything in my memory. It has not healed correctly for over a year. The fact of the matter is, he has more balls than any democrat in that he is still making appearances two days after an attempt was made on his life. Democrats are desperate.

Forum List

Back