Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service?

I don't need to know you. I take you at your word. And your words show you have neither. So work on turning that around, or stop saying stupid shit. People take you at your word. Welcome to adulting.
Who in the hell do you think you are? What you’re really saying is agree with you, to which my reply is go to hell.

You know as much about adulting as I do of brain surgery so gfy buddy.

Why is Trump not at Bob Dole's Funeral service? Bob Dole is a great American and hew was a great Republican. The top politicians from both parties are honoring him. Why is the last Republican President, Donald Trump, one of them?
Trump is a former Democrat who ran and served as a Republican in name only. Further, he was and remains a Washington outsider. That is why he is not at Dole’s funeral.

Why is this a question? Here is an obvious question for Trump Haters: Trump was writing checks to Clinton in 1996. Why didn’t Trump bother you then?

Rain is wet.

Trump is a former Democrat who ran and served as a Republican in name only.
And who now controls the Republican party.

So you can shed your outdated little self soothing euphemism. Trump is Republican and is the Republican party, now. And those who oppose him are now considered the RINOs.

Get a grip on the new reality.

I would not be surprised if Trump was not invited. Much of the old Republican "guard" were/are anti-Trumpers.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
the America hating trump haters like this troll are too much of a a bunch of stupid fucks for that to register with them of course unable to comprehend it that he was not invited because he is not part of the corrupt two party party system of demopublicans and reprocrats,,not a globalist like Bob Dole to destroy.Thats why the old republican guard like the Doles.Romneys,Grahams,Bushs,Murkowskis all hate him.

Trump is a former Democrat who ran and served as a Republican in name only. Further, he was and remains a Washington outsider. That is why he is not at Dole’s funeral.

Why is this a question? Here is an obvious question for Trump Haters: Trump was writing checks to Clinton in 1996. Why didn’t Trump bother you then?

Rain is wet.
:thankusmile:
Yep Trump is a patriot ,not a a globalist part of the establishment is why, check your pm LeftofLeft

And who now controls the Republican party.

So you can shed your outdated little self soothing euphemism. Trump is Republican and is the Republican party, now. And those who oppose him are now considered the RINOs.

Get a grip on the new reality.
The reality is you people had no problem with Trump until he decided he wanted to be President. For all of his racism and sexism, it was never an issue until he switched.

The reality is you people had no problem with Trump until he decided he wanted to be President.
And this baffles you or bothers you...why? Do you need someone to explain to you the difference between a laughable joke of a reality TV trainwreck and the most powerful man in the world? Or the leader of one of our two major political parties?

Or do you think you can squeeze that brain of yours tightly enough to puzzle this out for yourself?

And this baffles you or bothers you...why? Do you need someone to explain to you the difference between a laughable joke of a reality TV trainwreck and the most powerful man in the world? Or the leader of one of our two major political parties?

Or do you think you can squeeze that brain of yours tightly enough to puzzle this out for yourself?
It doesn’t bother me at all….. yet another false assumption on your part. It is also another exposure of hypocrisy of Democrats.

The reality is you people had no problem with Trump until he decided he wanted to be President. For all of his racism and sexism, it was never an issue until he switched.
I’m from NJ and I saw Trump destroy my state long before he ran for President

Rain is wet.
Why would it. In 1986 I was a democrat. I voted for Clinton, TWICE.

Forum List

Back