Why is Trump so interested in a brawl in Sweden

Rapper ASAP Rocky charged with assault in Sweden

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Why is Donny trying to pressure the Swedes into making him a special case ?

I've been told by moderate liberals, that this is the type of public outreach that REpublicans NEED to do, to heal the breach between the GOP and blacks.

Why are you so interested in what Trump does?

Isn't living in your shit hole country entertaining enough as you pinko commie parasites destroy it from within?

It's a damn shame what you malignant pieces of leftist shit did to a once great nation.

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Yeah, I don't get that either despite rappers' steller reputation.

The american dindunuffin

He was being harassed by third world rapey stabby savages that needed their clock cleaned .. which most of you eurotrash fags are to pussy to do yourselves....Sweden has a friggin grenade problem yet they lock this kid up
Hes innocent

The american dindunuffin

He was being harassed by third world rapey stabby savages that needed their clock cleaned .. which most of you eurotrash fags are to pussy to do yourselves....Sweden has a friggin grenade problem yet they lock this kid up
Hes innocent

I'm willing to consider that scenario.

Its very disrespectful to the Swedes.

No, it's not. Expressing concern for an citizen arrested in a foreign nation is SOP.
Not via twitter.

So, it is not what he said, but how he said it?

LOL!!!
Nah, its all of it. Dragging the US down. Swedens legal system doesnt need advice from a lying bankrupt adulterer.

So, that bit, where I made a point, and you deflected to it being on Twitter? That was just you dodging my point?

Ok, then my point stands. It is not disrespectful for a government to show concern for one of their citizens arrested in a foreign nation.

Do you want to address that now, or do we have to play some more silly games first?

Also,

Trump was doing his job, and you can shove your disrespect up your ass.

How can this be right ?
Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

The language of an idiot.

How can this be right ?
Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

The language of an idiot.

American president looking out for an American citizen.

You are the idiot.

Why are you so interested in Donald Trump over in America being concerned with a brawl in Sweden?

Forum List

Back