🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why ISIS is Americas Problem

So- again - not our problem.
so we'll tell the FBI to stop tracking ISIS in each state and stop worrying about an bio nerve attack that could kill 10's of millions?

See why we say the liberal will always be stupid?

Honestly, I'm more worried about frustrated white males than I am about "ISIS". Why isn't the FBI tracking them? They've certainly killed more Americans than "ISIS" has.

Honestly, I'm more worried about frustrated white males than I am about "ISIS". Why isn't the FBI tracking them?

Probably because Al Qaeda/ISIS has already killed 4000 in America and has vowed to kill millions while lone gunmen are not within FBI's jurisdiction.

See now why we say slow?

Probably because Al Qaeda/ISIS has already killed 4000 in America and has vowed to kill millions while lone gunmen are not within FBI's jurisdiction.

See now why we say slow?

I don't know what you are talking about, because frankly, ISIS isn't Al Qaeda, and stuff they did 14 years ago aren't relevent to now.

Since you tried a military solution and managed to make things worse- no, really really worse - I think you guys don't get to explain much of anything.

See why we call you "Special Ed"?

Debunking EdBaia in general for not providing sources yet repeating the absurdist of absurd claims:

NF 11963006
You said that ISIS is very capable of a bio weapons or nerve gas attack that could kill millions of Americans. Your use of "is" means that the capability to kill millions in America exists right now. What is your source for that?

So where is it Ed?

EdBaia 11967675

Are you Daesh's PR agent? What's with the Al Qaeda/ISIS joint connection to terrorists killing Americans in America? Al Qaeda killed around 3000 on US soil. ISIS had no part or claims to that murder on Bush and Cheney's watch. Now you have bumped the number to 4000 killed in America. Is ISIS responsible for the additional 1000 that exists only in your mind?

Why give ISIS credit for a thousand dead Americans that did not happen?

You have to be working in their PR department somehow.

I would point out how stupid Daesh is if as you say they have capability to kill millions of Americans with CW/BW but over the past 12 months the U.S. led coalition has killed 12,000 of them.

What you've falsly claimed could encourage more idiots to sign up. Pointing out they don't have such tremendous capability to kill on US soil and that a new idiot recruit would have tens of thousands more chance of dying than they would at killing Americans on US soil might just deter some.

But why exaggerate daesh terrorist scum's lethality and capability when it is not true anyway. Perhaps you can explain yourself.

so we'll tell the FBI to stop tracking ISIS in each state and stop worrying about an bio nerve attack that could kill 10's of millions [/QUOTE]. I would never expect or desire the FBI to stop tracking any sociopath/terrorist of any type once they have them on their radar.

What we need to know from you Ed is whether the FBI is tracking the ones that have the CW/BW capability right now to kill tens of millions of Americans. If they have that much CW/BW on hand and are being tracked, don't you think they would be picked up by now?

, ISIS isn't Al Qaeda, and stuff they did 14 years ago aren't relevent to now.

so we'll tell that to the FBI and local police forces who are busy tracking and arresting suicide killers here and tell them what happened 14 years ago is not relevant??????

See why we say stupid??

Since you tried a military solution and managed to make things worse- no, really really worse - I think you guys don't get to explain much of anything.

Dear, Republicans won in Vietnam and Iraq but then liberals gave the victories away.

Do you understand?

But why exaggerate daesh terrorist scum's lethality and capability when it is not true anyway. Perhaps you can explain yourself.

dear, it is best to assume the worst from your enemy and defend yourself accordingly. Exactly what we didn't do before Pearl, and 9/11.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

Spoken like a guy who know liberals lost 2 wars that Republicans had won!!

GUy, coming to an agreement to pull out of a country that you never should have invaded to start with is not "Winning".

Winning looks like THIS

jodl-signs.jpg

(Happened under DEMOCRAT Harry Truman)

Not like THIS

saigon-helicopter.jpg

(Happened under REPUBLICAN Jerry Ford)

(Happened under REPUBLICAN Jerry Ford)
dear, USA could have easily beaten Vietnam and Iraq had not libcommies pulled out.

You think battles are won on the battlefield, they aren't.

The thing was, we pummelled the shit out of the Vietnamese or the IRaqis, but you were never going to get them to love us. That's the point you don't get.

EdBaia 11974052

What 2 wars did Republicans win? Iraq is not one of them. You cannot win a war that a Republican President started to remove hidden WMD and then come to find out there was no hidden WMD. That conclusion could have been reached faster and peacefully had Bush kept his word and worked through the UN. Then that war became s quagmire with the primary aim of trying to get out. At the end of his term Bush43 surrendered to Iraqi politicians and agreed to pull all troops out by the end of 2011. By then in 2008 Iraq had become a Shiite run, Iran friendly theft-ocracy. Hardly a win to be bragged about.

What is the other war Republicans supposedly won.

EdBaia 11974052
A Republican won the first Gulf War in Ninety One. That was when Cheney opposed sending US troops into Baghdad because it would cause such utter chaos American troops could not be removed from quagmire it would create.

I guess when five deferment Cheney crapped his pants on September 11, 2001, That closeness to being under the actual threat of an enemy attack caused Cheney to disengage his brain from being correct a decade earlier with regard to invading Baghdad, Nothing changed there to suggest a quagmire would be avoided, and then there was the fact that Baghdad was awash in peaceful UN inspectors taking care of the WMD issues at the time in March 2003.

Forum List

Back