Why ISIS is Americas Problem

Close. We should of never left Iraq

Dumb move... thus we must pay

-Geaux
But...didn't Daesh start in Syria?

Daesh started in arabia 1400 years ago
I'd be interested in that.
Have you got some links?

Read the koran---and learn some of the early history of islam----and learn what SHARIAH is. Most important---talk to muslims who were educated in shariah adherent lands---or even---shariah influenced lands. I learned about islam and its history over a very long period of time during which I worked with "REAL" muslims ---ie those educated in muslims lands. We talked---lots. My husband was born in a VERY shariah adherent land----as a "dhimmi" Feel free to ask questions
So, does the Koran mention and explain the origins of Daesh in Arabia?
That's what I'm interested in.

yes-----the entire SHARIAH code---which is the legal system is derived from the SPECIFIC ORDERS issued by muhummad and his actions and general comments and ex

-Geaux

Have you got some links?

Read the koran---and learn some of the early history of islam----and learn what SHARIAH is. Most important---talk to muslims who were educated in shariah adherent lands---or even---shariah influenced lands. I learned about islam and its history over a very long period of time during which I worked with "REAL" muslims ---ie those educated in muslims lands. We talked---lots. My husband was born in a VERY shariah adherent land----as a "dhimmi" Feel free to ask questions

the koran describes what the STATE is supposed to be like---its laws, ---system of economics, customs----etc. Isis is doing it by the book. Shariah is lots of specific rules. The system for government and laws and personal conduct is SUPPOSED to be for all mankind

Have you got some links?

yes-----the entire SHARIAH code---which is the legal system is derived from the SPECIFIC ORDERS issued by muhummad and his actions and general comments and ex

Have you got some links?

the koran describes what the STATE is supposed to be like---its laws, ---system of economics, customs----etc. Isis is doing it by the book. Shariah is lots of specific rules. The system for government and laws and personal conduct is SUPPOSED to be for all mankind
Hold on...I thought Daesh was an entity...a self-declared state...whereas Shariah is a system of organising society.
However, you're saying that 'Daesh' (ISIS if you will) and 'Sharia' are interchangeable words?

-Geaux

Have you got some links?

------------------------------ do you know anything about iranan jews living as dhimmis in iran Rosie . I hear that there is a Jewish area where the Jews live and prosper but they are still dhimmis . Thin tat its in 'tehran' .

Young Iranians started SPILLING out of Iran way back in the 60s to the US_----very much into the area of the US in which I lived----so I got to know lots of them. Most (probably just about all) were from Teheran During the time of the "SHAH"--they did alright but their situation in society VARIED over time-----the cultural revolution in 1979 was really bad for them and they spilled out at a more rapid rate----something like more than 90% of the population of jews has left. On leaving they lost all property

Have you got some links?

Have you got some links?

Hold on...I thought Daesh was an entity...a self-declared state...whereas Shariah is a system of organising society.
However, you're saying that 'Daesh' (ISIS if you will) and 'Sharia' are interchangeable words?

no---I did not say that they are interchangeable words----I said that system which DAESH uses is the one described in the Koran ------and which is called SHARIAH. Shariah could be defined as the LEGAL SYSTEM of the Islamic state

None of this shit in the ME would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.
Yep. Obama was handed a stable Iraq that he quickly abandoned to cover idiotic campaign promises, and then tries to overthrow 3 more countries. He gave hundreds of millions in weapons to terrorists expecting them to do his bidding. What a fucking idiot.
exactly

Deep debt to 'W' and his illegal invasion (supported by immoral Congress members).

None of this shit in the ME would be our problem if we'd stop making it our problem.
Yep. Obama was handed a stable Iraq that he quickly abandoned to cover idiotic campaign promises, and then tries to overthrow 3 more countries. He gave hundreds of millions in weapons to terrorists expecting them to do his bidding. What a fucking idiot.

The above should win lie of the decade.

A stable Iraq should have been able to defend itself against a few thousand ISIS crazies. They did not.

Lets see, where do I begin? Some JV team from a desert somewhere we're told.

And just how did they arm themselves?

>
ISIS Is Taking Over Iraq Using Captured American Weapons

ISIS is marching through city after city in Iraq, and they are doing it with American weapons. Thanks to a series of stunning victories in recent months, ISIS has captured a vast array of U.S. military equipment including trucks, Humvees, rockets, artillery pieces and Stinger missiles.

ISIS Is Taking Over Iraq Using Captured American Weapons Washington s Blog

>

Now we have to reflect on why ISIS has become such a strength. Where did the void materialize for which ISIS quickly filled , like ants on a dropped piece of gum?

>
Panetta: Obama Wrong on Iraq Pullout, Failure to Arm Syrians

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says his old boss, President Barack Obama, erred when he failed to leave a residual military force in Iraq – and when he didn't opt to arm the Free Syrian Army earlier.

"I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq," Panetta said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS's "60 Minutes."

Panetta said he and Obama's other advisers thought that at least 8,000 U.S. troops should have stayed in Iraq. "And frankly, having those troops there I think would've given us greater leverage on [Prime Minister Nouri al-]Maliki to try to force him to do the right thing as well."

The Obama administration has insisted that al-Maliki would not make a "status of forces" agreement that U.S. troops would not be prosecuted by Iraq's government. Republican critics claim the real reason is that Obama wanted to fulfill his campaign promise to completely end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Panetta Obama Wrong on Iraq Pullout Failure to Arm Syrians

>
There's been this issue though that ISIS really wants us dead well... you know..... because well, we're not Muslim or more simply, we're Americans

>

The White House said Sunday that a review of an Islamic State video confirms that American hostage Peter Kassig, an aid worker and former Army Ranger, has been beheaded by the terror group.

New ISIS video shows beheading of American hostage Peter Kassig Fox News

>

And now we see the fall of Ramadi and only 60 miles away Baghdad looms

>
And then we have the parade. You know? We can send the Obama drone brigade to snuff out some douche in a cave out in nowhere land, yet we can't seem to muster one to take out a mile long ISIS victory parade?

>

The evidence is conclusive. Obama: the abject failure and is responsible for ISIS so now we have to own it.

-Geaux

The mistake the U S made in Iraq was when Bush invaded it. The only thing Saddam Hussein had ever done was to try to assassinate George W. Bush's daddy in Qatar circa 1993. That TX justice gets expensive. 4500 dead young Americans and about 35,000 seriously wounded in a country which had done nothing to the U S.

>

ISIS is marching through city after city in Iraq, and they are doing it with American weapons. Thanks to a series of stunning victories in recent months, ISIS has captured a vast array of U.S. military equipment including trucks, Humvees, rockets, artillery pieces and Stinger missiles.

>

Now we have to reflect on why ISIS has become such a strength. Where did the void materialize for which ISIS quickly filled , like ants on a dropped piece of gum?

>

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta says his old boss, President Barack Obama, erred when he failed to leave a residual military force in Iraq – and when he didn't opt to arm the Free Syrian Army earlier.

"I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq," Panetta said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS's "60 Minutes."

Panetta said he and Obama's other advisers thought that at least 8,000 U.S. troops should have stayed in Iraq. "And frankly, having those troops there I think would've given us greater leverage on [Prime Minister Nouri al-]Maliki to try to force him to do the right thing as well."

The Obama administration has insisted that al-Maliki would not make a "status of forces" agreement that U.S. troops would not be prosecuted by Iraq's government. Republican critics claim the real reason is that Obama wanted to fulfill his campaign promise to completely end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>
There's been this issue though that ISIS really wants us dead well... you know..... because well, we're not Muslim or more simply, we're Americans

>

The White House said Sunday that a review of an Islamic State video confirms that American hostage Peter Kassig, an aid worker and former Army Ranger, has been beheaded by the terror group.

>

>
And then we have the parade. You know? We can send the Obama drone brigade to snuff out some douche in a cave out in nowhere land, yet we can't seem to muster one to take out a mile long ISIS victory parade?

>

The evidence is conclusive. Obama: the abject failure and is responsible for ISIS so now we have to own it.

-Geaux

The mistake the U S made in Iraq was when Bush invaded it. The only thing Saddam Hussein had ever done was to try to assassinate George W. Bush's daddy in Qatar circa 1993. That TX justice gets expensive. 4500 dead young Americans and about 35,000 seriously wounded in a country which had done nothing to the U S.

Which had voting support from many Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. Obama's failure in Iraq allowed ISIS to form in the void. Their mission has not changed; they want to kill all of us. Terrorist growth in the last 8 years indicates to me Obama has blood on his hands

-Geaux

Iraq was hardly stable when Bush left. All the factions were just waiting for us to leave so they could resume fighting.

You see, Iraq, Libya, Syria would have all had civil wars regardless of what we did.

Iraq was hardly stable when Bush left. All the factions were just waiting for us to leave so they could resume fighting.

You see, Iraq, Libya, Syria would have all had civil wars regardless of what we did.
So did Tunisia and Algeria, yet the right was not paying attention then, it happened during Boosh..

So did Tunisia and Algeria, yet the right was not paying attention then, it happened during Boosh..

and the real problem is that these countries are really polite fictions, how the West carved up the Ottoman Empire, not any real reflection of what the people in those countries saw themselves as.
These people also revolted against the Turks during the Ottoman empire, so it's nothing new...Yet many folks seem to think that two politicians from the democratic party had complete control of the entire Muslim nations..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-Geaux

Which had voting support from many Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. Obama's failure in Iraq allowed ISIS to form in the void. Their mission has not changed; they want to kill all of us. Terrorist growth in the last 8 years indicates to me Obama has blood on his hands

-Geaux

Obviously you don't read the papers:

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

The Bush administration told nearly a thousand bare faced lies in order to gain support for Bush's vendetta!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-Geaux

-Geaux

The Bush administration told nearly a thousand bare faced lies in order to gain support for Bush's vendetta!!

Meanwhile today, we have Obama with Orlando and San Bernardino blood on his hands due to his inept foreign policy

-Geaux

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-Geaux

-Geaux

Meanwhile today, we have Obama with Orlando and San Bernardino blood on his hands due to his inept foreign policy

-Geaux

LMAO!!! I can't believe you're that goddam stupid.....4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded? Surely you jest!

Last edited:
Deep debt to 'W' and his illegal invasion (supported by immoral Congress members).
---------------------- no use for 'gwb' but his problem was that he didn't destroy the enemy Totally , see japan and Germany to see examples of Total destruction IBD.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-Geaux

------------------------------- its my opinion that not many people are aware of that assassination attempt as it may be rumor . I am not even sure that it happened . If the story and then invasion of Iraq as punishment is true it was old man 'ghwb' being treated like a king of old Campbell .

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

LMAO!!! I can't believe you're that goddam stupid.....4500 dead and 35,000 seriously wounded? Surely you jest!

Yes,blood on his hands indeed does Obama have

Since he tucked and ran from Iraq, they are now bringing the fight to our shores. To our cities

This is all on Obama

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes,blood on his hands indeed does Obama have

Since he tucked and ran from Iraq, they are now bringing the fight to our shores. To our cities

This is all on Obama

-Geaux

Bull shit and horse cock!!!!! A typical Republican lie following a typical unnecessary war. I repeat.....George W. Bush was pissed at Saddam Hussein for trying to kill his old man when he was in the middle east. That's hardly an excuse to invade and get thousands of young Americans killed. Not to worry....while that shit was coming down Cheney cleared about $25 million from his holdings in Halliburton. You know Halliburton don't you? They provide housing for the troops when they're out of the country.

Forum List

Back