Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

Yours is a reasonable argument, but it is not relevant. The OP is why bin Laden is not on the 10 Most Wanted List. If the government decided that 9/11 was an act of war, it will act as if we are at war. You can reasonably argue that 9/11 was a crime and not an act of war, though I'd disagree, but if the government has decided to prosecute 9/11 as a war, then the perpetrators of the war will be treated as such and will not be prosecuted through the criminal courts. Therefore, there is no reason for the FBI to have responsibility for the capture of bin Laden, and the tactics and techniques used to capture the perpetrators of 9/11 will be through intelligence and perhaps extra-legal means, which would not necessarily stand up in a civilian court of law.

You're a typical dumbass. BL is on the top ten list einstein. The op asks why BL hasn't been charged with 9E. When a fuckwad like you can't even read a simple O
P you really shouldn't try to enter the world of jurisprudence. Hell, you can't even be honest because you want to refer to illegal activities as "extra-legal." Don't bother responding you dumb bitch because you will only embarrass yourself some more.

Do you want to correct my grammar too? A reasonable person would see what I was responding too, and not taken literally.

You have serious anger control issues. You rarely respond civilly, even when the tone is civil. You have challenged other posters to fights. You have called out people's families. You've accused other posters of fantasizing of necrophilia at the WTC site. Seek help.

You're the worst twoofer here. At least eots has a sense of humor, Terral is fairly civil, and 9/11 inside job is merely slightly deranged.

And when you eventually get permanently banned from here, its on you, not anyone else.

What does all your whining accomplish? You fail to address and explain the fact bin laden has never been charged.

50 Mil. is a lot of money, isn't even close. He must have really wanted the complex.
While I acknowledge your view. However there was an estimated 200 mil. that was needed to renovate the WTC and rid it of the asbestos. etc that makes interesting the timing of the purchase. Coincidence? Who knows.

$50 million is 1.5% more on a $3.2 billion deal. That's a lot of money for you and I, but for these guys, its a credit line from a bank they can set up in about an hour.

Commercial real estate usually requires renovations. When bidders bid on a property, they include future expenditures when calculating their net present value on a deal. $200 million on a $3.2 billion purchase for renovations isn't a lot of money.

Mind blowing figures when you think about it indeed.

Did you even read your own link?
I think that covers 9/11

The WTC was not a federal facility. It was owned by Larry Silverstein, who, 6 weeks before the terrorist attack, leased the complex for 99 yrs. He insured it, claimed 2 separate attacks happened (2 planes) and made a huge profit on a building needing extensive renovation that most investors would have stayed away from. Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

This is false. "Most investors" didn't stay away from the WTC anymore than any other building. One of the nation's biggest and most respected REITs, Vornado, also bid on the building. Silverstein outbid them by $50 million. Was Vornado in on 9/11 too?

The problem with this line of reasoning, of course, is that Silverstein didn't really make any more on this project. Yes, $1 billion sounds like a lot, but they are using the proceeds from the insurance settlements to rebuild at the site. Since that time, input costs such as steel and other building materials have doubled, tripled, and even quadrupled. When all input costs are included, it is doubtful he would be ahead.

In the meantime, commercial real estate in New York went crazy, with buildings being bid up in 2007 to 300% higher than they were at the beginning of the decade. $1 billion is peanuts compared to what he could have made had al-Qaeda not taken his planes down. Since then, commercial real estate prices have crashed in New York but are still substantially higher than where they were in 2001.

It wouldn't have been a very good deal to be a plotter (along with Vornado of course) in the 9/11 conspiracy. It would have been better to have flipped the building five years later.

How could Silverstein flip buildings he did not own?

50 Mil. is a lot of money, isn't even close. He must have really wanted the complex.
While I acknowledge your view. However there was an estimated 200 mil. that was needed to renovate the WTC and rid it of the asbestos. etc that makes interesting the timing of the purchase. Coincidence? Who knows.

$50 million is 1.5% more on a $3.2 billion deal. That's a lot of money for you and I, but for these guys, its a credit line from a bank they can set up in about an hour.

Commercial real estate usually requires renovations. When bidders bid on a property, they include future expenditures when calculating their net present value on a deal. $200 million on a $3.2 billion purchase for renovations isn't a lot of money.

You gotta be careful on what you believe from other posters. Silverstein did not win the lease by out bidding anyone. Vornado outbid silverstein by $600 million but withdrew the bid even after the Port Authority awarded them the lease. The Towers were government owned even after Silverstein signed the lease.

You gotta be careful on what you believe from other posters. Silverstein did not win the lease by out bidding anyone. Vornado outbid silverstein by $600 million but withdrew the bid even after the Port Authority awarded them the lease. The Towers were government owned even after Silverstein signed the lease.

I see, gotta link so I can check it out? Thanks.

Here is a link for you.

In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001. [14]

Wapedia - Wiki: Larry Silverstein

There were four bidders on the properties.

Vornado, Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties are all large, well-known REITs.

Here is a link for you.

In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center. Silverstein was outbid by $50 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001. [14]

Vornado, Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties are all large, well-known REITs.

so he didnt even know he had the properties until less then 2 months before september 11th. not much time to plan and execute the most intricate conspiracy of all time, eh? :eusa_eh:

Here is a link for you.

so he didnt even know he had the properties until less then 2 months before september 11th. not much time to plan and execute the most intricate conspiracy of all time, eh? :eusa_eh:
i guess he must have planned to blow them up had he not got them, and the plan kept on going

LOL

Its a pretty silly premise. He insured the buildings for the amount he bought it for plus improvements. So, to assume that he helped instigate 9/11, he would have had to have the foreknowledge that he would gain $1 billion more in the courts from the insurance companies many years later. And to have known that, he would have had to have known what the court would rule and what market values would be several years later.

Of course, if he had that foreknowledge, he would have bought in midtown in 2001 and just held on for those same years as property prices for commercial real estate more than doubled. He would have been better just buying in midtown and selling in 2007 where property prices doubled rather than buying downtown and only gaining 25%
on his insurance settlement in 2007.

Its a pretty silly premise. He insured the buildings for the amount he bought it for plus improvements. So, to assume that he helped instigate 9/11, he would have had to have the foreknowledge that he would gain $1 billion more in the courts from the insurance companies many years later. And to have known that, he would have had to have known what the court would rule and what market values would be several years later.

Of course, if he had that foreknowledge, he would have bought in midtown in 2001 and just held on for those same years as property prices for commercial real estate more than doubled. He would have been better just buying in midtown and selling in 2007 where property prices doubled rather than buying downtown and only gaining 25%

So, let me see if I have this right: for the Troofer's acusations about the guy to be true, Silverstein either had very specific knowledge of the future but in a very limited market OR he's the smartest most treacherous retard in the history of really smart treacherous retards.

"The conventional wisdom only seemed to be confirmed when the bids were unsealed and Vornado Realty Trust blew away the competition with a bid of $3.25 billion--$600 million more than Mr. Silverstein offered. That's when Mr. Silverstein showed why, through booms and busts, he has retained his reputation as one of the city's smartest real estate minds. He brushed himself off and kept going, upping his bid to just $ 30 million less than Vornado's."
Silverstein Recovers: Dark Horse May Win World Trade Center | The New York Observer

You're a typical dumbass. BL is on the top ten list einstein. The op asks why BL hasn't been charged with 9E. When a fuckwad like you can't even read a simple O
P you really shouldn't try to enter the world of jurisprudence. Hell, you can't even be honest because you want to refer to illegal activities as "extra-legal." Don't bother responding you dumb bitch because you will only embarrass yourself some more.

Do you want to correct my grammar too? A reasonable person would see what I was responding too, and not taken literally.

You have serious anger control issues. You rarely respond civilly, even when the tone is civil. You have challenged other posters to fights. You have called out people's families. You've accused other posters of fantasizing of necrophilia at the WTC site. Seek help.

You're the worst twoofer here. At least eots has a sense of humor, Terral is fairly civil, and 9/11 inside job is merely slightly deranged.

And when you eventually get permanently banned from here, its on you, not anyone else.

What does all your whining accomplish? You fail to address and explain the fact bin laden has never been charged.

That's easy. We are in a war. He is an unlawful combatant. He doesn't get the rights of our criminal justice system.

Even Obama clearly stated that we are in a war with Al Qaida.

What is unclear?

He never bought the towers you dumbass. The best way to respond to accusations that Silverstein was a conspirator is to get informed and argue from known facts--like the fact he never out bid Vornado--instead of spreading a lot of false information.

He never bought the towers you dumbass. The best way to respond to accusations that Silverstein was a conspirator is to get informed and argue from known facts--like the fact he never out bid Vornado--instead of spreading a lot of false information.
wow, the irony

Semantics and nit-picking. That's all you got.

Of course, you avoid the issue, but that's what I'd do if I were you.

In retrospect, the funniest thing ever said in the eots zone is when you said that you were "just asking questions."

Last edited:
USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

From the OP's link.

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

From the OP's link.
You want people to assume that means 9-11? Bullshit, Put the fuckin charge on the goddamn wanted poster, show some fuckin evidence he was responsible and this country went to war for the right reason and 9-11 wasn't a ruse to further advance the NWO. Otherwise I am not buying the official Gov story.You all can keep on smoking the crap they put in your pipe, not me.

Attachments

• $blazzed.gif
    $blazzed.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 62

From the OP's link.
You want people to assume that means 9-11? Bullshit, Put the fuckin charge on the goddamn wanted poster, show some fuckin evidence he was responsible and this country went to war for the right reason and 9-11 wasn't a ruse to further advance the NWO. Otherwise I am not buying the official Gov story.You all can keep on smoking the crap they put in your pipe, not me.

let me get this straight..... you dont believe the government unless the government prints new posters.... then you will believe them?!! :lol:

and you are accusing who of smoking shit?!! :cuckoo:

From the OP's link.

lol...making it big and green does not make it say bin laden is wanted for 9/11...silly old bugger

Forum List

Back