Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Yeah, I can live with anyone who is qualified to be president has been selected constitutionally and by electoral process. Obama is qualified.

He maybe " qualified" but is he capable? so far he hasn't shown it, he's failed
Even his own words condemn him

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills," Obama said.
PolitiFact | Bachmann said Obama voted against the debt limit when he was a senator

Oh yes...those imaginary crimes you want him impeached for but you are too afraid to report him for.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Thats fine if you want to accept what he's done, but will you be able to live with the aftermath? But of course you will blamne anyone else but your perious Nobama

Please explain to us what Obama has done now that has you clutching your pearls and whining.....but NOT reporting him?

I'm sure you were the one I talked to four weeks ago.

Yeah, I can live with anyone who is qualified to be president has been selected constitutionally and by electoral process.

Please get back to us when we have such a President.

Henry with the information we have been given Nobama was elected in accordence to the Constitution. Now it hasn't been proven that the information given is truthful or not.

Yeah, I can live with anyone who is qualified to be president has been selected constitutionally and by electoral process.

Barak Obama has been such and will be again if you folks keep playing into his hands.

You guys are just stupid, I guess.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3711-bg072611dapr20110726044613.jpg

Barak Obama has been such and will be again if you folks keep playing into his hands.

You think most of America will re-elect a president who show's sign's of failed leadership?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills," Obama said.

You think most of America will re-elect a president who show's sign's of failed leadership?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3724-kn071411dapr20110713034515.jpg

Congress should not have the authority to make decisions that affect the entire country. By virtue of being elected individually, to serve individual districts or states, with individual differing interests, members of Congress should forfeit the right to do anything other than petition the federal government for funding of projects within their respective jurisdictions. AKA, the ONLY thing Congress should be allowed to do is ask for money for pork projects. As the system is currently set up, the President is the only governmental position that requires the vote of of the entire country, and thus should be the ONLY one to govern with regards to issues that affect the entire country. If you really want the President to be limited in power, and have a fair and balanced government, the Constitution needs to be amended so as restructure Congress so that there's a chamber of members whose jurisdiction covers the entire country. That way the true will of the people of the United States will be fairly represented. I must say, that Obama represents the opinions of a much greater number of people than the Tea Party does, and that any politician that actually believes in what the Tea Party preaches, is sorely out of touch with reality.

Congress should not have the authority to make decisions that affect the entire country. By virtue of being elected individually, to serve individual districts or states, with individual differing interests, members of Congress should forfeit the right to do anything other than petition the federal government for funding of projects within their respective jurisdictions. AKA, the ONLY thing Congress should be allowed to do is ask for money for pork projects. As the system is currently set up, the President is the only governmental position that requires the vote of of the entire country, and thus should be the ONLY one to govern with regards to issues that affect the entire country. If you really want the President to be limited in power, and have a fair and balanced government, the Constitution needs to be amended so as restructure Congress so that there's a chamber of members whose jurisdiction covers the entire country. That way the true will of the people of the United States will be fairly represented. I must say, that Obama represents the opinions of a much greater number of people than the Tea Party does, and that any politician that actually believes in what the Tea Party preaches, is sorely out of touch with reality.

So in other words what you are saying is that you want a dictatorship, with no checks and balances. Is this correct?

If littledebfascist and I are asking the same question, an issue needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back