Why isn't congress pushing impeachment proceedings now?

Tea Party rhetoric does not match constitutional values or American fair play or Christian duty.

Christian duty?

One of those duties is owing nobody anything, one of those duties is not allowing anything come between you and God.

Seem's the government you support has done that.

littledebfascist is now God's prophet! :lol:

Holy fucking shit I'm a prophet!? Sorry Jokey I'm not I just tell it like it is. If you like quoting versus you should at least know what you're talking about. It's in the bible what I said.

Show us, littledebfascist.

Why do I have to show you what you are tring to use as support? You statist like to use the Bible Jesus and God only when it suits your purpoose of intrapment.

We who believe in We the People republican government as followers of God and the Word.

You are not.

We who believe in We the People republican government as followers of God and the Word.

You are not.

Well then if you are a follower of the word as you claim you should at least know what you're talking asbout.

What I said is in the Bible check it out.

You have posted an assertion without evidence then demand rebuttal using evidence.

You are laughable, and you are wrong. :lol:

HenryB lives in la la land, and is here for only grins and chuckles. :lol:

Amazingly perceptive for a Liberal!

Won't be long and you'll be accepting Your Kenyan President for what He is - rather than what He'd like you to believe.

It'll blow yer mind.

You have posted an assertion without evidence then demand rebuttal using evidence.

You are laughable, and you are wrong. :lol:

I do not claim to be a "follower of the word" Do you really want someone who doesn't claim to be a "follower of the word" to show your lying ass up?

Here
owe no man anything
NIV
Romans 13:8
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

King James Bible
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Put nothing between you and God
Exodus 20:3
you shall have no other gods before me.

You do not even understand the scriptures. The debt is the debt of love that each human owes the other, and that debt is taken care of by service to others. We do that by private charity and public assistance. So say We the People.

Our president is far more American than you guys. :lol:

If you can accept obama as president after all he has done then thats your choice, but can you live with that choice?

Oh yes...those imaginary crimes you want him impeached for but you are too afraid to report him for.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Thats fine if you want to accept what he's done, but will you be able to live with the aftermath? But of course you will blamne anyone else but your perious Nobama

Yeah, I can live with anyone who is qualified to be president has been selected constitutionally and by electoral process. Obama is qualified.

If you can accept obama as president after all he has done then thats your choice, but can you live with that choice?

Oh yes...those imaginary crimes you want him impeached for but you are too afraid to report him for.......:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Thats fine if you want to accept what he's done, but will you be able to live with the aftermath? But of course you will blamne anyone else but your perious Nobama

Please explain to us what Obama has done now that has you clutching your pearls and whining.....but NOT reporting him?

Forum List

Back