Why Isn't The Gop Talking About Repealing The Aca?

My plan did not go up or down in cost to me.

ACA may be reformed by a GOP congress if BHO likes the changes.

Most of them had plans they liked before ACA made them change them.

Do you really think that repealing the ACA will make all of those old plans magically reappear?

Explain the benefits of aca versus free market and why we so desperately needed it, again?
Compare and contrast the two systems. How is yours better?...
Naturally, I'll take into consideration your statist bias as one of the main reasons you prefer aca. You don't need to explain that. :)

I don't "prefer" the ACA. I think it's a terrible law.

Do you prefer it to repeal?

"Repeal" is a unicorn. It doesn't exist. You can't put the cat back in the bag.

So, are you advocating submitting to a terrible law?

Do you really think that repealing the ACA will make all of those old plans magically reappear?

Explain the benefits of aca versus free market and why we so desperately needed it, again?
Naturally, I'll take into consideration your statist bias as one of the main reasons you prefer aca. You don't need to explain that. :)

You won't see him again. Whenever he gets painted into a corner with his own words he bails.

I'm not "advocating" anything.

You won't see him again. Whenever he gets painted into a corner with his own words he bails.

Whoops.

Now, what "corner" exactly do you think I'm painted into?

dblack said:
dblack said:

I'm not "advocating" anything.

So, you're just trolling?

:lol:

Those are the only two options in your mind? "Trolling" or "advocating"?

I answered the question posed in the OP. Is that "trolling" in your mind?

Actually, you didn't. You asked a couple of suggestive questions, and when challenged, went evasive. You seem more interested in fucking with people than discussing the topic, so, yeah, I call that trolling.

Actually, you didn't. You asked a couple of suggestive questions, and when challenged, went evasive. You seem more interested in fucking with people than discussing the topic, so, yeah, I call that trolling.
Standard tactic of his...

The topic of this thread is "Why Isn't the GOP talking about repealing the ACA?"

What is it that you'd like me to discuss?

The fact that you don't seem to understand what I'm saying isn't a "tactic" of mine.

The fact that you don't seem to understand what I'm saying isn't a "tactic" of mine.
evasion is the word I was referring to.

The fact that you don't seem to understand what .....blah...blah.. .....etc...etc....:laugh2:

It's real easy to counter obamacare. He wants the middle class to lose their healthcare so he can provide FREE healthcare to people who pay nothing and in many cases do nothing, but who will be guaranteed democratic voters.

Let me give you a real example of how it works, something that is rare on most of these threads. We have a 19 year old girl that works as a cashier for us. She was about to get married to a 20 year old boy who wanted to wait to have children. She did not want to wait and had selfishly been trying to get pregnant. Guess what, she's pregnant. So she waltzed into work yesterday and told everyone that she and her beau had decided not to get married so that the govt could pay for everything for the baby. She shouldn't have done that within my wife's hearing, because she told her flat out "yeah so we can pay for your baby"

So you see when you change the culture and demand entitlements people just naturally scam the system because it is so easy to do and there is no shame to it. This girl is neither needy or underprivileged or discriminated against. She is dumb and irresponsible, which is fine, as long as I don't have to pay for it. This episode is repeated a million times a year and the voters know it.

Oh, you say, you are just cherry picking. Alright, let me tell you the story of my brother. He had a lucrative small carpentry business. He and his wife took a trip to the islands and both got an ear infection that destroyed the hearing in one ear. Now they both look like half a Frankenstein. He now has problems hearing in crowds or on the job. So he shut down his business and is now cruising the country with his wife and a camper truck. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him at 56 and is probably worth a couple mil. When he stopped by to see me he told me he thought he could get his income down to such a low level that he could get obamacare to pay for both of their health ins. For the sake of family unity I nearly bit my tongue in half. It just goes to show obamacare is an equal opportunity fraud.

Giving people who won't pay a penny free healthcare is not a sign of success. Stealing from middle class to make your scam come true is neither fair or moral. My ins went up 20 per cent just this year and has gone up 10 to 20 per cent for every year Obama has been in office. I personally have been given less care because I had ins than the person next to me that had no ins.

Dr Ben Carson can speak for me about alternatives. We need a doctor centric system, not a govt bureaucracy, but republicans are too balless and too scared to step up to the plate. But it is easy to bust through the artificial shell of compassion that liberals construct around obamacare and get to the soft underbelly of class shysters pimping their guilt trips.

evasion is the word I was referring to.

The fact that you don't seem to understand what .....blah...blah.. .....etc...etc....:laugh2:

What do you think I'm "evading"?

My take is that the GOP isn't talking about repealing ACA because, when push comes to shove, they'd rather have it than not. They want to be in bed with the insurance industry every bit as much as the Democrats do.

Do you really think depriving the 7 or 8 million people who went through the exchanges of their health insurance is a good plan for the GOP?

Plans that are just as good will reappear.

What makes you think that?

Companies aren't usually in the habit of lowering their prices, once people are used to them.

Do you really think depriving the 7 or 8 million people who went through the exchanges of their health insurance is a good plan for the GOP?

Plans that are just as good will reappear.

What makes you think that?

Companies aren't usually in the habit of lowering their prices, once people are used to them.

Government is in the habit of making everything more expensive. The cost of our plans is being increased to cover the cost of deadbeats. They aren't going to get cheaper. They're going to get more expensive.

Forum List

Back