Why Isn't The Gop Talking About Repealing The Aca?

Do you really think depriving the 7 or 8 million people who went through the exchanges of their health insurance is a good plan for the GOP?

Most of them had plans they liked before ACA made them change them.

Do you really think that repealing the ACA will make all of those old plans magically reappear?

We're one month out from the elections and I'm hearing zip about it.

Midterms are our opportunity to get the message out. Problem is, I don't hear any form of a united message outside of this forum. Sure there are bits & pieces to be had if you search for it but average voters don't go searching for info.

Is it time for me to whip out the "I told you so"? Or should I wait until after the election and they still don't even try?

Do you really think depriving the 7 or 8 million people who went through the exchanges of their health insurance is a good plan for the GOP?

Do you really think that repealing the ACA will make all of those old plans magically reappear?

Explain the benefits of aca versus free market and why we so desperately needed it, again?
Compare and contrast the two systems. How is yours better?...
Naturally, I'll take into consideration your statist bias as one of the main reasons you prefer aca. You don't need to explain that. :)

Explain the benefits of aca versus free market and why we so desperately needed it, again?
Naturally, I'll take into consideration your statist bias as one of the main reasons you prefer aca. You don't need to explain that. :)

I don't "prefer" the ACA. I think it's a terrible law.

..but you just said your insurance went down because of it?

So, really, you'd prefer to pay higher insurance rates but unfortunately obamas "terrible law" prevents it.

I see.

So, really, you'd prefer to pay higher insurance rates but unfortunately obamas "terrible law" prevents it.

I see.

:lol:

Actually, it's pretty clear that you don't "see" at all.

Do you prefer it to repeal?

My insurance went up 15%.
Great plan. :rolleyes:

Mine went down by a lot more than that.

My anecdote cancels yours, I guess...
so did the rw'er in that commercial who AFP claimed went up.

A hard-hitting anti-Obamacare ad makes a claim that doesn 8217 t add up - The Washington Post
We will initially set this rating at Two Pinocchios, and will update if we get more information. Update, March 11: This ad has been downgraded to Three Pinocchios as it turns out Boonstra will save more than $1,200 a year.

"Repeal" is a unicorn. It doesn't exist. You can't put the cat back in the bag.

I see.

Actually, it's pretty clear that you don't "see" at all.
I see you're talking in circles as usual...

What is happening is that republicans are talking about obamacare in their campaigns...it isn't being covered by the news....wouldn't want to remind people that once those mandates get put back in after the election it is going to crash the system...all according to the plan...

Ever heard of the 18th amendment?

A hard-hitting anti-Obamacare ad makes a claim that doesn 8217 t add up - The Washington Post

Ah...one of the media arms of the democrat party defending obamacare....yeah, that is journalistic integrity...the Post..."Pravda on the Potomac..."

I see that again, my post has gone over your head.

I understand that the concept of repealing a law exists. A repeal of the ACA, on the other hand, simply will never happen, which is my point.

I see that again, my post has gone over your head.

I understand that the concept of repealing a law exists. A repeal of the ACA, on the other hand, simply will never happen, which is my point.

You can see into the future, too?
Nice..

Forum List

Back