Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask (Idaho Edition)

tenor.gif

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

If you do not like the state rules move your ass to NY or California where they have mask mandates, social distancing and higher rates of Covid infections.

Last edited:
I will never understand today's republicans. They want more disease. They want more orphaned babies. They want more abortions. They want more violence. Issue after issue, they want to make every problem worse rather than embracing solutions and they want to hold the rest of us back from solving problems. Republicans are into some sort of primitive tribal culture that they want to force the rest of us into. They want to spread disease in Idaho. I guess sickness and death are desirable there.

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Not being a Republican I cannot speak for them. As a Conservative though I am able to think for myself and do my own research. Masks don't work, it's a con. So are lockdowns. Why is it you Progs cannot even acknowledge the problems with the lockdowns? Suicides are way up. The "vaccine" is causing problems and killing people but you don't care.

vac·cine

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

We've been told that the "vaccine" for Covid doesn't make you immune, if that's the case by definition it isn't a "vaccine". We've been told we may have to take a "series" of shots, why? Do we need evolutionary "immunity"?
We've been told we must take the shot but still wear a mask, why" Does the "vaccine" work or not? If not why do it? Now we must take the shot and wear TWO masks? You people are idiots.

Why would you be embarrassed, there are only 9 States with lower covid death rates than Idaho.

Also from your link:

Many lawmakers frequently don't wear masks, including some Democrats.

Why is it you commies never criticize your fellow commies? Hypocrite.

You let them get away with making you wear a mask, and before you know it they’re dragging you off to a concentration camp.

I will never understand today's republicans. They want more disease. They want more orphaned babies. They want more abortions. They want more violence. Issue after issue, they want to make every problem worse rather than embracing solutions and they want to hold the rest of us back from solving problems. Republicans are into some sort of primitive tribal culture that they want to force the rest of us into. They want to spread disease in Idaho. I guess sickness and death are desirable there.
1616276647380.png

Stupid is as stupid (Republicans) does/did. :)

What's that Jack? Think for ourselves based on actual proven science?

Beats living like a lemming like you.

20101016_STP503.jpg

If these masks could stop viruses, then they could also stop paint fumes. Try wearing an N95 while spraying imron paint in a paint booth with nothing but a cloth mask on your face then get back to me.

Stupid is as stupid (Republicans) does/did. :)

What's that Jack? Think for ourselves based on actual proven science?

Beats living like a lemming like you.

View attachment 470281

If these masks could stop viruses, then they could also stop paint fumes. Try wearing an N95 while spraying imron paint in a paint booth with nothing but a cloth mask on your face then get back to me.

And...you prove me right again, Freaky. You virus deniers prove the old adage. There is just no fixing stupid.

View attachment 470274
What does this mean?

Republicans reject all measures to alleviate a problem. What is this mentality about? Can't you people even build a dam? Take a vaccine? Use contraception? Take an antibiotic?Why are republicans so primitive? We humans invent and use tools to alleviate our problems. We are not in the 15th Century. We are in the 21st.

Forum List

Back