Why it's important to have guns at home

Only if the people in that home have enough sense to handle them as the dangerous tool they are. The fact that most do not is reflected in the fact that the gun in the home is much more likely to kill one of the inhabitants of that home than an intruder. Something like 40 times more likely.

Big tough Black man beat up an unarmed woman. That must've gotten him the promotion to "Killa" in da hood.

Only if the people in that home have enough sense to handle them as the dangerous tool they are. The fact that most do not is reflected in the fact that the gun in the home is much more likely to kill one of the inhabitants of that home than an intruder. Something like 40 times more likely.

A gun doesn't kill anyone.

A person using a gun may kill someone.

A gun is used about 1.5 million times a year in self defense.

I bet the woman beaten up in the video wished she had a gun and the knowledge how to use it.

I'd rather have a hundred guns in my home than one home invasion artist. The guns are just lumps of steel and plastic. An intruder like one in the video poses a much higher risk.

Speaking of risk, the Dept of Justice says that young Black males make up only 1% of the population, but commit 25% of the murders in the US.

Perhaps having laws that help this group understand that violent crime should not be tolerated... would be more effective than having the worthless gun control laws you favor.

:lol:

Last edited:
after watching that video i am so fucking enraged, if i had that fucking ****** in my control i would slit his jugular and laff my ass off until he bled out then piss in his mouth in his last gasping breath !!!

just in case anyone wants to call me a racist.., let me make it clear, a person of any COLOR who will do this to ANY unarmed woman is a fucking maggot ******, and they come in ALL colors !! :up:

one last thing..., "racist" means nothing to me, i'll laff in your face if you try to pull that shit out of your mouth ! the word is an over used word that has lost it's meaning over the pst 40 years

after watching that video i am so fucking enraged, if i had that fucking ****** in my control i would slit his jugular and laff my ass off until he bled out then piss in his mouth in his last gasping breath !!!

just in case anyone wants to call me a racist.., let me make it clear, a person of any COLOR who will do this to ANY unarmed woman is a fucking maggot ******, and they come in ALL colors !! :up:

one last thing..., "racist" means nothing to me, i'll laff in your face if you try to pull that shit out of your mouth ! the word is an over used word that has lost it's meaning over the pst 40 years

LOL, let's be honest. You wouldn't do shit. I'd be shocked if you were able to rock your fat ass off the couch before the whole thing was over.

You internet Rambo's are pretty funny, your are certainly good for a laff.

I don't think making racial insults is beneficial.

The assailant is a fucking piece of shit that should be shot. It doesn't matter what color he is.

Incorrect analogy. I could make the same by saying that if you own a car you're 5000 times more likely to be involved in an accident that could injure yourself and/or other people. You keep throwing it out there and we'll continue to ignore such ludicrous claims. Most gunowners do know gun safety. The criminals don't hence the high murder rates in chicago, ny, la, and so on.

Big tough Black man beat up an unarmed woman. That must've gotten him the promotion to "Killa" in da hood.

It certainly gets him accolades from liberals. He only gave that racist woman what she had coming. If she had defended herself, she'd be another George Zimmerman.

LOL, let's be honest. You wouldn't do shit. I'd be shocked if you were able to rock your fat ass off the couch before the whole thing was over.

what a fucking loser you are, i am a retired military Vet, if you only knew my history you would cringe in a corner of your mommies basement if you even heard my voice !!

yaa i would LAFF in your face and pis in your mouth :up: :laugh2:

Most do not?

Bullshit.

Most gun owners will never hurt themselves or anyone else with a weapon.

what a fucking loser you are, i am a retired military Vet, if you only knew my history you would cringe in a corner of your mommies basement if you even heard my voice !!

yaa i would LAFF in your face and pis in your mouth :up: :laugh2:

I cringe in the corner just seeing your butchering of the English language and your extensive use of emoticons.

Forum List

Back