Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals complain, and today's liberals demonstrate they've run out of ideas to complain about.

Ah yes, the uncomplaining conservatives. :rolleyes:

img_2375-e1416435355171.jpg

obama_bin_laden_protest.jpg

Tell us more moon dweller.
We were just quoting the Lion of the Democrat party...Why are you so angry at US, it was your side who started it.

Hey stupid, time to wake and smell the politics, then find some way to talk like you weren't born yesterday.
Oh, you didn't like it that the Swimmer Ted Kennedy was caught say Osama Obama? Cry me a river you fucking tard.

Liberals-1280x720.jpg

Before reading the article, I would guess it's because they can't or won't do anything for themselves - always counting on others to take the lead.

Scholars on both the left and right have studied this question extensively, and have reached a consensus that it is conservatives who possess the happiness edge. Many data sets show this. For example, the Pew Research Center in 2006 reported that conservative Republicans were 68 percent more likely than liberal Democrats to say they were “very happy” about their lives. This pattern has persisted for decades. The question isn’t whether this is true, but why.

If you want to find out, go to Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Yeah I'm sure all these sad faces will just be heartbroken when they get good paying jobs with their degree while conservatives that are happy flipping burgers will cause red states to need the most welfare from the federal government. Take the sad emoticons off the image and you'll see people with a full set of healthy teeth. How disappointed they must be.
Yeah it was Obama who said that people would need a college degree just to be middle class, while the rest of US realized that there is a shortage of trade skill workers.. So be an educated Starbucks barista and you too will be a liberal success story.

Do you use your left or right hand on the spatula.
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaa....Are you angry?

Liberals complain, and today's liberals demonstrate they've run out of ideas to complain about.

We were just quoting the Lion of the Democrat party...Why are you so angry at US, it was your side who started it.

Hey stupid, time to wake and smell the politics, then find some way to talk like you weren't born yesterday.
Oh, you didn't like it that the Swimmer Ted Kennedy was caught say Osama Obama? Cry me a river you fucking tard.

Dumbass, I didn't watch your silly video. The fact that you think that something about democrats CAN at all disprove that conservatives often complain, just proves your stupidity.

Every conservative talking point is based on fear and bigotry. Not happy people at all.

Well ... You may feel sorry for low down nasty scary spiders,
But that one was about to take a swim in my margarita.

th

Dumbass, I didn't watch your silly video. The fact that you think that something about democrats CAN at all disprove that conservatives often complain, just proves your stupidity.
We only complain when a traitor to the country wants to Fundamentally Transform it into a 3rd world nation. You leftwing radicals complain, because you can NEVER be happy, even when you had your 1/2 white community agitator fucking the rest of US.

Makes sense. Conservatives like to be safe in their traditions and unchanging conditions, while liberals want more. Back in the day conservatives wanted to stay comfortable in the cave, while liberals wanted to venture out.
Yeah venturing out to date your biological daughter, or if your daughter thinks she is a boy. That's normal. No thank you, I'll stay with my out dated views. Sheesh.

Liberals-1280x720.jpg

Before reading the article, I would guess it's because they can't or won't do anything for themselves - always counting on others to take the lead.

Scholars on both the left and right have studied this question extensively, and have reached a consensus that it is conservatives who possess the happiness edge. Many data sets show this. For example, the Pew Research Center in 2006 reported that conservative Republicans were 68 percent more likely than liberal Democrats to say they were “very happy” about their lives. This pattern has persisted for decades. The question isn’t whether this is true, but why.

If you want to find out, go to Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
They are spoiled adults, anytime they see someone with more they get miserable, the idea of working to get that more, makes them miserable.

This is why reality stars are so popular with them, they literally seem to do very little to achieve fame and fortune, which is the leftist dream.

Yeah...the guys with 12 pounds of hair each from Duck Dynasty, the moron with no hair who runs the pawn shop, and the Holy Roller Dugars all say Hi

Just look at the threads that get started here; few conservatives seem remotely happy.

Why do you on the left equate discussions with happiness? I don't care who you are, you would always like to see things go better. Why do liberals come here, to say how great things are?

Liberals and conservatives come here to bitch. That's what political discussion is all about. But because you would like to see better this or better that doesn't mean you are unhappy.

In other words I hated DumBama. So what? I didn't let his presidency ruin my life. Liberals on the other hand were marching, protesting, fighting with Trump supporter, talking about leaving the country when it was realized Trump had an actual chance at winning, and when he did win, OMG!!!!!

So obsessed are you with the Trump win that until this day, post after post about how the Donald will get kicked out of office. Focusing on stupid shit like what kind of shoes his wife wears or if he had a difficult time holding her hand. I mean really.........

Then there is talk about changing our entire election system to make sure you win the next time. You people are so obsessed with losing one presidential election. We know you are miserable people.

View attachment 190217

Maybe you have a point about politics...

Except in the Spring, you guys bitch about the Oscars, in the summer it is Ms Black America, in the Fall, now, its the NFL and every Christmas it is about whatever store says Happy Holidays in their ads.

And no, making the apolitical political doesn’t give you license to bitch about things.

You guys aren’t content unless you’re suffering from some perceived slight.

If I am not mistaken, at Fort Hood quite a few soldiers were shot to death by a Muslim.
If I am not mistaken, at San Bernardino a few Christians who were at a party were shot to death by a couple of Muslims.
If I am not mistaken, at Orlando in a Gay Bar, quite a few Gays were shot to death by a Muslim.

Liberals are the stupidest people on the planet...
So what are you trying to prove? And when I provide a list of Christians and white guys who have committed mass shooting are you going to support the same conclusions?

Just look at the threads that get started here; few conservatives seem remotely happy.

Why do you on the left equate discussions with happiness? I don't care who you are, you would always like to see things go better. Why do liberals come here, to say how great things are?

Liberals and conservatives come here to bitch. That's what political discussion is all about. But because you would like to see better this or better that doesn't mean you are unhappy.

In other words I hated DumBama. So what? I didn't let his presidency ruin my life. Liberals on the other hand were marching, protesting, fighting with Trump supporter, talking about leaving the country when it was realized Trump had an actual chance at winning, and when he did win, OMG!!!!!

So obsessed are you with the Trump win that until this day, post after post about how the Donald will get kicked out of office. Focusing on stupid shit like what kind of shoes his wife wears or if he had a difficult time holding her hand. I mean really.........

Then there is talk about changing our entire election system to make sure you win the next time. You people are so obsessed with losing one presidential election. We know you are miserable people.

View attachment 190217

trump is trying to destroy the United States. Nobody cares about the orange whore and the whore he married.

You sound stupid when you attack his wife. You don’t know her or anyone who does know her.

View attachment 190217

Except in the Spring, you guys bitch about the Oscars, in the summer it is Ms Black America, in the Fall, now, its the NFL and every Christmas it is about whatever store says Happy Holidays in their ads.

And no, making the apolitical political doesn’t give you license to bitch about things.

And you guys always talk about equality, yet Oscars are all about rich elites, Ms Black America, no whites inclusion, NFL kneelers and you leftards get all insulted when Merry Christmas is said, instead of Happy Holidays...

View attachment 190217

And libs are intent on slighing everyone that is not in perfect lock step with them. As far as the OP, liberals are unhappy because many of them are sick homos and do not if they are a boy or a girl, nor apparently can they decide which bathroom to use.

upload_2018-4-27_10-41-55.jpeg

View attachment 190217

And libs are intent on slighing everyone that is not in perfect lock step with them. As far as the OP, liberals are unhappy because many of them are sick homos and do not if they are a boy or a girl, nor apparently can they decide which bathroom to use.

View attachment 190254
I went into a Starbucks with only 2 bathrooms, and was confused because I had a choice, just like with their coffee...

View attachment 190217

And you guys always talk about equality, yet Oscars are all about rich elites, Ms Black America, no whites inclusion, NFL kneelers and you leftards get all insulted when Merry Christmas is said, instead of Happy Holidays...

The Oscars are about motion pictures, Ms Black America is a relic from an era where blacks had little perceived chance of competing for Ms America, Football players and athletes have been politically active since I can recall dating back to the 68 olympics, to Joe Garigiola, to Jack Kemp to Bill Walton to Jim McMahon to present day—you guys just don’t like blacks using their platform as with MBA, and not everyone celebrates Christmas...shouldn’t be news to anyone.

Last edited:

View attachment 190217

trump is trying to destroy the United States. Nobody cares about the orange whore and the whore he married.

You sound stupid when you attack his wife. You don’t know her or anyone who does know her.

She knows whom she's bedded. We do, too. How do you think that she got that kid? She's as laughable as he is. The same morons who whine and scream about LGBTs being able to marry then try and paint these whores as respectable. What a joke. They deserve each other.

View attachment 190217

She knows whom she's bedded. We do, too. How do you think that she got that kid? She's as laughable as he is. The same morons who whine and scream about LGBTs being able to marry then try and paint these whores as respectable. What a joke. They deserve each other.

Really...who has she “bedded” fucktard?

View attachment 190217

Really...who has she “bedded” fucktard?

How long has she been screwing donald? It's totally disgusting. She allowed him to use her body. Who knows how many others? We have some idea of where her "husband" has been and what he has done although we don't know the numbers, how much disease he has spread, how many pregnancies he has started.

View attachment 190217

The Oscars are about motion pictures, Ms Black America is a relic from an era where blacks had little perceived chance of competing for Ms America, Football players and athletes have been politically active since I can recall dating back to the 68 olympics, to Joe Garigiola, to Jack Kemp to Bill Walton to Jim McMahon to present day—you guys just don’t like blacks using their platform as with MBA, and not everyone celebrates Christmas...shouldn’t be news to anyone.
upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

Leftists (not true liberals) have a victim hood mentality and in turn they feel oppressed which leads to their gloom....then they try to bring everyone else down to their miserable level

AND they are entitled to, owed handouts paid for by others because they are victims. See how nicely one justifies the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back