Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time you look in the mirror, behold the reason some black NFL players wanted to call attention to injustice that happens to other blacks.

Injustices do not happen to other blacks. They just don't understand our laws and think they don't have to respect or obey authority. Any injustice by a police officer that does take place are already met by law.

When there is no authority, you live in an uncivilized society. We are not like that. We have laws and we live in a civilized society; it's just that some reject civilization.

All black shooting victims by police is such an easily solved problem it's ridiculous.

If a black sees warning lights behind him, it does not mean ignore them, it does not mean drive faster, it does not mean try to get away. It means pull your vehicle over.

If a police officer yells FREEZE, it does not mean run away, it does not mean turn towards the officer, it does not mean put your hands inside your pockets or remove them from your pockets. It means stop immediately and don't move a muscle.

If an officer tells you to keep your hands on the steering wheel until he finds out what's going on, it does not mean dig underweight some papers next to you for your cell phone, it does not mean go in your coat pocket to find your drivers license, it does not mean bend over and reach for your Pespsi under your car seat. It means keep your hands on the steering wheel.

Every justified police shooting (white or black) had one thing in common, and that is the subject didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. For intelligent people, the solution is simple, just listen to all orders of a police officer. If you're a big dumb jock that doesn't know how to read a newspaper, or doesn't know our laws, the solution is to disrespect our flag and our police, and of course, nothing gets accomplished.

Or put another way, after you've mowed down a judge, a congress woman or 4 blacks in SC, or at a waffle house....just put down your gun and you get 3 hots and a cot. Use your cell phone in your back yard and get shot 11 times....

Black man fatally shot in backyard after officers mistake cell phone for 'tool bar,' police say

Getting back to the topic though...I agree that CK should NOT be doing this at games. People attend the games for other reasons and he gets paid to play the sport. As a professional athlete, he has a megaphone at his disposal--the QB has a larger megaphone than most--and can adequately make his point when not in uniform. Time and place. But as for the question, "Do blacks have anything to be upset about?", only a moron would say no. Hence here you are, saying "no".

Of course I say no, and do you know why? Because hundreds of thousands of blacks interact with police every year without getting into any trouble.

In your story a guy that busted out a car window was followed by a police helicopter to the back of his home. When ground officers arrived, he ran to the back of the house. When the police told him to freeze, he went after them with "something" in his hand. IN DEFENSE, he was shot and killed.

It's exactly as I posted earlier. He was shot because he refused to obey the orders of police officers. If he just would have surrendered and not give them a hard time, he would be alive today. The cause of the problem is not his color, the cause of his problem was his bad upbringing, disrespect for the law, and being a criminal in the first place.

In defense of what...him using his cell phone?

Meanwhile, Jared Loughner shoots a federal judge and a member of Congress and is still alive.

Your logic doesn't add up.

Every situation is different. If a cop can't see what's in your hand when you run to them, what else are they supposed to think? This isn't an old western movie. One slip up could mean your life or the life of a coworker. You can't wait until you can positively identify the object in the suspects hand before you defend yourself. It happens all too quick and you can't wait until you see the flash of the suspects gun before you react.

It's very simple: obey all orders of a police officer, and you'll never end up dead.

Ahh, the old “I feared for my life” defense; useful if the guy has a cell phone, is selling cigarettes, or is several yards away running in the other direction and the suspect has the malady of being black.

Meanwhile, the bravest cops in the world with no fear for their lives regularly take down homicidal maniacs who have the added benefit of being caucasian.

Happiness is a choice, it does not just come to you. That's why most Dims never find it. It is because they are so far out of tune with reality.

For many conservatives, it is the choice to serve a loving God and be embraced by a loving family as they give their lives to serve both. Happiness just comes along as a byproduct because that is how we were wired.

For many liberals, however, happiness comes to you instead. And guess what, it usually never does. It is not something you can find on your own. For them, there is no God and the traditional family just is no longer applicable to them anymore. There is no self service, they just want to be served. They demand everything as an entitlement and are narcissistic and gradually become more mentally ill by the day as a result. They would rather vote for someone to force them to give more of their money and time to the poor than just rolling up their sleeves and doing it for themselves. Which is what we see. Those who give their money and time to the poor are predominantly those who are serious about their faith and conservative. For the Dim, it's all about me, me me,. all the while arrogant that they are really the only ones who care about the poor cuz they vote for people who lie about wanting to do it for them through force of the law.

If JFK today gave the speech, "Ask what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you", he would be thrown out of the party.
What makes you all think that Conservatives are the only ones that follow religion and Liberals don’t? I know plenty off church going members in my community that are liberal. In fact the majority of people at the parish closest to my house are liberal. Churches actually function more similar to a progressive/democratic political model than a conservative republican model. Centered around giving and helping the community and its poor over personal enrichment. My point is God and Religion is not just for one side of the political aisle.

Few liberals help people on their own. Liberals consider helping their fellow man as petitioning the government to give them money while taking that money from people who have it.

A true Christian of any religion should not be a liberal at all. Killing babies is a huge no-no in God's eyes, and going to church only makes you a hypocrite if you are a liberal. Same goes with gay relationships.
Ray you hardly speak for Liberals so don’t even try. Many help others... Many

I figured you’d jump right to the social issues and yes those who support abortion are likely not devote Christians but many in the church are accepting of gays, they leave the judgement to their creator

Liberals-1280x720.jpg

Before reading the article, I would guess it's because they can't or won't do anything for themselves - always counting on others to take the lead.

Scholars on both the left and right have studied this question extensively, and have reached a consensus that it is conservatives who possess the happiness edge. Many data sets show this. For example, the Pew Research Center in 2006 reported that conservative Republicans were 68 percent more likely than liberal Democrats to say they were “very happy” about their lives. This pattern has persisted for decades. The question isn’t whether this is true, but why.

If you want to find out, go to Why Liberals Are More Likely to Be Unhappy People | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Right wing news?
Nothing like an unbiased opinion
I guess you never read the other shrink reports which say cons are less educated, more closed minded?

What’s the point? What’s your end game?

No end game. The terrorists who commit mass murders do so in the name of their religion. You don't see white Christians doing that. There may be white murderers who practiced Christianity, but religion wasn't the reason they killed a bunch of people. Apples and oranges.
Again I’ll ask, what’s your point? Let’s say I agreed with that. Now what?

Now what is that I proved to you that you are comparing apples and oranges. You tried to make the comparison of Islamic terrorists to white American murderers using religion. I just challenged you on the religion part when you said this:

And when I provide a list of Christians and white guys who have committed mass shooting are you going to support the same conclusions?

Islamic terrorists do kill because of religion. White Christians (or any other religion) do not kill for religious reasons unless it's a kook that thinks he's Jesus Christ or something.
I will address your question, I’m not dodging. I’d just like to know the point of your statement. You are pointing to the Islamic religion as a cause and root element for terrorism, so what do you want to do about it?

My only point was that you were wrong in your comparison. That's all.
Well that depends on how you look at it. Go back a few hundred years to the crusades and I’d say there was a lot of killing in the name of Christianity amoungst other things... so back to my question. What do you want to do about it?

Usually Liberals fell like they are the victims and that the Conservatives are their oppressors.
Victimhood is a very powerful position to take and it absolves the person of any responsibility.
It sounds like you are confusing Liberals with welfare recipients. And even with welfare recipients you have a large part that are disabled and yes some that are entitled “takers”. But back to Liberals, you don’t seem to be accounting for the millions of self sufficient and upper class liberals who are giving more that they are taking. The ones who believe in giving back to their communities and who find happiness in servicing others. Sass was right in defining Lefists as different than liberals, you should learn the difference as well

Our geniuses never know the def of liberal.
From the Latin, liber, free.
For the individual and small gov.
Our knees news watchers have turned it into some commie commutation
Just regurgitate it all the time
Never a college Ed in sight

Usually Liberals fell like they are the victims and that the Conservatives are their oppressors.
Victimhood is a very powerful position to take and it absolves the person of any responsibility.
It sounds like you are confusing Liberals with welfare recipients. And even with welfare recipients you have a large part that are disabled and yes some that are entitled “takers”. But back to Liberals, you don’t seem to be accounting for the millions of self sufficient and upper class liberals who are giving more that they are taking. The ones who believe in giving back to their communities and who find happiness in servicing others. Sass was right in defining Lefists as different than liberals, you should learn the difference as well
See my post.
The knees news people are incredible ignorant

No end game. The terrorists who commit mass murders do so in the name of their religion. You don't see white Christians doing that. There may be white murderers who practiced Christianity, but religion wasn't the reason they killed a bunch of people. Apples and oranges.
Again I’ll ask, what’s your point? Let’s say I agreed with that. Now what?

Now what is that I proved to you that you are comparing apples and oranges. You tried to make the comparison of Islamic terrorists to white American murderers using religion. I just challenged you on the religion part when you said this:

And when I provide a list of Christians and white guys who have committed mass shooting are you going to support the same conclusions?

Islamic terrorists do kill because of religion. White Christians (or any other religion) do not kill for religious reasons unless it's a kook that thinks he's Jesus Christ or something.
I will address your question, I’m not dodging. I’d just like to know the point of your statement. You are pointing to the Islamic religion as a cause and root element for terrorism, so what do you want to do about it?

My only point was that you were wrong in your comparison. That's all.
Well that depends on how you look at it. Go back a few hundred years to the crusades and I’d say there was a lot of killing in the name of Christianity amoungst other things... so back to my question. What do you want to do about it?

I thought we really were talking about modern times. After all, it's modern times when foreign terrorists became a problem.

I think going back several hundred years to other countries to try and make a point is a stretch.

Happiness is a choice, it does not just come to you. That's why most Dims never find it. It is because they are so far out of tune with reality.

For many conservatives, it is the choice to serve a loving God and be embraced by a loving family as they give their lives to serve both. Happiness just comes along as a byproduct because that is how we were wired.

For many liberals, however, happiness comes to you instead. And guess what, it usually never does. It is not something you can find on your own. For them, there is no God and the traditional family just is no longer applicable to them anymore. There is no self service, they just want to be served. They demand everything as an entitlement and are narcissistic and gradually become more mentally ill by the day as a result. They would rather vote for someone to force them to give more of their money and time to the poor than just rolling up their sleeves and doing it for themselves. Which is what we see. Those who give their money and time to the poor are predominantly those who are serious about their faith and conservative. For the Dim, it's all about me, me me,. all the while arrogant that they are really the only ones who care about the poor cuz they vote for people who lie about wanting to do it for them through force of the law.

If JFK today gave the speech, "Ask what you can do for your country and not what your country can do for you", he would be thrown out of the party.
What makes you all think that Conservatives are the only ones that follow religion and Liberals don’t? I know plenty off church going members in my community that are liberal. In fact the majority of people at the parish closest to my house are liberal. Churches actually function more similar to a progressive/democratic political model than a conservative republican model. Centered around giving and helping the community and its poor over personal enrichment. My point is God and Religion is not just for one side of the political aisle.

Few liberals help people on their own. Liberals consider helping their fellow man as petitioning the government to give them money while taking that money from people who have it.

A true Christian of any religion should not be a liberal at all. Killing babies is a huge no-no in God's eyes, and going to church only makes you a hypocrite if you are a liberal. Same goes with gay relationships.
Ray you hardly speak for Liberals so don’t even try. Many help others... Many

I figured you’d jump right to the social issues and yes those who support abortion are likely not devote Christians but many in the church are accepting of gays, they leave the judgement to their creator

Then they are not real Christians and more like hypocrites. The Bible says God finds homosexuality an abomination to him. But if you're okay with either or both, then you are not practicing your religion and therefore, not really Christian at all.

Injustices do not happen to other blacks. They just don't understand our laws and think they don't have to respect or obey authority. Any injustice by a police officer that does take place are already met by law.

When there is no authority, you live in an uncivilized society. We are not like that. We have laws and we live in a civilized society; it's just that some reject civilization.

All black shooting victims by police is such an easily solved problem it's ridiculous.

If a black sees warning lights behind him, it does not mean ignore them, it does not mean drive faster, it does not mean try to get away. It means pull your vehicle over.

If a police officer yells FREEZE, it does not mean run away, it does not mean turn towards the officer, it does not mean put your hands inside your pockets or remove them from your pockets. It means stop immediately and don't move a muscle.

If an officer tells you to keep your hands on the steering wheel until he finds out what's going on, it does not mean dig underweight some papers next to you for your cell phone, it does not mean go in your coat pocket to find your drivers license, it does not mean bend over and reach for your Pespsi under your car seat. It means keep your hands on the steering wheel.

Every justified police shooting (white or black) had one thing in common, and that is the subject didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. For intelligent people, the solution is simple, just listen to all orders of a police officer. If you're a big dumb jock that doesn't know how to read a newspaper, or doesn't know our laws, the solution is to disrespect our flag and our police, and of course, nothing gets accomplished.

Or put another way, after you've mowed down a judge, a congress woman or 4 blacks in SC, or at a waffle house....just put down your gun and you get 3 hots and a cot. Use your cell phone in your back yard and get shot 11 times....

Black man fatally shot in backyard after officers mistake cell phone for 'tool bar,' police say

Getting back to the topic though...I agree that CK should NOT be doing this at games. People attend the games for other reasons and he gets paid to play the sport. As a professional athlete, he has a megaphone at his disposal--the QB has a larger megaphone than most--and can adequately make his point when not in uniform. Time and place. But as for the question, "Do blacks have anything to be upset about?", only a moron would say no. Hence here you are, saying "no".

Of course I say no, and do you know why? Because hundreds of thousands of blacks interact with police every year without getting into any trouble.

In your story a guy that busted out a car window was followed by a police helicopter to the back of his home. When ground officers arrived, he ran to the back of the house. When the police told him to freeze, he went after them with "something" in his hand. IN DEFENSE, he was shot and killed.

It's exactly as I posted earlier. He was shot because he refused to obey the orders of police officers. If he just would have surrendered and not give them a hard time, he would be alive today. The cause of the problem is not his color, the cause of his problem was his bad upbringing, disrespect for the law, and being a criminal in the first place.

Meanwhile, Jared Loughner shoots a federal judge and a member of Congress and is still alive.

Every situation is different. If a cop can't see what's in your hand when you run to them, what else are they supposed to think? This isn't an old western movie. One slip up could mean your life or the life of a coworker. You can't wait until you can positively identify the object in the suspects hand before you defend yourself. It happens all too quick and you can't wait until you see the flash of the suspects gun before you react.

It's very simple: obey all orders of a police officer, and you'll never end up dead.

Ahh, the old “I feared for my life” defense; useful if the guy has a cell phone, is selling cigarettes, or is several yards away running in the other direction and the suspect has the malady of being black.

Meanwhile, the bravest cops in the world with no fear for their lives regularly take down homicidal maniacs who have the added benefit of being caucasian.

Did you ever watch the show COPS? Cops take down black people all the time without harming or killing them, but not all situations are the same.

A police officer only uses deadly force if he believes there is a threat to him in some way. Not all situations are life threatening to an officer, so IN MOST CASES, deadly force is not needed. And again, more white suspects are shot and killed by police than black, so it's not a race thing, it's a media brainwashing thing.

Did you ever watch the show COPS? Cops take down black people all the time without harming or killing them, but not all situations are the same.

A police officer only uses deadly force if he believes there is a threat to him in some way. Not all situations are life threatening to an officer, so IN MOST CASES, deadly force is not needed. And again, more white suspects are shot and killed by police than black, so it's not a race thing, it's a media brainwashing thing.

Amazing what happens when the cameras are on. Which is probably why they muted the cameras after executing the young man in Sacramento.

Amazing what happens when the cameras are on. Which is probably why they muted the cameras after executing the young man in Sacramento.

Wish to discuss that? Tell me the names or situation. I'll be glad to look into it.

But as a licensed CCW holder in my state, I can tell you that it's legal to use deadly force even if the attacker is not armed, and I'm just a private citizen.

Our law reads: a licensed CCW holder is allowed to use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

The key words in our law are "believe" and "Serious bodily harm." How can somebody tell a court what I believed at the time of a shooting? What is the legal definition of serious bodily harm?

So you see, the law is tilted our way for a change. It's the same with police. In my state, trying to break into my occupied car is no different under the law than trying to break into my home. In other words, if somebody exercises road rage and breaks my car window to get at me for some reason, I have the legal right to kill them on the spot even if they didn't have any deadly weapon in their hands at the time.

Oh good. Yesterday you picked on dirt poor Appalachian hillbillies, today it's White American working men. HOW BIG is that "deplorable" basket now? And how many of YOUR tribe are you throwing into it??

You can be sure Deanie -- that when the LParty runs a candidate in a Dem district without a Repub declared -- which happens A LOT --- we're gonna remind all those loyal democrats what the Dem party fanatics actually think of all the people you're throwing into the Deplorable Basket.

Not smart Deano --- REALLY !!!! Not smart politicking..

Talk about angry Leftists... :19: Deanie is the poster child of Dem tribal rage.

Stop picking on Liberals. It's LEFTISTs. The only Liberals left are Indies or LParty...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back