Why losing is not as bad as we think.....read on!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
To my fellow democrats, don't fret, don't frown, don't be down.....something wonderful is happening in this wonderful country of ours.....the GOP with all their victories, now have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell......for the first time, I believe since Nixon/Reagan, the GOP have a majority rule conservative style.....both Nixon and Reagan, did a fucked up job and democrats were rewarded accordingly.....lets give them the room, the space and lets wittness once again a party that leaves countries a fuckin mess.

So lets stop with the whining press conferences and let these devils do their thing and maybe once again we can come back with a huge measure of support. AND WHILE THEY'RE DOING THEIR THING....WE CAN STOP LOOKING AT TRUCK STOPS BATHROOMS AND SHOPPING MALL CANDIDATES TO RUN FOR FUCKIN OFFICE!!!!

To my fellow democrats, don't fret, don't frown, don't be down.....something wonderful is happening in this wonderful country of ours.....the GOP with all their victories, now have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell......for the first time, I believe since Nixon/Reagan, the GOP have a majority rule conservative style.....both Nixon and Reagan, did a fucked up job and democrats were rewarded accordingly.....lets give them the room, the space and lets wittness once again a party that leaves countries a fuckin mess.

So lets stop with the whining press conferences and let these devils do their thing and maybe once again we can come back with a huge measure of support. AND WHILE THEY'RE DOING THEIR THING....WE CAN STOP LOOKING AT TRUCK STOPS BATHROOMS AND SHOPPING MALL CANDIDATES TO RUN FOR FUCKIN OFFICE!!!!

You funny.
...oh,more mammy speak please.

All that crap, while ignoring the reason why Republicans have control over the country...

You do know why, do ya?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Now get your ass back to where you belong, the plantation!
:whip:

Why losing is not as bad as we think.....read on!!

--LOL

"winning by losing"

chapter 5 " Leading from behind"

from the book You didnt build that

--LOL

you dumb fuckers never learn

If you run for Congress I'll vote for you, Redbone.

All that crap, while ignoring the reason why Republicans have control over the country...

You do know why, do ya?

If that is true, then why does America have to be made great again? Your assertion means Republicans in control of the whole country turns it into a shithole that orange-turd has to save. Political schizophrenia. Just as conservatives scream 'we hate the government' and then they come on each other when they are the government.

Republicans turn the country into a dung heap, and then vote in someone that will fix their mess, who then brings in another herd of elephants to make the dung heap yuuuuge.

Land of the bizarro.

--LOL

unnamed-2.jpg

You do know why, do ya?

If that is true, then why does America have to be made great again? Your assertion means Republicans in control of the whole country turns it into a shithole that orange-turd has to save. Political schizophrenia. Just as conservatives scream 'we hate the government' and then they come on each other when they are the government.

Republicans turn the country into a dung heap, and then vote in someone that will fix their mess, who then brings in another herd of elephants to make the dung heap yuuuuge.

Land of the bizarro.

My assertion does not mean what you want it to mean.

It means that Republicans gained power because Democrats turned country into shithole.

Since losing is not that bad (according to OP), keep losing, dear Democrats. That way you actually may save your country (and the whole world).

Demoralized, dehumanized, devastated, dashed hopes, dashed dreams,

apoplectic , suicidal, they are now in ruins from following the false goals of

their false gods.

failed leaders.jpg

Oh and BTW, while the Democratic Party is in ruins, Barry, Michelle, Bill and Hillary are doing JUST FINE.

Thought you should know.

Here are pictures of Obama's 35 million dollar ocean-side Hawaiian home, paid for by their sponsors in 2013!

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.14.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.15.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 10.16.12 PM.png

Not yet, too many Rhino's are in the way. We have more work to do to get it right.

have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell
i got news for you tiger,your wonderful party has failed to make many peoples lives better and some were still living in hell even under that guy who's ass you cant get your nose out of...but you are too stupid to get that because all you see is people you hate and blame all your shit on them....

have the power to either make your lives better or make it a living hell
i got news for you tiger,your wonderful party has failed to make many peoples lives better and some were still living in hell even under that guy who's ass you cant get your nose out of...but you are too stupid to get that because all you see is people you hate and blame all your shit on them....

Harry, is that any way to talk to a future Congresswoman? She might be replacing Maxine, y'know.

Funny, Reagan did such a bad job that a weak George Bush rode on his coattails. History can be a bitch tigerred. Just keep making up shit to make yourself feel better.

Forum List

Back