"Why my state will not refuse refugees." (Delaware Governor)

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Why my state won't turn refugees away - CNN.com

Boy, the true colors of the GOP are coming to the surface on this one. If these people are vetted with the latest data and technology, and they are found to be innocent of crimes and not covertly affiliated with any terrorist group, why should they be denied entry.

The term "compassionate American" cannot be more important than at this very moment. And yes, a Syrian family could locate next to me, it they have been vetted thoroughly.

Boy, the true colors of the GOP are coming to the surface on this one. If these people are vetted with the latest data and technology, and they are found to be innocent of crimes and not covertly affiliated with any terrorist group, why should they be denied entry.

The term "compassionate American" cannot be more important than at this very moment. And yes, a Syrian family could locate next to me, it they have been vetted thoroughly.

How do you vet someone like that? Make them pinky promise to tell the truth??? Put them on a polygraph?

It's impossible to vet Muslims. The terror is in their mind and heart....or its not....but until they act on it...it's impossible to vet.

Your a dumbass if you think they can be vetted whatsoever.
Syria has no databases of their population. Their is absolutely no way to thoroughly vet 100,000 people who many have little to no background paperwork or data of any kind on them.

9/11 hijackers would have passed such scrutiny. One was excluded from the mission because they knew he wouldn't ave passed close scrutiny. Rest had clean records.

Man you just dwell on him, how many Christian nuts have gone crazy? How about all the abortion bombings and killing of doctors.

There are crazies all over that are on a tight rope, that is why the US is called Prozac nation.

Man you just dwell on him, how many Christian nuts have gone crazy? How about all the abortion bombings and killing of doctors.

There are crazies all over that are on a tight rope, that is why the US is called Prozac nation.

How many "Christian nuts" have went crazy? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? Be specific

If you're a reflection of the people of Delaware, then we must assume you all to be brain dead.

Well of course no one cares who relocates here if they are innocent of crimes and not affiliated with any terrorist group. The point is the process to vet these people is highly questionable. Obama thinks ISIS is contained. Clearly they are not. It's about trust in the system and government to do their job. So you saying it's not a problem if these people are properly vetted is useless. It misses the entire point.

Here is something nobody has seemed to consider..
1. How they could be sending in people with no backgrounds.
2. Hackers

Remind me never to go to Delaware.

And those to do the vetting have already said it can't be done.

Well of course no one cares who relocates here if they are innocent of crimes and not affiliated with any terrorist group. The point is the process to vet these people is highly questionable. Obama thinks ISIS is contained. Clearly they are not. It's about trust in the system and government to do their job. So you saying it's not a problem if these people are properly vetted is useless. It misses the entire point.

Stupidity defined by way of the Delaware governor.

There is no relation between plight of the Jews of Europe in the 1930s and the current situation with Islam. None.

How many "Christian nuts" have went crazy? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? Be specific

Heres a link , read it yourself.

Violence Statistics & History

It didn't list any religions...you have failed

I doubt they care......

Now let's see if can figure out why there are on 17 Democrat governors left.

I doubt they care......
I hope you keep your head attached.

The point is that they are not being vetted thoroughly, admitted by our own government.

10% European Jews were not out to get rid of Western Civilization either.

C'mon....let's be honest. There is no such thing as a "compassionate American".

Forum List

Back