"Why my state will not refuse refugees." (Delaware Governor)

How many "Christian nuts" have went crazy? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? Be specific

Heres a link , read it yourself.

Violence Statistics & History
Thank you. By the way! How many people died in all those incidents?
Perhaps you've heard of 9/11??????

Gee not really sure since most of the hospitals by the twin towers treated mainly rescuers and were waiting and waiting for patients. If you think for one minute that 19 SA hijackers took the twin towers down then why is SA still on the map??

Also tell me how WTC building 7 came down.

Now crazies nut come out daily, that is just the way it is. Serial killers and inner city gangs kill more than any Arabs. Also check out Dearborn, the Catholic mayor has to continually tell people there is no sharia law there.

Take a look at the Haredi community in Brooklyn, they still do the sucking circumcision or the Mormon community and their total disregard for the law.
Look at Waco and Jimmy Jones.

We made the mess, so we can help out some of the Syrians till they can move back to their country.
You're dismissed
I must of hit a nerve.
Yup. That one that acts up when confronted by an idiot.

Why my state won't turn refugees away - CNN.com

Boy, the true colors of the GOP are coming to the surface on this one. If these people are vetted with the latest data and technology, and they are found to be innocent of crimes and not covertly affiliated with any terrorist group, why should they be denied entry.

The term "compassionate American" cannot be more important than at this very moment. And yes, a Syrian family could locate next to me, it they have been vetted thoroughly.
C'mon....let's be honest. There is no such thing as a "compassionate American".

Well, there certainly doesn't seem to be any "compassionate republican americans"

The only thing they have compassion for is the unborn. Once you are full term, they couldn't give a flying fuck ...

Boy, the true colors of the GOP are coming to the surface on this one. If these people are vetted with the latest data and technology, and they are found to be innocent of crimes and not covertly affiliated with any terrorist group, why should they be denied entry.

The term "compassionate American" cannot be more important than at this very moment. And yes, a Syrian family could locate next to me, it they have been vetted thoroughly.

Well, there certainly doesn't seem to be any "compassionate republican americans"

The only thing they have compassion for is the unborn. Once you are full term, they couldn't give a flying fuck ...

You've adopted how many?

How many "Christian nuts" have went crazy? How many abortion clinics have been bombed? Be specific

Gee not really sure since most of the hospitals by the twin towers treated mainly rescuers and were waiting and waiting for patients. If you think for one minute that 19 SA hijackers took the twin towers down then why is SA still on the map??

Now crazies nut come out daily, that is just the way it is. Serial killers and inner city gangs kill more than any Arabs. Also check out Dearborn, the Catholic mayor has to continually tell people there is no sharia law there.

Take a look at the Haredi community in Brooklyn, they still do the sucking circumcision or the Mormon community and their total disregard for the law.

We made the mess, so we can help out some of the Syrians till they can move back to their country.
You're dismissed

Too bad we couldn't say that to W before he invaded the wrong country.....that is when Daesh began.
Perhaps, but Radical Islam didn't start in 2002.
40 years ago the Arab world was pretty damned westernised.

Let them ALL in.
They are functionally illiterate. They can't get a job flipping burgers (pork). They can't stand to be in the presence of your basic American female.
The first thing they will do is find out where to apply for all the Obama government "free shit". Housing. Food stamps. Free dental. Free medical. Free fucking bus passes. You name it.
Why aren't the young Syrian men in their country fighting for their homeland?
Muslim mosques all over the country are hiding weapons and explosive caches waiting for ISIS terrorists.

Man you just dwell on him, how many Christian nuts have gone crazy? How about all the abortion bombings and killing of doctors.

There are crazies all over that are on a tight rope, that is why the US is called Prozac nation.

Soooo, you're not just a nut job, you're a conspiracy nut job...... Got it....... :thup:

That's right asshole. There are no compassionate Americans.
List of philanthropists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man you just dwell on him, how many Christian nuts have gone crazy? How about all the abortion bombings and killing of doctors.

There are crazies all over that are on a tight rope, that is why the US is called Prozac nation.

Soooo, you're not just a nut job, you're a conspiracy nut job...... Got it....... :thup:
Chrissy Matthews asked why the young Syrian men are not in Syria fighting for their homeland?
Got any idea asshole?

You're dismissed

Too bad we couldn't say that to W before he invaded the wrong country.....that is when Daesh began.

You mean the same country and dictator that even many Democrats said had WMDs and said so before Bush was President? You want to blame Bush yet before he was ever President, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Madeline Albright, etc. said exactly what Bush was willing to do something about. However, when Bush says it, you call it a lie.

Watch and laugh. The next President Of the United States.

Chrissy Matthews asked why the young Syrian men are not in Syria fighting for their homeland?
Got any idea asshole?
Some idea asshole, do you?

Got any idea asshole?

No I just don't sit and listen to the news on TV and say ok. I believe in realty, and I have been listening to lies far too long, without my own investigations, so now I question everything.

Got any idea asshole?

No I just don't sit and listen to the news on TV and say ok. I believe in realty, and I have been listening to lies far too long, without my own investigations, so now I question everything.
You may questions but it appears the voices in your head are the one's doing the answering...... :lmao:

Last edited:

Got any idea asshole?

You may question but it appears the voices in your head are the one's doing the answering...... :lmao:

You know I never heard a voice in my head, even as a Christian, God has never spoken to me. :crybaby:I feel so left out.

If they would not do conspiracies, then there would be no one like me to say its a conspiracy. Yes its a theory, along with thousands of others who know 911 was not done by Saudi hijackers, but can't prove it, so its a theory. I do wish someone would make it a fact.

Got any idea asshole?

You may question but it appears the voices in your head are the one's doing the answering...... :lmao:

You know I never heard a voice in my head, even as a Christian, God has never spoken to me. :crybaby:I feel so left out.

If they would not do conspiracies, then there would be no one like me to say its a conspiracy. Yes its a theory, along with thousands of others who know 911 was not done by Saudi hijackers, but can't prove it, so its a theory. I do wish someone would make it a fact.
I love delusional people....... They're so much fun........ :lol:

How many abortion clinics are bombed each year, month, week in the USA?

Are the hate-filled monsters trying to stop abortions just as dangerous as any Taliban or Al Queda as many in the US claim?

Answers
Relevance

Best Answer: Nine people have been killed since 1993, for an average of 0.5 per year.

Eight of them were shot; one was a bombing. There have been 17 additional attempted murders in USA and Canada since 1977, averaging 0.4 per year, including a couple failed bombings.

Source(s):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aborti...

Maybe we can put them into concentration camps....wait....we have done that before......

Last edited:
How about the man, himself

And those to do the vetting have already said it can't be done.

Well of course no one cares who relocates here if they are innocent of crimes and not affiliated with any terrorist group. The point is the process to vet these people is highly questionable. Obama thinks ISIS is contained. Clearly they are not. It's about trust in the system and government to do their job. So you saying it's not a problem if these people are properly vetted is useless. It misses the entire point.

Link from something other than a right wing rag......

Forum List

Back