Why no new market threads today?

So it gained back less than 1/3 of what it lost yesterday.....Historically it's a pretty weak Bounce Back Tuesday after a 1000+ point loss on a Monday.

They are saying the leftist VP pick of Walz by FKH really dragged things down.

Hell, I'd not be surprised if the batshit crazy leftist dems do another bait-n-switch at the convention when they discover the boat anchor he will be.

Last edited:
let me check. today might be a great one to cover my shorts on "truth social"
27.11. what a dog. i sold this batch for 32.5 last week let us see, $5 per share. 20,000 shares. i already let trump buy me a new camry a few weeks ago, maybe i can send the ol' lady on a cruise. alone.

"never give a sucker an even break. " p t barnum

Well . It's still up +10% on the year. Sorry we aren't in a crashing economy like we were under Trump in 2020. Must suck for you guys.

1722979532860.png

I wonder why none of the chicken littles started any threads about the markets today....

Huge recessions proceed like earthquakes . A few 5.0 to 6..0 tremors before the really big one .

When the Berkshire Hathaways of the financial world unload hundreds of millions of stocks , the outcome is guaranteed .
And I am betting that that the likes of Warren Buffet , JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs know better than you .
And even me .

If the Dow does not eventually fall below 25000 , consider yourself very fortunate .

Forum List

Back