Why No Pro-Trump Ads ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

WHERE ARE THE PRO-TRUMP ADS ????????????????
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

Trump is pretty much self-funding. He doesn't have billionaires and Super Pacs spending money on television ads like the other candidates do. Trump has spent a lot less money on his campaign than the other candidates have.

Why buy ads when he's top of the news program 5 times a day?

Trump negative media is Trump-pro ads. The more critical spotlight Trump receives, this positions him as the tough guy against his critics. Trump is Deadpool playing vigilante anti-hero which is how he wants his image to be projected. He's not running for a popularity contest to be seen as the nice sweet guy, even he will tell you that, he is campaigning as the tough son of a bitch you better not mess with.

98b70d7806d9f950b38835cea3b1d21a.jpg

DONALD_TRUMP_I_would_bomb-b2b13607d6d6d97ff76894ff722dd83f

I'm going to make a wild guess that there are no pro-Trump ads because there is nothing good that can be said about him.....

Trump gets free publicity constantly, no need to advertise.

The MSM badly wants him to be the candidate, because they believe that he will lose to HRC.

Trump is on MSNBC, Fox and CNN all day every day. There's no need to spend money on ads. But if Cruz catches up Trump may want to rethink the lack of spending on ads. I think he'll to ads in the general.

Trump needs no pro-Trump ads because he is the odds-on favorite to lock up the nomination. After that, he will begin airing ads to counter the inevitable tidal wave of democrat hate, sleaze and smears.

Trump needs no pro-Trump ads because he is the odds-on favorite to lock up the nomination. After that, he will begin airing ads to counter the inevitable tidal wave of democrat hate, sleaze and smears.

We would not do that. We would insult, demean, dismiss, and marginalize Trump. It is much better that the general public gets to compare apples to apples in this presidential election.

We would not do that. We would insult, demean, dismiss, and marginalize Trump. It is much better that the general public gets to compare apples to apples in this presidential election.
Most likely it will be more apples to apples than many realize. On the one hand, you'll have a rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. On the other hand, you'll have another rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. I predict a low turnout on election day as a consequence of the months of nasty politicking, but given the enthusiasm gap, lower on the democrat side.

Most likely it will be more apples to apples than many realize. On the one hand, you'll have a rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. On the other hand, you'll have another rich white narcissistic egotist with many scandals in their past and a real likability problem. I predict a low turnout on election day as a consequence of the months of nasty politicking, but given the enthusiasm gap, lower on the democrat side.

You raised some good points, but you lost me on your last sentence. We are going to have a democratic party president for the next 8 years. Besides, Trump is still not through finding minority groups to insult. I haven't heard him say anything nasty about Vietnamese immigrants....yet.

You raised some good points, but you lost me on your last sentence. We are going to have a democratic party president for the next 8 years. Besides, Trump is still not through finding minority groups to insult. I haven't heard him say anything nasty about Vietnamese immigrants....yet.
There is little doubt that Republican primary turnout is up this year while democrat turnout is down. There is an enthusiasm gap.

Has anyone notices a torrent of anti-Trump advertising lately ? There is massive advertising (TV, radio, airplanes, you name it) going on, and I see no PRO-Trump ads. Why not ? The anti-Trump ads are allowing Cruz to gain on Trump. He has a lot of momentum now.

WHERE ARE THE PRO-TRUMP ADS ????????????????
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
The establishment has millions of dollars to pay for false advertising.

Trump just holds a town hall.

There is little doubt that Republican primary turnout is up this year while democrat turnout is down. There is an enthusiasm gap.

Tell me all about in in November when the republicans start to claim that they lost the presidential election because of illegal immigrants voter fraud.

Trump negative media is Trump-pro ads. The more critical spotlight Trump receives, this positions him as the tough guy against his critics. Trump is Deadpool playing vigilante anti-hero which is how he wants his image to be projected. He's not running for a popularity contest to be seen as the nice sweet guy, even he will tell you that, he is campaigning as the tough son of a bitch you better not mess with.

The tough son of a bitch who cries on Twitter all the time?

Trump is pretty much self-funding. He doesn't have billionaires and Super Pacs spending money on television ads like the other candidates do. Trump has spent a lot less money on his campaign than the other candidates have.
Doesn't matter who is funding him. The point is he's getting attacked massively with smear ads, and he's not responding.

Because the ads are having a negative effect on his campaign, so apparently his TV appearances aren't cutting it. He needs to counter the ads with ads of his own. When his opposition ramps up, he must ramp up as well. He hasn't, and that's why Cruz is catching up on him.

By all means, feel free to pay for some pro-Trump ads, if you think they're necessary.

Because the ads are having a negative effect on his campaign, so apparently his TV appearances aren't cutting it. He needs to counter the ads with ads of his own. When his opposition ramps up, he must ramp up as well. He hasn't, and that's why Cruz is catching up on him.

Best possible scenario, Cruz over takes Trump, Trump drops out, Cruz implodes.

That is OK, but he still needs to defend himself from the smear ads, or the messages of them will stick with a lot of voters and that is what had been happening. The smear ads appear randomly during a wide variety of TV shows.. But Trump's TV appearances are only on selected shows (ex. Meet the Press) which most people don't watch.

Forum List

Back