Why No Shame?

"The events are close enough for comparison."

LOLOLOLOL

Retard, equal protection applies to laws, not your disgruntled opinions.

You're literally crying it's not fair that people charged with different crimes, aren't being treated the same.

I am pointing out that it is an injustice to go after one group of rioters far more aggressively than the rest of the rioters.

Whining about slight variations in the specific charges is just a smoke screen. The differences in specific charges is NOT the reason for hte difference in treatment.

I am pointing out that it is an injustice to go after one group of rioters far more aggressively than the rest of the rioters.

Whining about slight variations in the specific charges is just a smoke screen. The differences in specific charges is NOT the reason for hte difference in treatment.

Retard, it's not slight variations. They're different laws.

Retard, it's not slight variations. They're different laws.

Plenty of overlap in actual events as we are comparing riots. If anything, the massive and widespread and deadly riots of the Left are far worse.

But, they are clearly of lower priority.

That is a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Plenty of overlap in actual events as we are comparing riots. If anything, the massive and widespread and deadly riots of the Left are far worse.

But, they are clearly of lower priority.

That is a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Holy shit, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

You can't have a violation of equal protection when comparing different laws.

You're out of your friggin' mind. :cuckoo:

Holy shit, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

You can't have a violation of equal protection when comparing different laws.

You're out of your friggin' mind. :cuckoo:

1. As I already said, plenty of overlap in specific crimes.

and

2. Sure you can. slight variations on charges such as proparty damage can be compared and if one group is targetted far more aggressively and charged far more harshly, that is a clear violation.

1. As I already said, plenty of overlap in specific crimes.

and

2. Sure you can. slight variations on charges such as proparty damage can be compared and if one group is targetted far more aggressively and charged far more harshly, that is a clear violation.

Your claims are retarded. They're different crimes. Therefore, there can't be unequal protection.

I accept that as concession even you know no BLMers were so charged. Different charges = different treatment.

Do you know all the charges that all antifa and blm rioters were charged with? AND you would also need to be familiar with crimes that charges were dropped for whatever reason,

before you could reasonably assert that there is no overlap.

Considering the large numbers of cases invovled, claiming no overlap, seems, very unlikey.

Do you know all the charges that all antifa and blm rioters were charged with? AND you would also need to be familiar with crimes that charges were dropped for whatever reason,

before you could reasonably assert that there is no overlap.

Considering the large numbers of cases invovled, claiming no overlap, seems, very unlikey.

No, but I'm not aware of any of them being charged with unlawful entry into a capitol building. I asked you but you don't seem to know of any either.

No, but I'm not aware of any of them being charged with unlawful entry into a capitol building. I asked you but you don't seem to know of any either.

I ask again, is that the only charge? Were any of them charged with property damage for example?

I ask again, is that the only charge? Were any of them charged with property damage for example?

It doesn't matter. That's a charge which brought the shit to the fan. If those idiots had rampaged like that somewhere else in the country, their situations today would be very different.

Of course not, there were no arsonists and murderers, unless you count the Capitol police.

Clearly I would not want to compare murder charges. Because none of the 1/6 rioters killed anyone.

I mean, does Faun really need that explained to him?

It doesn't matter. That's a charge which brought the shit to the fan. If those idiots had rampaged like that somewhere else in the country, their situations today would be very different.

I make a point about how the two groups are being treated differently, and to compare to see if that is true,

you want to use a specific charge that only one group was charged with?

Wow. I mean, just wow. That makes zero sense.

Look at the charges that do have overlap, such as property damage or rioting.

Forum List

Back