Why No Shame?

Aww, poor baby is still suffering because Ashes Targetpractice was given a traitor's treatment.

:itsok:

His point is valid. You whine about different crimes. The 1/6 mob didn't commit any of the most serious crimes, ie MURDERS, while your lefties rioters did.

I make a point about how the two groups are being treated differently, and to compare to see if that is true,

you want to use a specific charge that only one group was charged with?

Wow. I mean, just wow. That makes zero sense.

Look at the charges that do have overlap, such as property damage or rioting.

You cited the equal protection clause of the Constitution as unequal treatment. But you're so retarded, that you think equal protection applies to differing laws. :cuckoo:

His point is valid. You whine about different crimes. The 1/6 mob didn't commit any of the most serious crimes, ie MURDERS, while your lefties rioters did.

No, his point is not valid. "Murder" is a legal term for an unlawful killing of another person. Byrd was investigated by 3 independent groups who each respectively determined is was a justifiable shoot. In other words, not murder.

I posted a video that shows it. You know that. The murder starts at 10:44, remember?

Bullshit. No video shows that. Video shows her lying unconscious at the feet of the police as they were fighting that crowd back.

Bullshit. No video shows that. Video shows her lying unconscious at the feet of the police as they were fighting that crowd back.
It shows much more than that. You know it and hate this country enough to deny it. You suck.

You cited the equal protection clause of the Constitution as unequal treatment. But you're so retarded, that you think equal protection applies to differing laws. :cuckoo:

No, I don't. That was something you made up. So that you could avoid my actual point, and by avoid, i mean run from it like a little girl.

No, his point is not valid. "Murder" is a legal term for an unlawful killing of another person. Byrd was investigated by 3 independent groups who each respectively determined is was a justifiable shoot. In other words, not murder.

What are you even talking about? THe 1/6 mob committed no murders, while the lefty riots murdered dozens.

Thus, it would be very stupid to try to compare those specific charges to see if one or the other group is being unfairly treated.

YOU are the one that wants to do shit like that, not me.

It shows much more than that. You know it and hate this country enough to deny it. You suck.

No, you lying imbecile. She was first knocked down by that crowd and trampled on. Her friend, Winchel, who was with her, said so. Then she passed out and a former military medic tried giving her CPR. He couldn't revive her so they dragged her lifeless body up to the tunnel entrance for police to help her. Someone in the crowd at that point is already screaming, "she's dead!" But police were too busy fighting back that violent mob of domestic terrorists to bother with her. Then while unconscious, she's hit with a tree branch. That tree branch was thrown at police by this guy and landed on top of her..

Untitled.jpg

No, I don't. That was something you made up. So that you could avoid my actual point, and by avoid, i mean run from it like a little girl.

Nope, you're lying. I didn't make that up...

That is a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

What are you even talking about? THe 1/6 mob committed no murders, while the lefty riots murdered dozens.

Thus, it would be very stupid to try to compare those specific charges to see if one or the other group is being unfairly treated.

YOU are the one that wants to do shit like that, not me.

I didn't say the Sedition Day mob murdered anyone.

Nope, you're lying. I didn't make that up...

You seem to think there was something in that post that supported your argument, but there wasn't...

Mmm, I've seem some of the more sophist lefties who seem to think that simply structuring their sentences AS THOUGH THEY ARE SUPPORTING ARGUMENTS, actually MAKES them supporting arguments.

Is that the game you are playing?

Meanwhile to recap. The massive rescources spent investigating and teh massive overcharging of the 1/6 rioters, is a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause, when compared to the normal treatement of the lefty rioters of hte Trump years.

You seem to think there was something in that post that supported your argument, but there wasn't...

Mmm, I've seem some of the more sophist lefties who seem to think that simply structuring their sentences AS THOUGH THEY ARE SUPPORTING ARGUMENTS, actually MAKES them supporting arguments.

Is that the game you are playing?

Meanwhile to recap. The massive rescources spent investigating and teh massive overcharging of the 1/6 rioters, is a clear violation of the Equal Protection Clause, when compared to the normal treatement of the lefty rioters of hte Trump years.

Moron, you're crying unequal protection but you seem oblivious to the fact that the two groups face a slew of different charges. Hence, your idiocy that equal protection applies to different laws.

:cuckoo:

Moron, you're crying unequal protection but you seem oblivious to the fact that the two groups face a slew of different charges. Hence, your idiocy that equal protection applies to different laws.

They have to pretend that the insurrection was just some random thing at some random time on just random day at just some random building over just some random issue. Just like the riots in the Northwest. Just random. Just a few folks got a little rowdy for fun.

Worse, they talk themselves and each other into believing it, so that they can equate the two spectacularly different contexts with a straight face.

Since they talk themselves into believing it, there's nothing that can be said to them. They're just GONE.

No, you lying imbecile. She was first knocked down by that crowd and trampled on. Her friend, Winchel, who was with her, said so. Then she passed out and a former military medic tried giving her CPR. He couldn't revive her so they dragged her lifeless body up to the tunnel entrance for police to help her. Someone in the crowd at that point is already screaming, "she's dead!" But police were too busy fighting back that violent mob of domestic terrorists to bother with her. Then while unconscious, she's hit with a tree branch. That tree branch was thrown at police by this guy and landed on top of her..

Cherry picking? show the police with steel batons. False flag and murders.

They have to pretend that the insurrection was just some random thing at some random time on just random day at just some random building over just some random issue. Just like the riots in the Northwest. Just random. Just a few folks got a little rowdy for fun.

Worse, they talk themselves and each other into believing it, so that they can equate the two spectacularly different contexts with a straight face.

Since they talk themselves into believing it, there's nothing that can be said to them. They're just GONE.
Those riots were planned to intimidate with violence. The results they had are still working. That is why Democrats use violence. It works.

So, none of the charges are similar at all? Is that what you are claiming?

No, we just have to point out that people DIED, in teh lefty riots, and yet their is no urgency or drive to find everyone connected, or anyone behind it, while the 1/6 investigation feels like a witchhunt.

Thus, a violation of Due Process.

Forum List

Back