Why No Shame?

We're ready for everyone who entered the Capitol that day to face judgement of our laws.

Just as we are about criminal elements who committed violent acts at BLM protests (which include rightwing nuts).

Your claim is silly considerint the massive witch hunt for the 1/6 "rioters" and the complete lack of concern about all the other rioters.

Generally speaking you’re full of shit. There are episodes of cops being told to stand down. There’s FAR more episodes of cops going out and engaging in unconstitutional acts of violence in the name of law and order with essentially no oversight. The cities had to pay out many millions in damages for the cops behavior who face no actual consequences.

They have been prosecuting people who engaged in violence during the summer 2020 riots. You cited a misleading statistic about dropped charges bedside, unlike Jan 6th, people were arrested largely indiscriminately.

Like I said, you should think outside your media bubble. Otherwise you’ll be misled.

How do you know that it is I and not you, that is being misled by a bubble?

How do you know that it is I and not you, that is being misled by a bubble?
By being rational. We aren’t short of video evidence or police acting with impunity during the riots and we aren’t short of million dollar settlements for their behavior.

"Plenty of perps did perps shit during the Trump years. Most of them are not being chased the way the 1/6 guys are. That is a violation of due process and thus, civil rights."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would demur on the above allegations.

Yes, plenty of perps did criminal stuff during the George Floyd protests against police brutality.
And thousands of them were arrested. And many were harshly sentenced. Locally.
Because.....after all.....breaking the window of the Nike store on Main Street is......a local issue.
Throwing a frozen water bottle at a local cop is.....a local issue.

In contradistinction ---- to MAGACultists violently stomping on a uniformed federal officer that they had just pulled down the concrete steps of the Capitol of the United States of America in Washington DC ...in their zeal to stop the Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power after a federal presidential election.

Now, do you see the difference?

By being rational. We aren’t short of video evidence or police acting with impunity during the riots and we aren’t short of million dollar settlements for their behavior.

That dem political leaders are happy to give tax payer money to their allied stormtroopers does not mean anything.

There is also plenty of video of cops standing by, while "protestors" block traffic and/or terrorize or threaten innocent citizens, or even arresting people for defending themselves or running away.

Your justification for "knowing" it is ME that is ill informed is very, very weak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would demur on the above allegations.

Yes, plenty of perps did criminal stuff during the George Floyd protests against police brutality.
And thousands of them were arrested. And many were harshly sentenced. Locally.
Because.....after all.....breaking the window of the Nike store on Main Street is......a local issue.
Throwing a frozen water bottle at a local cop is.....a local issue.

In contradistinction ---- to MAGACultists violently stomping on a uniformed federal officer that they had just pulled down the concrete steps of the Capitol of the United States of America in Washington DC ...in their zeal to stop the Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power after a federal presidential election.

Now, do you see the difference?

The Chaz, the Autonomous Zone, were formal insurrections, which makes it a federal issue. There is no massive invesigation into them.

The attacks on federal agencies in Portland, where the Mayor ordered teh City police to stand down and not protect the federal officers from violence, were thus federal matters. There is no massive investigation to catch the people responsible there.

No matter your excuse for the difference, there is an example that proves your excuse of false. The real reason is simply liberals using state power to crush and terrorize their political enemies. Which is a massive abuse of power and a massive violation of human rights.

See post #286.

No Chaz was not a 'formal insurrection'.
And its' disposition was handled locally by local law enforcement.
And people were held accountable.

Here, from Vox, July 2020:
"Seattle protesters’ experiment with a police-free community and protest space has ended.
On Wednesday, dozens of officers from the Seattle Police Department arrested more than 30 people and cleared out the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), formerly known as the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), at Mayor Jenny Durkan’s order.

The real reason is simply liberals using state power to crush and terrorize their political enemies. Which is a massive abuse of power and a massive violation of human rights.

The above is silly histrionics. And manifestly wrong.
Those MAGA perps who beat the crap out of uniformed officers at the steps of the U.S. Capitol have been arrested and are continuing to be hunted down and arrested. (thank you, DOJ/FBI and civilians like 'Sedition Hunters'*).

For some bloke to come on to this public social media platform and say that because they were arrested for tasering a policeman, spraying a cop in the face with MACE, or smearing their poo on the walls of our Congress, that is violation of their human rights....is.....well, it is nonsense. Ignorance masquerading as a political opinion. IMHO

I suspect the poster, 'Correll' knows that very well and is either just zoomin' us, or is ignorant of developments.
I honestly don't know which.
---------------------------------------------------------

*Ps...to Correll, and others who may be reading this: If you truly wish to be a patriotic American who loves America...AND....you know or recognize from pics one of the rioters who attacked our legislators on January 6th, well, contact Sedition Hunters. Give them a helping hand as America brings to justice those enemies of our democracy who attacked us on January 6th.

See post #286.

No Chaz was not a 'formal insurrection'.
And its' disposition was handled locally by local law enforcement.
And people were held accountable.

Here, from Vox, July 2020:
"Seattle protesters’ experiment with a police-free community and protest space has ended.
On Wednesday, dozens of officers from the Seattle Police Department arrested more than 30 people and cleared out the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), formerly known as the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), at Mayor Jenny Durkan’s order.

It was a formal insurrection. THey called themselves an Autonomous Zone, which means that they considered themselves NOT controlled by the US government(s).

Yes, EVENTUALLY, after enough people died, the locals finally decided to stop working with them and shut them down.

IF we as a society cared about "treason" or "insurrection" the people from the Chaz would be being hunted down like the dogs they are. Instead, silence.

The above is silly histrionics. And manifestly wrong.
Those MAGA perps who beat the crap out of uniformed officers at the steps of the U.S. Capitol have been arrested and are continuing to be hunted down and arrested. (thank you, DOJ/FBI and civilians like 'Sedition Hunters'*).

For some bloke to come on to this public social media platform and say that because they were arrested for tasering a policeman, spraying a cop in the face with MACE, or smearing their poo on the walls of our Congress, that is violation of their human rights....is.....well, it is nonsense. Ignorance masquerading as a political opinion. IMHO

I suspect the poster, 'Correll' knows that very well and is either just zoomin' us, or is ignorant of developments.
I honestly don't know which.
---------------------------------------------------------

*Ps...to Correll, and others who may be reading this: If you truly wish to be a patriotic American who loves America...AND....you know or recognize from pics one of the rioters who attacked our legislators on January 6th, well, contact Sedition Hunters. Give them a helping hand as America brings to justice those enemies of our democracy who attacked us on January 6th.

Surely you are aware that the people who assaulted the cop are a tiny number of those being arrested from 1/6 riot?

The vast majority are being charged with some form of tresspassing.

Meanwhile the MURDERERS of Chaz and the other lefty insurrections, sleep soundly at night, knowing that no one is looking for them, becuase, they are on the side with the power and that looks out for their own.

Meanwhile the MURDERERS of Chaz and the other lefty insurrections, sleep soundly at night, knowing that no one is looking for them,

Explain yourself.
Show the chatroom that you have vetted sourcing that is credible and informed.

Saddle up, Slim. Show us you have game.

Explain yourself.
Show the chatroom that you have vetted sourcing that is credible and informed.

Saddle up, Slim. Show us you have game.

Which part? That there were murderes in the CHaz, or that there is no active push by the government to hunt down those bloody murderous traitors?

That dem political leaders are happy to give tax payer money to their allied stormtroopers does not mean anything.

There is also plenty of video of cops standing by, while "protestors" block traffic and/or terrorize or threaten innocent citizens, or even arresting people for defending themselves or running away.

Your justification for "knowing" it is ME that is ill informed is very, very weak.
White boi, the dead NAZI regime wants it’s stormtroopers back.

White boi, the dead NAZI regime wants it’s stormtroopers back.

Errr, soooo, give them back then. I would be happy to see your goons return to Nazi germany....

Why you telling me about it? That would be between you and them.

You faggot.

Dem political leaders aren't happy about anything. They're shoveling money into the police because they have no other options. It's essentially a mob racket now.

I've heard nothing from you regarding the abuse of our constitutional rights by police other than trying to whine about them "standing by" which has nothing to do with the issue other than a weak attempt to deflect. At times, the police did stand by. There's various reasons for this. Other times the police engaged extremely harshly and with no regard for our constitutional rights. These abuses are ignored. In the Capitol Riot, you can also find instances of police standing by allowing people to break the law. The reasons for this are not entirely dissimilar. When the police are drastically outnumbered by violent people, attempting to stop the mob is not going to work and will only get police hurt without actually stopping the riot.

This entire issue arose out of your attempt to claim the Jan 6th rioters were somehow persecuted. The facts of the situations are significantly different enough that such claim is baseless.

Dem political leaders aren't happy about anything. They're shoveling money into the police because they have no other options. It's essentially a mob racket now.

Democrats defend our police at all levels

It is Republicans who defend an attack on our Capitol Police and call the FBI Nazi thugs

Forum List

Back