Why No "Travon Martin" Level of Attention???

I thought this was a Steve Mcgarble or Methane thread....Eh, I'll never be back...

Try to be articulate an make a point....then I'll shred it.
You know, our usual pattern.
I have tape and glue....but that is not the point...this is the point,,,,

th

It appears that the point of your irritation is that the story in the OP is a burr under your saddle.

Try to put your ire, your upset, your discomfort into words.......

....I know what it is, but I'm not gonna help you out.

what would someone have to be outraged over this killing? put another way, if you were going to organize a protest because of this, what would the signs say, and where would the protest take place?

I thought this was a Steve Mcgarble or Methane thread....Eh, I'll never be back...

th

It appears that the point of your irritation is that the story in the OP is a burr under your saddle.

The only part of ire I have is ...my family came from Ireland....

what would someone have to be outraged over this killing? put another way, if you were going to organize a protest because of this, what would the signs say, and where would the protest take place?

For clarity, is your post based on stupidity, or the fact that you're a liar?

It's not over the killing, you dunce.

It's the hypocrisy of you Leftists.

th

You're a big fat fibber....and it's not about your ethnicity.

and i thought this thread was about a "hypocritical" lack of outrage.

so i'm just curious - who should be the target of the outrage? i've got my sign supplies ready, what should the signs say? where/who should i picket? what's the societal injustice at play here?

th

I thought better of you, how can you stoop to a race baiting thread?

so i'm just curious - who should be the target of the outrage? i've got my sign supplies ready, what should the signs say? where/who should i picket? what's the societal injustice at play here?

Infraction: as you know, your use of the third word in the post is in error.
"fact not in evidence."

th

I thought better of you, how can you stoop to a race baiting thread?

Did you claim the same about the Travon Martin, Michael Brown threads?
No?

Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of hiding the truth.

"fact not in evidence."
you keep deflecting, showing your lack of an answer.

so again, just to be nice, i'll ask - if you're upset about a lack of outrage, who do you believe people should be outraged with? if it's a lack of protests, who do you believe should be protested?

The story, with all the makings of a sensational and gruesome murder with the added element of the killer smiling with his arm around the dead victim, certainly didn't get the Travon Martin, Michael Brown treatment from the media.....

Can you guess why???

Yes, because it's not even remotely similar :rolleyes:

"fact not in evidence."

so again, just to be nice, i'll ask - if you're upset about a lack of outrage, who do you believe people should be outraged with? if it's a lack of protests, who do you believe should be protested?

Deflecting????

You lying low-life, I have the guts to speak the truth, and you keep pretending you don't understand the import of the OP.

The story, with all the makings of a sensational and gruesome murder with the added element of the killer smiling with his arm around the dead victim, certainly didn't get the Travon Martin, Michael Brown treatment from the media.....

Can you guess why???

Yes, because it's not even remotely similar :rolleyes:

Doesn't speak well for your level of intelligence.

Know the story of the 16-year-old who shot and killed another 16-year-old with a bullet to the face....and then posted a selfie of himself with his victim on social media?

1."PITTSBURGH — A 16-year-old teen is accused of shooting a friend in the face, taking a selfie with the body and sending the photo out on the social media app Snapchat...

2. ....Maxwell Marion Morton is being held in juvenile detention on the charges of first-degree murder of Ryan Managan.

3. Managan’s mother found him dead at their Pittsburgh area home Wednesday, the Tribune-Review reports. He suffered a single-gunshot wound to the face.

4. A friend of Morton’s came forward to police, saying the suspect sent him a photo of he and the apparently dead victim.

5. ....picture allegedly showed the victim sitting in the chair with a wound on his face. Morton allegedly posed behind the victim. Morton also allegedly sent text messages that read, “Told you I cleaned up the shells,” and “Ryan was not the last one.”

6. ....Morton allegedly confessed to the killing. No motive for the shooting was released."
Report 16-year-old murder suspect took selfie with body posted it on social media Q13 FOX News

Can you guess why???

Hint: if Barack Hussein Obama had had a son, he wouldn't have looked like the victim here, Ryan Managan.
Sounds like a revenge gang killing. Retaliation. Was the white kid in a gang?

"fact not in evidence."

Deflecting????

You lying low-life, I have the gut to speak the truth, and you keep pretending you don't understand the import of the OP.
no i understand. you somehow think that there should be outrage over the killing, and that the lack of outrage shows some sort of racism

now, try to understand what i'm asking you - if you are expecting people to be upset, protesting, marching in the street, what is it you expect them to be upset, protesting, and marching in the street about?

see, with trayvon martin and michael brown you had the killers remain free. you had the public with the impression, right or wrong, that the police believed that because the unarmed deceased was black he did something to deserve it and the shooter should remain free.

people protested a perceived inequity in the justice system.

what would you have them protest here?
can you answer, or will you deflect and result to childish insults you are likely copying and pasting from elsewhere?

By now it should be self evident to anyone with a functioning brain-cell that black on white crime doesn't get nearly the attention white on black crime recieves. Why do liberals deny this?

Last edited:
Know the story of the 16-year-old who shot and killed another 16-year-old with a bullet to the face....and then posted a selfie of himself with his victim on social media?

1."PITTSBURGH — A 16-year-old teen is accused of shooting a friend in the face, taking a selfie with the body and sending the photo out on the social media app Snapchat...

2. ....Maxwell Marion Morton is being held in juvenile detention on the charges of first-degree murder of Ryan Managan.

3. Managan’s mother found him dead at their Pittsburgh area home Wednesday, the Tribune-Review reports. He suffered a single-gunshot wound to the face.

4. A friend of Morton’s came forward to police, saying the suspect sent him a photo of he and the apparently dead victim.

5. ....picture allegedly showed the victim sitting in the chair with a wound on his face. Morton allegedly posed behind the victim. Morton also allegedly sent text messages that read, “Told you I cleaned up the shells,” and “Ryan was not the last one.”

6. ....Morton allegedly confessed to the killing. No motive for the shooting was released."
Report 16-year-old murder suspect took selfie with body posted it on social media Q13 FOX News

Can you guess why???

Hint: if Barack Hussein Obama had had a son, he wouldn't have looked like the victim here, Ryan Managan.
Sounds like a revenge gang killing. Retaliation. Was the white kid in a gang?

I must have missed your post where you requested that information re: Travon Martin, you know the guy who could have been Barack Obama's son.

"fact not in evidence."

Deflecting????

You lying low-life, I have the gut to speak the truth, and you keep pretending you don't understand the import of the OP.
no i understand. you somehow think that there should be outrage over the killing, and that the lack of outrage shows some sort of racism

now, try to understand what i'm asking you - if you are expecting people to be upset, protesting, marching in the street, what is it you expect them to be upset, protesting, and marching in the street about?

see, with trayvon martin and michael brown you had the killers remain free. you had the public with the impression, right or wrong, that the police believed that because the unarmed deceased was black he did something to deserve it and the shooter should remain free.

people protested a perceived inequity in the justice system.

what would you have them protest here?
can you answer, or will you deflect and result to childish insults you are likely copying and pasting from elsewhere?

You're lying.

You know exactly the double standard on display in the level of attention this story has gotten.

Amazing the dishonesty, the obfuscation, the tortuous posts Liberals can generate when their malevolence is exposed.

Forum List

Back