Why Non-Believer's Can't Comprehend Christianity....

They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Yet you people claim he is one in the same..

yes, because he IS God
1 God, 3 Persons... get it?
no....its ridiculous...1 body 3 persons?....i bet it was awfully crowded in there....

God lives without the limitations of a three-dimensional universe. He is infinitely more complex than we are.

That is why Jesus the Son can be different from the Father. And, yet the same.
The Bible clearly speaks of: God the Son, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit. But emphasizes that there is only ONE God.

Why Non-Believer's Can't Comprehend Christianity....

There are PLENTY of us non-Believers who comprehend Christianity quite well.

We're called 'Dis-Believers'.​

That means that we understand the stories and we grok the concept - we just don't buy it.

`

You are limiting what you believe to your limited capabilities.
An imperfect being can not understand the perfect, unless it is revealed to him by the perfect.
You can't understand what you have never experienced.
Disqualifying it because you have not experienced it is not being open minded.

Dissociative identity disorder, once called multiple personality disorder, results in two or more split identities.

Thats exactly what happens when religion teaches people to believe that nonsense is the truth, the ability to profess a belief in the ridiculous is faith, and any rational thought or objection to that bullshit that might arise in their own mind is a satanic assault from an invisible disembodied entity which inspires the person to reject the very part of their own conscious mind which could possibly save them from the inevitable dissociative madness and a life of blindness, suffering and victimization by the real devils who fucked up their minds..

....And once a person loses their mind, with what can they get it back?

And who could possibly help them especially when they perceive that rational thought and disbelief is a sign of Satan in others?

There is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Again, unless you experience it yourself, it is impossible for you to speak to it.
I think it's very revealing that you call people of faith mentally unstable.

As I said, there is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

There are many who left the faith that see it more clearly than Christians do. When you boil it all down, you believe what you want to, poking fun at people unwilling to suspend rational thought is just a way to feel justified.
I think once saved always saved. Being born of the spirit and being saved is not something you can turn from
(.... trust me I have tried, it's impossible) - you can't "unknow" what you know - you can't "unbe" what you were born with (in this case, the Spirit and enlightenment).
Once saved always saved is a slogan. You absolutely can unknow what you know. It's called changing your mind. Once you admit to yourself that your 'knowledge' is a belief you are on your way to enlightenment. Examine what you know as a fact and what you believe to be true and compare them. If your facts are near zero and your belief makes up the rest of it, you aren't thinking.

You are limiting what you believe to your limited capabilities.
An imperfect being can not understand the perfect, unless it is revealed to him by the perfect.
You can't understand what you have never experienced.
Disqualifying it because you have not experienced it is not being open minded.
Open mindedness means believing what other people tell you? No, that's called being gullible.

It's a spiritual thing. To "see" the things of God you must have sight of His kingdom and have His spirit. For atheists, they see only the things of satan because the Lord's spirit doesn't dwell in them.
Wrong.

Those free from faith simply acknowledge the fact that there is no 'god' as perceived by theists, that religion and 'god' are creations of man, are inherently flawed because they are creations of man, where as a creation of man religion is devoid of secular and moral authority.

There is no 'god,' no 'kingdom,' no 'Satan,' and no 'lord' – all are myths and fables, the consequence of man's fear, ignorant, and arrogance.

Unless you are saved and born again (born of the Sprit) - you can not speak to it. Bottom line.
And you can't tell others whether their experiences are true or not, no matter what kind of intellectualism or twisted arguments you bring up.

That only clouds over the fact that you have not experienced the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
I had it for over 20 years so I feel qualified.

Dissociative identity disorder, once called multiple personality disorder, results in two or more split identities.

Thats exactly what happens when religion teaches people to believe that nonsense is the truth, the ability to profess a belief in the ridiculous is faith, and any rational thought or objection to that bullshit that might arise in their own mind is a satanic assault from an invisible disembodied entity which inspires the person to reject the very part of their own conscious mind which could possibly save them from the inevitable dissociative madness and a life of blindness, suffering and victimization by the real devils who fucked up their minds..

And who could possibly help them especially when they perceive that rational thought and disbelief is a sign of Satan in others?

There is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Again, unless you experience it yourself, it is impossible for you to speak to it.

As I said, there is no greater darkness than the darkness in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Except it's not a lie, and, you can not prove it is a lie.
It only looks false to you because you can't "see"...... (or won't see....)

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Don't expect to get far in a discussion with a non-believer or explain your salvation experience or your faith, they are incapable of understanding.
I understand that you have a very low threshold for the need for real proof when deciding the big things in your life, and only found god through a book.

:thanks:

They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

yes, because he IS God
no....its ridiculous...1 body 3 persons?....i bet it was awfully crowded in there....

God lives without the limitations of a three-dimensional universe. He is infinitely more complex than we are.
Can you prove this?

yes, because he IS God

The Bible clearly speaks of: God the Son, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit. But emphasizes that there is only ONE God.
Like I said, you found god in a book. Pretty funny really. :D

stash-1-50304947dff4d.jpeg

You can't see something that doesn't really exist. :) Are you trying to tell us that you "see" God now? No, you do not. You don't know anymore than anyone else. There is nothing here that indicates that you do either. You even admitted that you don't take the rules too seriously yourself. IOW, you pick and choose and ignore the things you don't agree with in your own practice of your religion. I am telling you, when you don't follow the rules yourself and then preach to others, you come across as a big fat hypocrite!

You are entirely caught up in easily proven lies.

You claim that the entire Bible including the OT is the TRUTH, the unchanging word of God. Fine, but if your professed belief is true, that God is three in one and became a human being, then the entire OT that clearly teaches about the incorporeal nature and oneness of God is false.

If the OT is true, than your professed belief about a three in one mangod is false. You can't have it both ways.

Grow a set of balls and make up your divided mind already.

The problem that you vaguely perceive in your mind is not about other people not believing, its all about you professing to believe that which cannot possibly be true,.

You can't see something that doesn't really exist. :) Are you trying to tell us that you "see" God now? No, you do not. You don't know anymore than anyone else. There is nothing here that indicates that you do either. You even admitted that you don't take the rules too seriously yourself. IOW, you pick and choose and ignore the things you don't agree with in your own practice of your religion. I am telling you, when you don't follow the rules yourself and then preach to others, you come across as a big fat hypocrite!

maybe... but I only have to answer to God. Everyone else can bash, ignore or do whatever they want.
God can use anyone....

maybe... but I only have to answer to God. Everyone else can bash, ignore or do whatever they want.
God can use anyone....

According to scripture, the consequence for violating the laws of God is death.

That you do not even have an inkling that your mortal sin in worshiping a human being as if he was a god is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field shows that you have your reward already.

That is why Jesus the Son can be different from the Father. And, yet the same.
Why can't you see that as double-talk?

Because God is one entity, comprised of 3, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
I see it as a Truth, yet one that is hard for the human mind to conceptualize...

God can use anyone....
The god you found be reading this book?

God can use anyone....
The god you found be reading this book?

yes, I saw this the first time...
I did not "find" God reading the Bible.
And, like I have said, God can reveal himself in many ways..... that little picture is not the full story .......

Forum List

Back