Why Obama won't be impeached for destorying America?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office. He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
Noobs!!! We've heard the same from better. :laugh2:

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office.

He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
:laugh:

Welcome!

Preach on my brother! Obama is a cancer among us! He is the reason why we have all these crazy people running around taking away our liberties! Did you know that McDonald's has things on their Dollar menu that are over $1?!?! It's Obama's fault!!! Did you know that I have a car over a decade old? It's Obama's fault! Did you know that I had to file taxes this year?!? It's Obama's fault! I'm gaining weight! It's Obama's fault! He's ruining this country! And he's from Africa...why? Because he looks that way!

He won't be impeached because you have no grounds to impeach him. Personally? I think he is a war criminal. That said, cry all you want.........you got nothing.

He won't be impeached because you have no grounds to impeach him. Personally? I think he is a war criminal. That said, cry all you want.........you got nothing.

Actually, the military officers could arrest him right now if they chose to do so for the crime of Treason.

Soon a group of the best American historians will be asked to rate Obama. Of the 43 presidents they are asked to rate, with FDR rated the greatest and Andrew Johnson the worst where will they rate Obama? I'll take a stab and say 20th.

Actually, the military officers could arrest him right now if they chose to do so for the crime of Treason.

No. They can't. You don't have a case.

lol

Obama should be 'impeached' because he won the GE – too funny.

The arrogance of this Kenyan born muslim, who was installed as president is never to be underestimated. He pisses on our Constitution...the only thing he studied was how to subvert the Constitution. He has inflamed racial tension in this country, setting up the very real possibility of race wars in order to bring down this once great country to the level of Zimbabwe. And He Demands MORE MORE MORE....When will we ever learn that the big O must be thwarted for the rest of his wants, demands and time left in office. He does nothing except destroy America. Unfortunately, the cowards in America could not impeach him in 2009. Now we have a real mess on our hands. Will we be able to clean up the Pelosi swamp in eight years? I doubt it.
Noobs!!! We've heard the same from better. :laugh2:

We've seen better than you kiss his ass. Don't think you're doing anything other than what many others don't already do.

Soon a group of the best American historians will be asked to rate Obama. Of the 43 presidents they are asked to rate, with FDR rated the greatest and Andrew Johnson the worst where will they rate Obama? I'll take a stab and say 20th.

If they rated FDR the greatest, what they rate anyone is of no importance. Anyone that would say FDR was the greatest is the dumbest piece of shit alive.

lol

Obama should be 'impeached' because he won the GE – too funny.

He won't be impeached for one and ONLY one reason. Look at him. All you need to know to support him is his skin color.

He can do anything because of his color...........duh.............fix was in from day 1 and he knows it too!! 10 more months of this phony........we've waited this long!! January 20th 2017 will be a day of celebration indeed for every true American.:2up:

He won't be impeached for one and ONLY one reason. Look at him. All you need to know to support him is his skin color.

Wah wah Obama's black and I am not. He gets do do whatever he wants and I don't. Cause I am white and Obama's black and he fixed everything so he can do anything cause wah wah Obama's black and I am not and he gets to do anything.

And he would have been impeached IF republicans weren't such fucking morons.

But I forgot; Obama is the most powerful black man EVER. Able to cower ignorant, stupid (I know, redundant) republicans with a single withering smirk.

Cause Obama's black and smarter than any republican now serving in congress or any other elected position.

Of course he won't be impeached, but there most definitely are grounds for impeachment. He is required to follow the Constitution and since he has not, by allowing open borders, he could be impeached. But, that would mean that all presidents since Ike, should have been impeached.

He can do anything because of his color ........... duh .............fix was in from day 1 and he knows it too!! 10 more months of this phony........we've waited this long!! January 20th 2017 will be a day of celebration indeed for every true American.:2up:
Yeah, when he hands the torch to Hillary. :mm:

Forum List

Back