Why Pardon Arpaio?

Simple enough question.
Arpaio was convicted for too aggressively attempting to enforce the nation's Immigration Laws that the Obama adminostration was busy refusing to enforce and simultaneously violating.

No he was convicted of contempt.

Yes, contempt for a judicial ruling, that was based on an illegal Executive desire. Funny how you forget the most important part of the equation.

Post a link to when that order was ruled illegal and I'll stand corrected.

An Executive desire is not an Executive order. :)

I ignored the fact that his terminology was woefully inept.

Arpaio was convicted for too aggressively attempting to enforce the nation's Immigration Laws that the Obama adminostration was busy refusing to enforce and simultaneously violating.

Yes, contempt for a judicial ruling, that was based on an illegal Executive desire. Funny how you forget the most important part of the equation.

I think he meant exactly what he said.
Why don't you ask him?

I think he meant exactly what he said.
Why don't you ask him?

I've read the details of the case.

Trump is going to pardon him you may as well start freaking out now.

I don't know if he will. I mean he hasn't mentioned NAFTA since he was on the campaign trail doing one of those rallys. Once he makes it to DC, it's forgotten, only comes back up in another rally.

He talked about Mexico paying for the wall non-stop in the rallys and once the rallys were over, we get the bill

He talked about his great plan to replace Obamacare with that we will all love in the rallys and once they were over, he didn't present a single idea for it and instead started pushing for a full repeal without any replacement.

What he brings up in his rallys tends to not be the things he does when he gets to Washington DC.

My guess is he hopes everyone just forgets his promises yet again and he moves on to other more important things like vacations in Florida and Golf.

Trump is going to pardon him you may as well start freaking out now.

I don't know if he will. I mean he hasn't mentioned NAFTA since he was on the campaign trail doing one of those rallys. Once he makes it to DC, it's forgotten, only comes back up in another rally.

He talked about Mexico paying for the wall non-stop in the rallys and once the rallys were over, we get the bill

He talked about his great plan to replace Obamacare with that we will all love in the rallys and once they were over, he didn't present a single idea for it and instead started pushing for a full repeal without any replacement.

What he brings up in his rallys tends to not be the things he does when he gets to Washington DC.

My guess is he hopes everyone just forgets his promises yet again and he moves on to other more important things like vacations in Florida and Golf.

Trump is nothing more than a shiny object being used to distract the people of America. It was no "mistake" the ACA didn't get repealed, it won't be a "mistake" that the Tax Bill will not get through and it won't be a "mistake" that there will be no Wall.

As the Nation watches the show it's full speed ahead on the same course we've been on forever. War. All war, all of the time. Non stop war. The truth is in the Political Class there are not two party's. They are two heads of the same coin. That's why nothing ever really changes. The Right/Left, Pub/Dem paradigm is a construct, a false paradigm that the population has bought into and is the tool that is used to keep us divided.

Simple enough question.

Never claimed it was. obummer never memorialized his desires in an actual EO, he merely told people to stop enforcing the laws.

Simple enough question.

What's makes his circumstance sufficiently unique that it is in the best interests of justice for the president to unilaterally step in and subvert the system and legal process that convicted him?
Did Obama subvert the legal process for his 1,927 pardons ?

Sheriff Joe was convicted without without a jury... he deserves to be pardoned

Trump is almost totally dependent on a faction of his cult for support. A pardon for the racist sheriff is red meat for the racist faction.

Nice race baiting politics there Camp, Putin loves you.

Arpaio simply wanted to do his job during a time when the Democratic slavery, lynching and oppression Party President wanted illegals flooding into the country unfettered by federal and state laws.

time to hand camp troll his crying towel after getting his ass handed to him on a platter after his hero Obomination just got exposed by you.:up:

Last edited:
lol, I've gotten just about as many intelligent, substantive responses as I expected, aka Zero.

I see you troll with one liners same as camp when you cant counter pesky facts.:up:

what facts? So far all I've been told is that Arpaio should be pardoned because he was convicted of contempt for not following an illegal order,

but not one person can show me where the order was ruled illegal.

lolol, maybe you can...

lol, I've gotten just about as many intelligent, substantive responses as I expected, aka Zero.

The problem is your hypocrisy, you fully support illegal immigration but turn around and expect laws and verdicts to be upheld when they were decided by left wing corrupt judges.

Hypocrisy indeed.:up: as long as he was saying Obama abused his power as geaux so well documented in that very long post of his that him and camp troll wont read since it shows the abusive power that Obama used,as long as he ackowleged how Obama abused his power in office i would be okay with his posts that Trump abused his power even though that is obviously not the case but the fact he blatantly ignores the FACTS how Obama abused it 100 times worse than trump has so far,just proves to the whole world he is a major hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back