Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."
Here’s a good reason... they are human beings. It’s very simple
How does that entitle them to anything owned by Americans?
It doesn’t entitle them to anything. I just believe people deserve an opportunity. It’s what America stands for in my mind.
In other words, you believe it entitles them to emigrate to America. I don't agree that America stands for allowing foreigners to invade our country. That's leftwing pablum. None of the Founders ever said such a thing.

You're basically admitting that you have no rational reason for admitting them.
We are all here because our ancestors invaded this country as you like to put it. So you get here and feel entitled to say no more?! Who do you think you are? You sound like a spoiled brat
It's not a matter of whether we are "entitled." The citizens of a country always have the ability and authority to control who else enters the country. If they don't, then who does?

Do you actually think about this stuff before you post it? Of course not. You just emote and then behave as if that is a substitute for thought.

Shipping them back is cheaper than allowing them to stay here, collect welfare, and reproduce. The later is several orders of magnitude more expensive.
Is that what you think? They all come here and collect welfare?
I have personally witnessed them using food stamps at the grocery store.
How did they get food stamps?
One of them had a baby. She was using them to buy diapers and formula.
You didn’t answer my question
Children are eligible for food stamps whether their parents are legal or not.

What limits would you support on Third World immigration?
Many, I think we need a better and faster system. I think people should have means to support themselves or have to secure work. I think they should have to take classes so they show understanding of our laws system of government. What else. Ask and I’ll tell you if I support it or not

Those that don't have the means to support themselves, those that refuse or can't take classes,

what are you going to do, if they keep pouring across the border?
I’m not going to give them citizenship or benefits unless they work for it. What do you think they are gonna do? Risk their lives to come here to live on the streets?

So, you just let them pour across the border, with the plan to let them and their precious children live in the shadows, without food or medical care or education or shelter?

Sounds like a bad plan. And the flaw is your refusal to control the border.
You’re injecting that. I never said any of those things, in fact I’ve said the opposite. I think everybody here should be in the system

So, you stated that you support some limitations. So, what are you prepared to do to enforce those limitations?

THEN THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE HAD KIDS

lol...love the fetus - hate the child.

don'tcha love them thar christian pro lifers & their 'every baby is precious & deserves to live' - when it really means is except after the cord is cut & just forget it if you are brown as well.
Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Abdi was chained up by his ankles in a dark room
almost every hour of the day for 14 months.

He was force fed powerful medication and when he resisted,
he was brutally beaten by guards
at the mental health ward in Somaliland, north east Africa.

Abdi, 35, was one of thousands of patients
forced into the country's cruel psychiatric institutes
where they endure torture, starvation and mind numbing loneliness,
a shocking investigation has revealed.

But these acts of cruelty are not limited to Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia.
Mentally ill people in several Africa nations -
including Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda,
Kenya and oil rich Nigeria - are chained to hospital beds,
put into prisons alongside dangerous criminals
or chained up by their own families.

2E181A5100000578-3301484-image-a-38_1446627254371.jpg

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,
did not know how to deal with his mental health problems

2E181A4600000578-3301484-image-a-42_1446627271561.jpg

Cast away: Thousands of mentally ill people across Africa,
including this women who was shackled to an engine part
in Juba Central Prison, South Sudan, are locked up in hospital wards
or in jails alongside criminals

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

Condemned: A shocking new investigation has revealed how patients
are chained and beaten in wards in Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

2E181A5900000578-3301484-image-a-44_1446627697070.jpg

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

2E14643600000578-3301484-image-a-27_1446626252441.jpg

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

THESE ARE CHILDREN IN NEED
THESE ARE CHILDREN WHO KNOW
HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
LOOK LIKE THEY AREN’T EATING
LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SUFFERING
FROM ABUSE IN THEIR HOMELAND

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?

Well, if you can't refute his point, if you can't even try to challenge it, then you have to concede it.

Is that what you are doing?

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."

By that logic, all the people of the Earth have right to come here, and be citizens.

And liberals have the nerve to wonder why we question their patriotism.

I don’t have the dollar amount... but I also don’t have the dollar amount for a trip to Mars and back but I can tell you it would be expensive and time consuming.

You need to seek people out and check papers, that’s going to lead to mass demonstrations and protest. You then need to detain millions of people many of whom have jobs and American citizen families they live with. You then need judges and lawyers to process them . You then need to provide transport back to where ever you are sending them.

I hate to burst you bubbles, but that is never going to happen in this country. Get real.
Shipping them back is cheaper than allowing them to stay here, collect welfare, and reproduce. The later is several orders of magnitude more expensive.

Whether they are here to collect welfare isn't the point. Many of them do collect welfare. They certainly infest our public schools and our hospital emergency rooms.
Well if that’s how you see it then you’re in the right place on the trump train.
That's not how I see it. That's how it is.
No it’s not

So, what’s your point? I’m not defending democrats
Why should we pay any attention to the people who caused the problem?
You probably shouldn’t
You want everyone to ignore you?
Not everyone, but I wouldn’t mind if the brainless trolls like yourself ignored me. Y’all serve no purpose in my opinion
Of course not, just like the Kulaks served no purpose in Stalin's mind. I don't exist to serve your purposes, asshole. What purpose do illegal aliens serve other than to provide the Dims with additional votes?
The same purpose you serve

Of course you do. You oppose any measure proposed to deal with the problem. You want to allow the ones who broke our immigration laws to remain here. Ergo, you support illegal immigration.
None of that is true except for me not having a problem with Democrats being here... which is a completely lame argument on your part
Of course it's true. Name one policy change you support that would actually reduce the number of illegal aliens in the country.
The dream act

It doesn’t entitle them to anything. I just believe people deserve an opportunity. It’s what America stands for in my mind.
In other words, you believe it entitles them to emigrate to America. I don't agree that America stands for allowing foreigners to invade our country. That's leftwing pablum. None of the Founders ever said such a thing.

We are all here because our ancestors invaded this country as you like to put it. So you get here and feel entitled to say no more?! Who do you think you are? You sound like a spoiled brat
It's not a matter of whether we are "entitled." The citizens of a country always have the ability and authority to control who else enters the country. If they don't, then who does?

Do you actually think about this stuff before you post it? Of course not. You just emote and then behave as if that is a substitute for thought.
You and I “the citizens” are here because our family's once invaded this country. Because of that I’m not so quick to throw up the closed sign

So how did the lady you saw in the supermarket get the food stamps?

Whether they are here to collect welfare isn't the point. Many of them do collect welfare. They certainly infest our public schools and our hospital emergency rooms.
Well if that’s how you see it then you’re in the right place on the trump train.
No it’s not
Of course it is. Are you claiming there aren't any illegal aliens in our schools or hospital emergency rooms?

I just told you, dumbass.

Illegal Aliens steal social security numbers and people's identity to get government benefits. It is a huge problem.
Really? How many do that? I’d love to see some stats

Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security numbers

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes
When does a mismatched number translate to stolen identity?! Come on man, find better sources.

Many, I think we need a better and faster system. I think people should have means to support themselves or have to secure work. I think they should have to take classes so they show understanding of our laws system of government. What else. Ask and I’ll tell you if I support it or not

Those that don't have the means to support themselves, those that refuse or can't take classes,

what are you going to do, if they keep pouring across the border?
I’m not going to give them citizenship or benefits unless they work for it. What do you think they are gonna do? Risk their lives to come here to live on the streets?

So, you just let them pour across the border, with the plan to let them and their precious children live in the shadows, without food or medical care or education or shelter?

Sounds like a bad plan. And the flaw is your refusal to control the border.
You’re injecting that. I never said any of those things, in fact I’ve said the opposite. I think everybody here should be in the system

So, you stated that you support some limitations. So, what are you prepared to do to enforce those limitations?
I’d vote for people who can write and pass laws to improve the system and funding to implement and enforce

Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like

By that logic, all the people of the Earth have right to come here, and be citizens.

And liberals have the nerve to wonder why we question their patriotism.
All the people in the world have always had the opportunity to come here and try to make it. They used to come over in ships all the time... guess what, they all never came at once. Crazy phenomenon, I know.

No it’s not
Of course it is. Are you claiming there aren't any illegal aliens in our schools or hospital emergency rooms?
I’m sure they are there. I don’t see it as an infestation.

You and I “the citizens” are here because our family's once invaded this country. Because of that I’m not so quick to throw up the closed sign
I don't give a shit what your rationalization is. The claim that we don't have the right to determine who enters this country is beyond stupid. It doesn't matter how we got here. People living in large parts of Asia got there because Genghis Khan invaded and slaughtered tens of millions of them in the process. Does that mean anyone who wants to emigrate to Ukraine has a right to do so?

I just told you, dumbass.
You said kids qualify. So how exactly does that work, cause the baby isnt walking into the food stamp office and picking them up.

No it’s not
I’m sure they are there. I don’t see it as an infestation.
"Infest" is an entirely accurate term. They are there, and they aren't wanted there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back