Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m certain you have the answers...
How much would it cost?
How would it damage our communities?
I don’t have the dollar amount... but I also don’t have the dollar amount for a trip to Mars and back but I can tell you it would be expensive and time consuming.

You need to seek people out and check papers, that’s going to lead to mass demonstrations and protest. You then need to detain millions of people many of whom have jobs and American citizen families they live with. You then need judges and lawyers to process them . You then need to provide transport back to where ever you are sending them.

I hate to burst you bubbles, but that is never going to happen in this country. Get real.
So why do you support illegal immigration?
I don’t
Of course you do.
No I don’t
Of course you do. You oppose any measure proposed to deal with the problem. You want to allow the ones who broke our immigration laws to remain here. Ergo, you support illegal immigration.

It’s too expensive, time consuming and damaging to our communities... it’s not a realistic solution in my opinion.

How much would it cost?
I don’t have the dollar amount... but I also don’t have the dollar amount for a trip to Mars and back but I can tell you it would be expensive and time consuming.

You need to seek people out and check papers, that’s going to lead to mass demonstrations and protest. You then need to detain millions of people many of whom have jobs and American citizen families they live with. You then need judges and lawyers to process them . You then need to provide transport back to where ever you are sending them.

I hate to burst you bubbles, but that is never going to happen in this country. Get real.
Shipping them back is cheaper than allowing them to stay here, collect welfare, and reproduce. The later is several orders of magnitude more expensive.
Is that what you think? They all come here and collect welfare?
I have personally witnessed them using food stamps at the grocery store.
How did they get food stamps?

It’s too expensive, time consuming and damaging to our communities... it’s not a realistic solution in my opinion.

How much would it cost?

You're blubbering about all the problems Democrats have caused.
So, what’s your point? I’m not defending democrats
Why should we pay any attention to the people who caused the problem?
You probably shouldn’t

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."
Here’s a good reason... they are human beings. It’s very simple
How does that entitle them to anything owned by Americans?
It doesn’t entitle them to anything. I just believe people deserve an opportunity. It’s what America stands for in my mind.

Illegal Aliens steal social security numbers and people's identity to get government benefits. It is a huge problem.

How much would it cost?

Shipping them back is cheaper than allowing them to stay here, collect welfare, and reproduce. The later is several orders of magnitude more expensive.
One of them had a baby. She was using them to buy diapers and formula.

Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?
For the same reason you believe they don’t deserve a shot people like me think they do. Just a difference of opinion. Call it a sense of liberty or human compassion if you’d like
What reason is that? I don't believe they deserve a shot because none of you leftwing open borders turds have ever posted a good reason for giving them a shot. How does it benefit us to give them a shot? I've asked this question before, and the only answer I got was "Mexican food."
It doesn’t entitle them to anything. I just believe people deserve an opportunity. It’s what America stands for in my mind.
In other words, you believe it entitles them to emigrate to America. I don't agree that America stands for allowing foreigners to invade our country. That's leftwing pablum. None of the Founders ever said such a thing.

You're basically admitting that you have no rational reason for admitting them.

How much would it cost?

You probably shouldn’t
You want everyone to ignore you?

How much would it cost?

Whether they are here to collect welfare isn't the point. Many of them do collect welfare. They certainly infest our public schools and our hospital emergency rooms.

Why the childish use of terms like “infest”? Are you a spiteful ten year old?

Haha...I already showed you that we did it once before with far less resources. Why repeat such nonsense?
So you know that enforcing our laws is expensive but you don’t know that fostering Mexico’s filth is more expensive? That’s weird.
“Mass demonstrations and protests”
WTF....who gives two fucks.
Those who get ass hurt over politicians finally doing what they’re supposed to do can go fuck themselves.
I’m fine with enforcing the law but we need to be smart about it and now waste resources trying to track down the undocumented housekeeper who’s been here for 15 years and has three kids in school. Deport the criminals and give the housekeeper a penalty along with way to be part of the system.

When did the open borders crowd ever care about wasting money? You defend wasting trillions of dollars every day.
No I’m not, I never said a word about money.
"I’m fine with enforcing the law but we need to be smart about it and now waste resources trying to track down the undocumented housekeeper who’s been here for 15 years and has three kids in school."

"Resources" refers to money, doesn't it?
I was talking about time and energy. The money pays for law enforcement salaries and the like so I don’t see that so much as a waste

How much would it cost?

Whether they are here to collect welfare isn't the point. Many of them do collect welfare. They certainly infest our public schools and our hospital emergency rooms.
Well if that’s how you see it then you’re in the right place on the trump train.

I don’t
Of course you do.
No I don’t
Of course you do. You oppose any measure proposed to deal with the problem. You want to allow the ones who broke our immigration laws to remain here. Ergo, you support illegal immigration.
None of that is true except for me not having a problem with Democrats being here... which is a completely lame argument on your part

One of them had a baby. She was using them to buy diapers and formula.
You didn’t answer my question

In other words, you believe it entitles them to emigrate to America. I don't agree that America stands for allowing foreigners to invade our country. That's leftwing pablum. None of the Founders ever said such a thing.

You're basically admitting that you have no rational reason for admitting them.
We are all here because our ancestors invaded this country as you like to put it. So you get here and feel entitled to say no more?! Who do you think you are? You sound like a spoiled brat

You probably shouldn’t
Not everyone, but I wouldn’t mind if the brainless trolls like yourself ignored me. Y’all serve no purpose in my opinion

How much would it cost?

Well if that’s how you see it then you’re in the right place on the trump train.
That's not how I see it. That's how it is.

You probably shouldn’t
Not everyone, but I wouldn’t mind if the brainless trolls like yourself ignored me. Y’all serve no purpose in my opinion
Of course not, just like the Kulaks served no purpose in Stalin's mind. I don't exist to serve your purposes, asshole. What purpose do illegal aliens serve other than to provide the Dims with additional votes?

I don’t
Of course you do.
No I don’t
None of that is true except for me not having a problem with Democrats being here... which is a completely lame argument on your part
Of course it's true. Name one policy change you support that would actually reduce the number of illegal aliens in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back